Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 124 of 160 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 159 160
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
...I wonder if Poland is going to take the plunge and send its troops into the conflict. I think it's a very bad idea to do so.

We'll see, I guess.
Things may change, but I don't see why they would do that at this point. Re-flagging Polish Army regulars has been working well for them so far. When I say "working well" I mean it hasn't resulted in Russia nuking them yet or invading their borders.

Politics is War by Other Means

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The president of Belarus is demanding Putin to guarantee their safety and Russian assistance if they are attacked by anyone.

A little Iron Curtain nato of sorts.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Those darn white folks are at it again!

You cant run a proper Drag Queen Story Hour without them.

It's not the blacks and Mexicans taking their kids to those things.....just saying.
I guess you'd be surprised.

I haven't been to one, so maybe I'm wrong, but I know who pushes that agenda most around here.

A supposed devout christian worshipping at the alter of a perverted drag queen

Take a sharpie and write "dummy" on you forehead in reverse so when you look in the mirror you can remind yourself of your true character lol

You go girl!!!
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure AS is an Athiest. ...

Correct. The real Ribka would know that, because he and I debated the topic at great length.

However, a Russian bot programed programed to divide Americans against each other and push the Russian narrative would not.

"ribka" is no longer Ribka. It's a Russian Bot.

Oh my gosh.......I used to think you were conservative.

Now I believe you work for the diversity and inclusion department at CNN.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The president of Belarus is demanding Putin to guarantee their safety and Russian assistance if they are attacked by anyone.

To be frank I don't really think it matters, the West is going to still foot the bill as some get filthy rich.

It is ALWAYS poor men dying for rich men's assets.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

John: Keep your spirits up, take another drink.

I expect Russia to surrender any day now. NATO has them scared. The Finnish bicycle cavalry may reactivate.[/quote]

lol awesome

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As the Ukraine war progresses the Putin Pufters will become more unhinged.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Wizard is up early, I’m impressed.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You know what's funny ?

American intelligence is relying on Ukrain to report casualties on both sides.

Like watching the view to get the news......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Houston_2

To be frank I don't really think it matters, the West is going to still foot the bill as some get filthy rich.

It is ALWAYS poor men dying for rich men's assets.
Eugene V Debs got thrown in prison back in WW1 for pointing out that poor people were dying for the ruling elite to enrich themselves. There was truth suppression back then also. Had to protect the war spending so the Federal Reserve could get its hook set.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
^^^

Your precious ruble is supposedly at its lowest mark against the usd and the euro since last April.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damn tough fight but for now.

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After sending 120 billion to them, they better win. Better get another 100 billion to defend the rest of Ukraine.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There are those in the Canadian intel biz that privately admit Ukraine will not win, but cannot speak out for fear of what sparkle socks will do to them.

In the end no one will win but the high ups where the money is going, a lot more on both sides will die before it is all over.

Zelensky
And family are doing very well thanks to Biden and Trudeau.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Don't be scared. It's just the end of the world.

Unlike you, I'm not. 😉
You better be scared. If you survive are you ready to basically live outdoors and hope you are lucky and safe enough you can kill some crows or egrets to live on? That is if the plagues don't put you out of commission. Not to mention little diseases like pneumonia and blood poisoning, and dysentery. Do you have children to raise and feed and clothe?

At best there won't be food and fuel. Electricity, water, and sewage will stop. Crime and expropriation of property by criminals will flourish. All for promoting the nasty country of Ukraine.

If you have a suicide/death wish I understand. Just go do it. The rest of us aren't ready to throw our kin away.
You worry like a woman.
How so? War is a terrible thing. Mostly civilians like my wife, children, grand children, nieces, and nephews die.

I am not willing to lose one American for the bullsh** going on in Europe and Asia.

For those that want to help either side there are airplanes going over there every day.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Truth. Macgregor is one of the only ones making any sense about the situation in Ukraine.

Last edited by rainshot; 04/11/23.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Partsman
There are those in the Canadian intel biz that privately admit Ukraine will not win, but cannot speak out for fear of what sparkle socks will do to them.

In the end no one will win but the high ups where the money is going, a lot more on both sides will die before it is all over.

Zelensky
And family are doing very well thanks to Biden and Trudeau.
The world said the same about the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. When it was over, the impact greatly contributed to the fall of the former Soviet Union. Russia remained largely internally focused for 25 years.

It would be nice if Ukraine won, but it's more important for Russia to loose and crawl back under their rock again for the next 30+ years.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Unlike you, I'm not. 😉
You better be scared. If you survive are you ready to basically live outdoors and hope you are lucky and safe enough you can kill some crows or egrets to live on? That is if the plagues don't put you out of commission. Not to mention little diseases like pneumonia and blood poisoning, and dysentery. Do you have children to raise and feed and clothe?

At best there won't be food and fuel. Electricity, water, and sewage will stop. Crime and expropriation of property by criminals will flourish. All for promoting the nasty country of Ukraine.

If you have a suicide/death wish I understand. Just go do it. The rest of us aren't ready to throw our kin away.
You worry like a woman.
How so? War is a terrible thing. Mostly civilians like my wife, children, grand children, nieces, and nephews die.

I am not willing to lose one American for the bullsh** going on in Europe and Asia.

For those that want to help either side there are airplanes going over there every day.

Get on Aeroflot while you can but you’ll probably have to go to the Mideast first to access the flight to the Russia that you so love and admire.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
cowards love wars. Its just the never fight in them

Unlike you, I'm not. 😉

You worry like a woman.

Page 124 of 160 1 2 122 123 124 125 126 159 160

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (222Sako, 1minute, 22250rem, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,626 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,913
Posts18,498,304
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.