Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by garyh9900
Originally Posted by 1minute
Should China really wish to take our ground, they will have a fight on their hands.
China would formidable opponent for a war fought near China. China does not have the power projection capabilities to be a significant threat to mainland US in a conventional war.
How many Chinese are in our country now? Where do their loyalties lie?
5ish million. I would say the loyalties vary widely, however I'm no more worried about the loyalties of Chinese immigrants than I was worried about the loyalties of the 3 million muslim's that we had in the US while we were fighting the war on terror, and the potential for radical loyalty was far higher for the latter than the former. Could there be some terror attacks in the US from Chinese loyalty to the motherland? Yes. Are they going to bring America to its knees? No, and it won't even require a thought of bring back the draft to address.

Last edited by garyh9900; 04/30/23.

NRA Benefactor Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by 1minute
Should China really wish to take our ground, they will have a fight on their hands.
China would formidable opponent for a war fought near China. China does not have the power projection capabilities to be a significant threat to mainland US in a conventional war.
How many Chinese are in our country now? Where do their loyalties lie?
5ish million. I would say the loyalties vary widely, however I'm no more worried about the loyalties of Chinese immigrants than I was worried about the loyalties of the 3 million muslim's that we had in the US while we were fighting the war on terror, and the potential for radical loyalty was far higher for the latter than the former. Could there be some terror attacks in the US from Chinese loyalty to the motherland? Yes. Are they going to bring America to its knees? No, and it won't even require a thought of bring back the draft to address.
and i am also worried about the loyalty to this country of 20-30 year old Americans .A lot have stated they hate this country and want sociolism and communism.. i dont think they want to fight for this country

NRA Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Well, in WWII (you know, the "Greatest Generation" BS. 66% of the armed forces were draftees, whilst Vietnam had the number of draftees at around 25%, most were white, middle class backgrounds and not the other BS that it was fought mainly by minorities. That said, the age range for a total war are males 18-45 and guess what age bracket the chinks target with fentanyl? this coupled with the fact 75% of 18-24 year olds are unfit due to drugs, fatness and stupidness, good luck with that war. Lastly, given the above mentioned state of our youth, not a bad idea to make them serve two years in the armed forces to re-calibrate their decay.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I suspect that the U.S. military is going to be increasingly Hispanic. Millions of fighting age Hispanics are flowing into the U.S.A. from all over South America with little prospects for anything beyond day labor.

In fact, I'm surprised that the military is having recruitment problems considering the number of military age Hispanics that have flooded into the country without two nickels to rub together.

Hispanics and Negroes have since the late 40s been represented in the ARMY in much higher percentages than their population numbers reflect. Upwards of 40%

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Well, in WWII (you know, the "Greatest Generation" BS. 66% of the armed forces were draftees, whilst Vietnam had the number of draftees at around 25%, most were white, middle class backgrounds and not the other BS that it was fought mainly by minorities. That said, the age range for a total war are males 18-45 and guess what age bracket the chinks target with fentanyl? this coupled with the fact 75% of 18-24 year olds are unfit due to drugs, fatness and stupidness, good luck with that war. Lastly, given the above mentioned state of our youth, not a bad idea to make them serve two years in the armed forces to re-calibrate their decay.

Jorge no one mentions this fact unfortunately.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I suspect that the U.S. military is going to be increasingly Hispanic. Millions of fighting age Hispanics are flowing into the U.S.A. from all over South America with little prospects for anything beyond day labor.

In fact, I'm surprised that the military is having recruitment problems considering the number of military age Hispanics that have flooded into the country without two nickels to rub together.

Hispanics and Negroes have since the late 40s been represented in the ARMY in much higher percentages than their population numbers reflect. Upwards of 40%

especially hispanics. make good marines because they're tough

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
During the Vietnam era it would be interesting to see what percentage of minorities were drafted vs % that were given the choice by a judge for criminal charges or enlistment.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Military service is one way immigrants can quickly get citizenship but maybe not the safest in wartime.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A war, in this era, that would require conscription would be over real quick.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 673
A war with China will likely also take place in North America, the millions of Chicoms here already, and the masses of white commie's will start bombing and trying to kill us all here.
It would become interesting if a volunteer force began dealing with it here....no conscription needed.

That's why Trudeau is attempting to disarm us.

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 67 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.