Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Squirm's,

You GREEDILY cling to that glimmer of "hope"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That which is IMPOSSIBLE for you,is simply called "Sunday" here. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, frontier gibberish aside, anyone taller than 5'6" know if you could actually buy the receivers and bottom metal, or just the stocks from the decommissioned M40's?

G
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Godogs57: No.... maybe I have just been lucky so far.
Well let me clarify that last - I am DONE with buying "custom barrels" - for what all I need done "factory barrels" have been serving me very well for over a decade now.
The time wasted and expense of buying custom barrels and waiting to pay to have them chambered and fitted has long since worn out it's welcome with me.
Hope you "situation" gets resolved.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Pretty sure it’s been resolved, referencing my last post. Popped a bowl of popcorn and enjoying the back and forth.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoalie,

The ONLY reason this schit is sooooooo fhuqking HILARIOUS,is because you are doing your 100% best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Pardon wares that exist,as you Google aloud. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
So, frontier gibberish aside, anyone taller than 5'6" know if you could actually buy the receivers and bottom metal, or just the stocks from the decommissioned M40's?

My understanding was that the actions were rebarreled and used for M40A3s.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

So what is stick talking about with the "matching?" Did the stocks come with the bottom metal?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You two Floundering Fhuqks confiding in each other's Retardation,takes HILARITY to new fhuqking levels...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you Google Gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you Fhuqktards can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You two Floundering Fhuqks confiding in each other's Retardation,takes HILARITY to new fhuqking levels...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you Google Gals,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you Fhuqktards can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

I'm not the guy who wasn't a Marine bragging about larping with "matching numbers" on throw away stocks from USMC rifles.

Seems like someone is PRETENDING.....

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

So what is stick talking about with the "matching?" Did the stocks come with the bottom metal?

LiL Fish is lying a per his SOP.

He posted that form letter from Kelly McMillan that misspelled Corps and then double down on lying because it's just his thing.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

Your Bumbling Brokedicktitude and Fhuqktardation,are never not HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the reality of wares that exist,as you juggle your Emotions and extoll upon your very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

To be certain,there are fewer matching numbers,than that which don't,both being mutually exclusive to your "means". Pardon my having it all covered,as you quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,while Whining aloud. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's awesome that the guy who had to larp and buy USMC gear to play Marine won't even answer simple questions or post pictures of his "matching" numbers let alone detail what, exactly, they match, or clarify if he even actually has the "matching" bottom metal or receiver, because the beat to schidt stock alone isn't impressive.

Larp on little buddy. It's OK, lots of people almost went in the Corps.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

Might I suggest more Emoji's...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm VERY "surprised" that your Emotional instability,is factored by my wares. Hint.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

At least you "get" to read about it,as you practice your Imagination and Pretend,while "living" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqkig LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least you "get" to read about it,as you practice your Imagination and Pretend,while "living" vicariously. Hint.

Oh, there's only one of us pretending.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I'll leave you to your larping, since you couldn't answer the question. It's ok, lots of guys almost went in the Marines.......

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

If only as per always,I'm not the one asking STUPID fhuqking questions,as you try to curb your Estrogen levels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that you could "afford" a stock. Hint.

Kudos on being in the rear,with the gear,which is VERY "surprising". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only have a couple,that are signed with matching numbers. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING1.................

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sweetie,

If only as per always,I'm not the one asking STUPID fhuqking questions,as you try to curb your Estrogen levels...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Not that you could "afford" a stock. Hint.

Kudos on being in the rear,with the gear,which is VERY "surprising". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

It's ok Larping Larry, lotta guys almost went into the Marines.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals be sure to keep citing the wares that are beyond your means and hurts your Tender Feelers the most...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that simply exist. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh, I've shot 'em, just never felt the need to buy used stuff and play pretend. 😉

It's ok, lots of people almost went into the Marines.....

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetie,

Your rollicking Emotions and very WELL founded Insecurities never disappoint,especially when combined with the throes of your Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps if you Whine longer,louder and with greater frequency,the Imagination and Pretend Fairy may make your DREAMS come true?!? Until then,you can read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel,if only to briefly curb being you for a little bit. Feel free to quantify same,by denoting how many times a day you think about me and the duration of same(if only for context). Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just to be clear, the best you've got is that I'm trying to live vicariously through a larper that's playing make believe imitating something I got to do in real life???

You go girl!!!! Lotta people almost went into the Marines.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I'll leave you to your larping now. And, you're a lying POS, as you know I've never reported any post on the 24HC, let alone one of Larping Larry's frontier gibberish tirades.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (160user, 257Bob, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 2500HD, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 12,230 guests, and 1,069 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,256
Posts18,544,585
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.