Print Thread
Hop To
Page 89 of 108 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 107 108
antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
You are breaking my heart. Your lack of honesty is overwhelming me with sadness.
Your false accusation…while it’s certainly not “overwhelming me with sadness”…is disappointing nonetheless, but not surprising, or unexpected.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers
You are breaking my heart. Your lack of honesty is overwhelming me with sadness.
Your false accusation…while it’s certainly not “overwhelming me with sadness”…is disappointing nonetheless, but not surprising, or unexpected.

I didn't say you are being overwhelmed with sadness. I said, I am. Again, you are being slippery.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I didn't say you are being overwhelmed with sadness. I said, I am. Again, you are being slippery.
If you can’t understand my simple post above…as evidenced by your response to it…then how’re you to understand something more complex…?

Not giving you something that you can attack and ridicule
draws a “dishonesty” accusation from you. And refuting your tactics draws a “slippery” accusation from you.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by DBT
The 'curse of Adam' makes no sense. Not ethically, not morally, not in terms of reason, justice, mercy or fairness.

Dude-ette

You obviously try to submarine threads on religion, Christianity is your target. You throw baby Bi-tch fits, ridicule, demean, belittle with excellence. You are being given kudos for your work. We recognize you for being an epic prick. You excel. Why don't you STFU and revel in the glory that you have worked so hard to achieve.

You are an evolutionary materialist. I support you in your endeavors. All here support you and most recognize the achievements that you have accomplished.

STFU. Reflect. Throw another shrimp on the barbi. Pop a cold Fosters and eat a blooming onion with chipotle sauce. You have arrived and we applaud your and your inbred cousins accomplishments.

Rock on like AC/DC. Hells Bells, Highway to Hell and all that stuff.....

If you hadn't noticed, Captain, Christians tend squabble amongst themselves without the help of atheists. It's a discussion forum where anyone can have their say....including theists arguing over theology.

So dry your tears and harden up. No harm will come to you.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by DBT
The 'curse of Adam' makes no sense. Not ethically, not morally, not in terms of reason, justice, mercy or fairness.

There is no “sense”, “morality”, “reason”, “justice” or “fairness” without an object standard against which to judge.

Your worldview leaves no room for any objective so your assertions above contradict your own foundational presupposition.

You disregard what I said about ethics being related to actual events and actions, killing stealing, harming others, etc, and not some decree from a bronze age version of God that nobody has ever heard from.

IC B2

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by DBT

I just reread your posts during the fake Covid pandemic and how you constantly praised your facist government, fake science and how proud you were that you got all of the experimental jabs.

Compare that with many pure blood, pro science, anti facist christians on here that value free speech, individual rights, independent anti facist thought, gun ownership and science.

And it turns out that you're a big fraud when it comes to intellect and personal freedom.

Now go turn in your gun owning neighbor to your Aussie NAZi leaders and get your 8th covid booster like a good weak minded kaaahunt moron

You are a Liar. Liars have no credibility. Go change your nappy, I can smell the stench from here.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Dude-ette

You obviously try to submarine threads on religion, Christianity is your target. You throw baby Bi-tch fits, ridicule, demean, belittle with excellence. You are being given kudos for your work. We recognize you for being an epic prick. You excel. Why don't you STFU and revel in the glory that you have worked so hard to achieve.

You are an evolutionary materialist. I support you in your endeavors. All here support you and most recognize the achievements that you have accomplished.

STFU. Reflect. Throw another shrimp on the barbi. Pop a cold Fosters and eat a blooming onion with chipotle sauce. You have arrived and we applaud your and your inbred cousins accomplishments.

If you hadn't noticed, Captain, Christians tend squabble amongst themselves without the help of atheists. It's a discussion forum where anyone can have their say....including theists arguing over theology.

Harm? No. None felt here and no tears. You leave me laughing.

What a couple of dolts. You pick fights with people over something that you believe non-existent. You are an effing looney. Weird thing is that you make yourself into one.

Dude! You win!! You have accomplished what you set out to accomplish! You are a numero uno magnificante Arse! You are being given credit for what you set out to accomplish. Christians are idiots and you are el numero uno pricko!

Celebrate! Don't worry! Be happy! You have achieved your goal!

Why do you resist your success?

Chug a six of Fosters dude. You rock. Dominant DNA, dominant country. Dominant vaccination documentation.

BTW. When you start pissing blood and your balls fall off remember. You made the choice to suck up the covid fear which makes you a superior intellect and a winner of exponentially higher level.

You may want to study the ching chang language a bit. You are first in line for conversion. Might as well jump line and pony up on the language so you can be chief prick when the yellow men from the north have you in a cage eating rotten gruel.

Winner winner chicken dinner! You rocki it like a champ.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
BTW.

Everyone here laughs at you.

You funny!

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Most famous and quotable quote form DMT and 9.0000mm.

Mother dear!!

Bring me another hotpocket and lemonade!

I'm in the basement conquering Christians on the innnner webb!

Last edited by IZH27; 04/21/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Ringman….I’m not attacking you and I have nothing against you personally but if you don’t understand what antlers said in his reply I don’t think there’s much point discussing anything deeper. I don’t know if you’re be intentionally obtuse or genuinely obtuse but either way his reply was NOT in ANY WAY “slippery”. He was clear and I understood exactly what he meant but almost everyone is having trouble understanding you.

Ringman….Do you sin daily or regularly?

Based upon your intimate knowledge of the Bible (I do believe that you are intellectually well versed in “Scripture”…far more so than I) and the times that you’ve spent ministering to others, praying for others and healing others….Would you consider yourself a Prophet?

My questions are sincere and not an attempt to set you up for attack.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
If we are talking about the same confused soul, he has gone from “registered Southern Baptist, whatever that is, to denier of Jesus as God, to denier of Paul and NOW Peter, denier of most of the N.T., rejecter of God’s Word, picking and choosing at will except for the Law of the O.T., and now to Judaizer. Sounds like a very confused troll…

Making his eternal bed…
Registered Southern Baptist yes, although the church I've been attending voted some time back to disassociate from the SBC. A lot of Paul doesn't jive at all with Jesus' teachings and doctrine and 2nd Peter is highly suspicious as a forgery. Anyway, how did an almost certainly illiterate fisherman write that. Maybe used a scribe/editor?

WhiteTail: Are you a preacher? What sect?

Do you think you could get enough information to achieve salvation if you never read Paul, Hebrews, or 2nd Peter?

What if all you had was the OT and Matthew? Would you have enough information?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Dude-ette

Harm? No. None felt here and no tears. You leave me laughing.

What a couple of dolts. You pick fights with people over something that you believe non-existent. You are an effing looney. Weird thing is that you make yourself into one.

Dude! You win!! You have accomplished what you set out to accomplish! You are a numero uno magnificante Arse! You are being given credit for what you set out to accomplish. Christians are idiots and you are el numero uno pricko!

Celebrate! Don't worry! Be happy! You have achieved your goal!

Why do you resist your success?

Chug a six of Fosters dude. You rock. Dominant DNA, dominant country. Dominant vaccination documentation.

BTW. When you start pissing blood and your balls fall off remember. You made the choice to suck up the covid fear which makes you a superior intellect and a winner of exponentially higher level.

You may want to study the ching chang language a bit. You are first in line for conversion. Might as well jump line and pony up on the language so you can be chief prick when the yellow men from the north have you in a cage eating rotten gruel.

Winner winner chicken dinner! You rocki it like a champ.

The only 'pick a fight' is in your head. Just look at your attitude and manner. It's that of a petulant child....which of course you have to deny.

Everything you say is focussed on what you see as your opponents and discouraging 'dissent,' making no attempt at addressing points of contention in a rational debate.

Just another intolerant Christian who abuses anyone who disagrees with dogma.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Most famous and quotable quote form DMT and 9.0000mm.

Mother dear!!

Bring me another hotpocket and lemonade!

I'm in the basement conquering Christians on the innnner webb!

There there. Were you hurt by the truth somewhere along the way, and still not able to face it?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
If we are talking about the same confused soul, he has gone from “registered Southern Baptist, whatever that is, to denier of Jesus as God, to denier of Paul and NOW Peter, denier of most of the N.T., rejecter of God’s Word, picking and choosing at will except for the Law of the O.T., and now to Judaizer. Sounds like a very confused troll…

Making his eternal bed…
Registered Southern Baptist yes, although the church I've been attending voted some time back to disassociate from the SBC. A lot of Paul doesn't jive at all with Jesus' teachings and doctrine and 2nd Peter is highly suspicious as a forgery. Anyway, how did an almost certainly illiterate fisherman write that. Maybe used a scribe/editor?

WhiteTail: Are you a preacher? What sect?

Do you think you could get enough information to achieve salvation if you never read Paul, Hebrews, or 2nd Peter?

What if all you had was the OT and Matthew? Would you have enough information?

A slippery slope, once the writings of Peter or Paul, etc, are seen as questionable, it puts the authority of the bible as the word of God into question.

If errors are found the whole thing may become unraveled. Yet there are errors and contradictions and in order to maintain the faith these must be denied.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Brothers and sisters of the 24 hour campfire.

Please, pause it the carrying out of your daily tasks to pay tribute to the greatest among us. Brother half byte and sister random data.

It would seem that they have quite by accident stumbled out of the dimension of participation trophies and into the dimension of merit based rewards. This major life event seems to have come as quite the surprise as they seem to be very confused with actual winning.

We could pontificate about the cause of the socially awkward position in which they find themselves but let’s not dwell there. Doing so, and them being clearly of a people unused to the success of winning it’s probably enough to simply applaud and support during this difficult time of adjustment.

We have to admit that the accomplishments demonstrated before our virtual eyes are quite amazing. Truth be told, our own part in their adventure should be recognized but not to the point of detracting from their moment of glory.

Here we were, mouth breathing our way through life just trying to figure a few things out. We were thinking that maybe we and the universe wasn’t the result of a random cosmic sh-it. Evidently, along with the vast majority of the presently living population of the late great planet earth and the vast majority of those who have alread lived here and died, our questioning of deeper things like life, where did it all come from, is there a God, what might that means was the result of our inbreeding and ignorance.

So that’s where our role comes in. Now! Right now! We know. We have been privileged to be the victims of a virtual world shaking scorched earth mongol hord level raping robbing and pillaging. That there explains some of funny feelings you’ve been having but can’t explain!

So in all of the history of time and space landing right here on this tiny speck of virtual reality we have had the distinct honor of being those people who received that most excellent schooling from a couple of dudes (or dude-ets who really knows) who haven’t really studied the Bible but HAVE studied a bunch of books about the Bible, the Bible being the book about the God that simply does not exist.

Well then, come to think of it, it could be said that we have been learned up on the subject by two of the most prominent experts who know everything about nothing.

Now I’m kinda of the idea that this amazing launch into success was thought to be a long shot and brother random data and sister half byte need a hand around the shoulder and a word of encouragement as they try to figure out how to circumnavigate the podium and take their place on the highest pedestal.

Brother and sister. You two have our support. Please, step to the highest position. That’s the one for the winners. While there, you can look all around you from horizon to horizon to survey the kingdom that you have conquered for yourselves.

Everyone else? In defeat there are always lessons to be learned and applied to ourselves and the situations that arise in life. Let’s consider the apparent reality that if we too apply ourselves and become such experts about nothing, we just might find ourselves succeeding in what ever field of nothing that we choose to study.

Yep. We were right here to witness the whole danged thing.

Last edited by IZH27; 04/22/23.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I've dealt with Ringman for at least 12 years, this is who he is. I don't care what he believes, what delusions he has, that's between him and God and God loves him. I do care about the optics to those that are searching, asking what is a christian, who was Jesus, what do I believe. It's good to see others besides antlers and myself offering a counter point.

We don't have to agree 100% on faith, antlers and I don't I'm sure, but we do agree 100% that each of our faith is personal, vibrant, special to God... however imperfect.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
I've dealt with Ringman for at least 12 years, this is who he is. I don't care what he believes, what delusions he has, that's between him and God and God loves him. I do care about the optics to those that are searching, asking what is a christian, who was Jesus, what do I believe. It's good to see others besides antlers and myself offering a counter point.

We don't have to agree 100% on faith, antlers and I don't I'm sure, but we do agree 100% that each of our faith is personal, vibrant, special to God... however imperfect.

Kent
If you and Antlers do not agree then one or both of you are wrong. Correct? Is a correct interpretation of what is a Christian, who was Jesus, what is required in the way of faith important?

Or can we be OK if we follow Jesus' teachings/doctrine to the best of our understanding?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Oh, I'm sure I can't understand God in his infinity or define him with our physical words. I can only say I feel a faith inadequately described with those words, a faith of spirit the Holy Spirit gives me.

We are all wrong what we imagine God will really be, we are too limited in thought.

A person's faith is their own, not my prerogative.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
Oh, I'm sure I can't understand God in his infinity or define him with our physical words. I can only say I feel a faith inadequately described with those words, a faith of spirit the Holy Spirit gives me.

We are all wrong what we imagine God will really be, we are too limited in thought.

A person's faith is their own, not my prerogative.

Kent
Good deal. Healthy attitude. As Gandhi said "It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom"....."even the wisest might err".

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you can’t understand my simple post above…as evidenced by your response to it…then how’re you to understand something more complex…?

Not giving you something that you can attack and ridicule
draws a “dishonesty” accusation from you. And refuting your tactics draws a “slippery” accusation from you.

I'm very sorry you FEEL that way.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 89 of 108 1 2 87 88 89 90 91 107 108

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (219DW, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 219 Wasp, 51 invisible), 1,957 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,223
Posts18,524,618
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.