Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by scottf270
If you are so complacent about where your weapon is, why are you even carrying? If you truly give no thought to it, you must not need it. If your safety is important enough to have a gun, you should forget your shoes before your sidearm.

My main concern is traveling.

Just returned from a 4 day 2900 mile roundtrip. Depending on the state, the pistol was either in the jockey box and unloaded or in the console or in my bag right behind my seat.

When I got home at 330 am and into the house at 430am, I would be lying if I told you that I KNEW that pistol was in my bag vs possibly in the console of the truck out by the shop and barn.

Same when I come home after traveling on most any business trip. Usually have a pistol in the truck between the seat and console. Everything gets brought in. An hour later, I couldn't tell you if it was in by briefcase, or sitting in its spot in my kitchen or maybe still in the truck. I make zero apologies for this. All these activities are based on my world.

It’s real simple. If a guy can’t keep track of a firearm, he shouldn’t own one. Simple and easy.

What a good liberal you are.

So happy to decide for others what they can and can't do.

Here's another eye-opener, there are a lot of firearms I won that I could nottell you where they are. Hell, I couldn't even begin to tell you all the firearms I own. There are too many and too diverse. I know that will set off some serious leftist envy on your part, and for that I couldn't care. You just keep doing you.

And Paul, has to make you feel all warm and fuzzy to come out of the closet as a true liberal along with your buddy here.

You are the irresponsible gun own that fuggs it up for the rest of us.

Sell all your firearms asap.

Your envy is showing and it isn't a good look on you.

Montana MOFO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Often have a handgun in my my briefcase and on a number of occasions, I lose track of where that sidearm is.

Some things are worth quoting.

Sometimes my own posts are worth quoting.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If you are so complacent about where your weapon is, why are you even carrying? If you truly give no thought to it, you must not need it. If your safety is important enough to have a gun, you should forget your shoes before your sidearm.

Complacency only occurs here at my home.

Montana MOFO
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Now where did I put that loaded pistol….?

LOL

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Spartacus
When will people learn to stay out of [bleep] places???

You can't blame this on California.

Be the same if they tried to leave on a ship, leaving Kansas.
You think Kansas would pursue the same legal course as California?

Wonder what Mexico would have done when she was caught with it there?

Bet she would have preferred to get caught in CA.

I dunno. Eric Holder and the waffen BATFEces scum ran guns in Mexico while working for Obamma. No one in Mexico did schitt to him or the BATFEces.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Did he drive to MX, or did TSA miss it on his departure?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Calvin

LOL

Years ago, my aunt went over to my grandmother’s place. When she sat down on the couch, she noticed something hard between the seat cushions. Upon inspection, she pulled out a 357 magnum and examined “Mom! Is that thing loaded?”

Grandma snorted in reply “Well it wouldn’t do me any damned good if it wasn’t now would it!”

Yours in Liberty,

BL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by ironbender

He flew on a private jet to Mexico. Does the TSA scan passengers on private aircraft?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by ironbender
He flew on a private jet to Mexico. Does the TSA scan passengers on private aircraft?
No idea, but don’t think so.

I guess he was flying commercial on-return

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Before 9-11 my wife’s friend forgot that she had her 2.5” .357mag in her purse. She didn’t “remember” it was there until sometime during the flight she went into her purse for something and saw it. 😬 She was smart enough to not say anything and that was the end of it.

She comes from a family that is deeply deeply involved in the shooting sports. She grew up on her family’s shooting range in Sequim and her brother was a trap and skeet champion that won gold in the 1980 Olympics so she wasn’t a careless “rookie”….she is just a human being that is subject to making a mistake.

She is a dumb fugg and shouldn’t own a gun.

In general terms, where do you live in MT? You slipped a couple years ago and claimed the bitterroot.

MAGA
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I’ve been on 2 cruises, Royal Caribbean out of Florida.
They run you through a metal detector similar to the airport.
Cruises I was on left from Fort Lauderdale, and the county sheriffs office operated inside and outside of the port.
I suspect Florida being a free state this would have resulted in a fine and maybe losing out on the cruise.
California is anyone’s guess. Somewhere in the fine print when you pay for the cruise is a dumb ass clause, meaning this gal lost her her refund.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin

LOL

LOL !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Before 9-11 my wife’s friend forgot that she had her 2.5” .357mag in her purse. She didn’t “remember” it was there until sometime during the flight she went into her purse for something and saw it. 😬 She was smart enough to not say anything and that was the end of it.

She comes from a family that is deeply deeply involved in the shooting sports. She grew up on her family’s shooting range in Sequim and her brother was a trap and skeet champion that won gold in the 1980 Olympics so she wasn’t a careless “rookie”….she is just a human being that is subject to making a mistake.

In general terms, where do you live in MT? You slipped a couple years ago and claimed the bitterroot.

Impression I got was the bitterroot. Seemed like the impression was he worked at the processing plant there in the Bitterroot. I can't remember the name of it right now. Have met with the owner when I brought some foreigners in to tour it years ago.

Guy suffers from some serious inadequacy issues. His self esteem is pretty low because he cannot help but attack anyone and everyone to try and make himself feel better about his pathetic existence.

Montana MOFO
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Impression I got was the bitterroot. Seemed like the impression was he worked at the processing plant there in the Bitterroot. I can't remember the name of it right now. Have met with the owner when I brought some foreigners in to tour it years ago.

Guy suffers from some serious inadequacy issues. His self esteem is pretty low because he cannot help but attack anyone and everyone to try and make himself feel better about his pathetic existence.

He’s a bitch ass chickenshît troll. Likely a frequent poster on more liberal cuck forums like hunttalk

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
I carry here in Cali everyday.
Carry the gun, gotta know the rules.

The Rule.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Yes, you got her pegged.
Lost trail is one hell of an insecure person.
Trolls just like a liberal.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
D
denton Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
D
Information Update:

The lady in question has retained the services of Chuck Michel. Their firm is handling the required court appearances.

I was a bit worried that she might just go it alone, and am relieved that she has counsel now.

My experience is that California is money hungry, and state agencies are often little more than tax collectors with badges. My hope is that they will look at who is representing her and decide that it isn't worth the battle.

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by denton
Information Update:

The lady in question has retained the services of Chuck Michel. Their firm is handling the required court appearances.

I was a bit worried that she might just go it alone, and am relieved that she has counsel now.

My experience is that California is money hungry, and state agencies are often little more than tax collectors with badges. My hope is that they will look at who is representing her and decide that it isn't worth the battle.

Good luck to your friend.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by denton
Information Update:

What's interesting to me is that part of a criminal prosecution is proving intent. Seeing as how no reasonable person would intentionally carry a firearm through a metal detector, you'd expect some challenges on intent. But I'm sure the laws are written to account for that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (AKislander, 300_savage, Anaconda, 69sportfury, 17CalFan, 8 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 880 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,574
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.