A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Originally Posted by AGL4now
"PLEASE" advise which dealership you suggest I go to that has "ALL" models and colors on display, Plus they would have an additional 266 back-up units the warehouse. So, as I might choose one and leave with it.

That ship pretty much sailed a couple of years ago. If you want a new ATV now just pay their price and bend over. The math is simple, if you don't someone else will.

Weren't you looking to buy an ATV a few years ago as well?

PLEASE be advised the "SHIP" to which you are referring is "NOT" currently available. Dealers (Including "RON'S HONDA") are not allowed to accept any deposit. You can put your name on the list. You can't order a machine, the dealers order inventory. If something shows up, they will look at their list and contact you.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
GB1

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
OP’s been in business since 1955. He’s crashed 3 planes and is still here in 2023 shopping ATV’s at an age where most are shopping Hoverounds. Plus he got to live in Alaska. I’d call that a blessed life!

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by WMR
OP’s been in business since 1955. He’s crashed 3 planes and is still here in 2023 shopping ATV’s at an age where most are shopping Hoverounds. Plus he got to live in Alaska. I’d call that a blessed life!

I AGREE.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Delta Power Sports has three new Honda ATVs, 2-Ranchers and one 520 Rubicon or Foreman. Don’t spend too much time thinking about it…

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Well, I now own a 850 CanAm. Now I have to figure out how to get it from Delta Jct. to Sunrise, Alaska. So, FIRE-UP your "FLAMETHROWERS" and flame me for being stupid. It may not be re-sellable, but it should work for getting the mail.

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well, I now own a 850 CanAm. Now I have to figure out how to get it from Delta Jct. to Sunrise, Alaska. So, FIRE-UP your "FLAMETHROWERS" and flame me for being stupid. It may not be re-sellable, but it should work for getting the mail.
Congrats!

2 words - road trip.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ironbender
Congrats!

2 words - road trip.

I have to figure out some other solution. I can't pass the eye exam to renew my driver's license. After age 67 you can't renew your license unless you pass the eye exam. I'll figure something out.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I’d start with Carlisle and Lynden unless you can find someone headed here. Of course half the state comes to the KP in July.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
I’d start with Carlisle and Lynden unless you can find someone headed here.

Of course half of "NORTH AMERICA" comes to the KP in July.

I fixed it for you.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’d start with Carlisle and Lynden unless you can find someone headed here. Of course half the state comes to the KP in July.

We only do it because you offer to buy the first rounds of beer.

"243/85TSX It's as if the HAMMER OF THOR were wielded by CHUCK NORRIS himself, and a roundhouse kick thrown in for good measure."
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan

😁😂

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If you can get it from Delta to Anchorage/MatSu, I can get it to Sunrise.

A
AGL4now Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by cwh2
If you can get it from Delta to Anchorage/MatSu, I can get it to Sunrise.

THANKS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 358Norma_fan

I go a little stronger... the last round and a bunk!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I remember that.

You remember “someone” breaking my toilet?

Ahem……

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember that. Fortunately it was not me!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 99Ozarks, 6MMWASP, Akhutr, 7 invisible), 1,692 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,908
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.