Print Thread
Hop To
Page 41 of 43 1 2 39 40 41 42 43
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KSMITH
Wait a minute, this jackass runs a business? No way!! If so, you are absolutely the worst business man I have ever seen. You park your fatass on probably the biggest outdoor forum, use your real name and, act like an abrasive horses ass while attempting to claim how smart you are. I don't know where you got you business degree but you must have slept through the entire 2 or 4 years clown. This is NOT how you run even a moderately successful business.
Have you bothered to Google yourself? The majority of the hits come back here where it is people belittling you while you make outlandish claims and post up pictures of other people that you find around the internet. Is this how you want to be known in your business? As an abrasive donkey who can't even discuss his products without referencing to yourself in childish ways or just acting like a special needs person. Do you have a partner in this business? Does he know the damage you are doing and the customers you run off by being yourself on a web forum? And you call yourself the Wizard??? The Wizard of what exactly?? Are you 6 years old or something. Look at the actual pictures of yourself that you posted. You seriously want to get into arguments about how tactical you are and who you trained?? You seriously are either very immature or not playing with a full deck. I almost feel bad for you but then you make another asinine post and realize you bring it upon yourself.

F-U-C-K dude, you need to take an inwards look at yourself. I would shoot myself if I googled my name and got results like you have.

You are not seriously expecting that clown to actually read that, are you?

Post a meme...the halfwit may understand that.

Last edited by JSTUART; 04/22/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wait a minute, this jackass runs a business? No way!! If so, you are absolutely the worst business man I have ever seen. You park your fatass on probably the biggest outdoor forum, use your real name and, act like an abrasive horses ass while attempting to claim how smart you are. I don't know where you got you business degree but you must have slept through the entire 2 or 4 years clown. This is NOT how you run even a moderately successful business.
Have you bothered to Google yourself? The majority of the hits come back here where it is people belittling you while you make outlandish claims and post up pictures of other people that you find around the internet. Is this how you want to be known in your business? As an abrasive donkey who can't even discuss his products without referencing to yourself in childish ways or just acting like a special needs person. Do you have a partner in this business? Does he know the damage you are doing and the customers you run off by being yourself on a web forum? And you call yourself the Wizard??? The Wizard of what exactly?? Are you 6 years old or something. Look at the actual pictures of yourself that you posted. You seriously want to get into arguments about how tactical you are and who you trained?? You seriously are either very immature or not playing with a full deck. I almost feel bad for you but then you make another asinine post and realize you bring it upon yourself.

F-U-C-K dude, you need to take an inwards look at yourself. I would shoot myself if I googled my name and got results like you have.

Search results are fun but your butt hurt over me callling your lying azz out about being a SEAL is even funnier.

John Burns

You lied about being a SEAL and won't know who's is in the picture.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

He has bought and paid for several Wyoming Arms gun and owns a Winkler Tomahawk.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You should have let it drop.

What BUDs class number, liar Kirk?

Why are you the only SEAL in the Navy that does not know to capitalize SEAL.

Originally Posted by KSMITH from 1/24/2008
The Navy has almost as many people on land right now than on ships. They call it Individual Augmentees not to mention Seals, EOD, Seabees and grey fox operators. Not to mention all of the FMF corpmen. Not many people realize that we aren't just a bunch of swabbies sitting in an air conditioned space at sea. No matter what your rate or how good you are at your job, you can be shipped over to Iraq, AF or those other places with a quickness. I think I am safe for a while. Though I would have no heartache with going back.

Why were you trying to sell your M-4 Bushmaster at the same time you claimed you were rolling in Rahmadi with Jocko Willink and TU Bruiser? Love that you included 8 30rnd "CLIPS". crazy

Originally Posted by KSMITH from 8/15/2006
I would like to sell my Bushmaster M-4 Patrolman. It comes with 8 aluminum 30 rounds clips, Specter CQB sling, Bushmaster hard case and a few hundred rounds of 5.56. There are some dark spots on the barrel where I laid it on a chair and a cup holder melted. It grows fainter and fainter each time I shoot it and I have never tried to clean it off. Pics make the gun look beat up but it is relatively new, I have owned it less than 6 months. The gun has no blemishes aside from the barrel. I would like 850.00 shipped.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
John bribes and blows guys like you so he can get recommended to their active duty buddies. He doesn't own the company, he's just a machinist & fluffer.

Renegade went over the sales model pretty thoroughly. Purchases are made through the discretionary budgets.

Politics is War by Other Means
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Tyrone
John bribes and blows guys like you so he can get recommended to their active duty buddies. He doesn't own the company, he's just a machinist & fluffer.

Renegade went over the sales model pretty thoroughly. Purchases are made through the discretionary budgets.
Guy is freaking delusional. Now he knows Jocko's deployment dates to discern when I may have been around him. I wonder how his boss feels about the way he represents himself and HIS company on the internet? It can't be good for business.

Last edited by KSMITH; 04/22/23.

-Piss into the wind.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Guy is freaking delusional. Now he knows Jocko's deployment dates to discern when I may have been around him. I wonder how his boss feels about the way he represents himself and HIS company on the internet? It can't be good for business.
You gotta admit, it’d be nice to have a wizard working for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TyEnvious

It's sort of amazing how envious posters will simply lie when they think they are safe behind a keyboard.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
#BortacDudeMyFriendTrainedKilledUvaldeSchoolShooter

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
There was a theory floated that he was intentionally trying to tank it. Like when you have an employee that won’t quit, but intentionally sucks so bad they try to get themselves fired so they can collect unemployment.

Deflave contacted Mike Glover and laid out the stuff he was posting after the Uvalde thread, and Glover or one of his folks told Burnsy to STFU.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's recorded history when Willink and TU Bruiser were in Ramahdi.

It's on record you claimed to be a SEAL with Willink fighting in Ramahdi.

Taking Stolen Valor Azzwipes to task is very good for buisness.

What was your BUDs class number, Kirk?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There was a theory floated that he was intentionally trying to tank it. Like when you have an employee that won’t quit, but intentionally sucks so bad they try to get themselves fired so they can collect unemployment.

Deflave contacted Mike Glover and laid out the stuff he was posting after the Uvalde thread, and Glover or one of his folks told Burnsy to STFU.

Another proven lying envious poster.

Give the class any proof anyone has ever told me to STFU.

I got texts from Glover yesterday about suppresssors he is testing for me and will be meeting up next week before CanCon.

It's sad how a few envoius posters feel free just make up lies here on the Campfire because they feel hidden on the net but that's the price of addmission to the Campfire.

The lying posters pack up and try and sell their lies to the Campfire but once you are proven to be a liar even here at the Campfire it will stick.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
He still got the colorado area code number?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

970-xxx-xx45

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Another proven lying envious poster.

Give the class any proof anyone has ever told me to STFU.

I got texts from Glover yesterday about suppresssors he is testing for me and will be meeting up next week before CanCon.

It's sad how a few envoius posters feel free just make up lies here on the Campfire because they feel hidden on the net but that's the price of addmission to the Campfire.

The lying posters pack up and try and sell their lies to the Campfire but once you are proven to be a liar even here at the Campfire it will stick.
Anyone who wants to take the time can go back to the uvalde thread where you were running your yap until deflave said he was gonna talk to your "friends". Then you took a two month hiatus from posting and came back with that nonsense about "mules know".

Which ended when you lied about another poster never having been on a mule until he showed you pics of him on a mule.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
Anyone who wants to take the time can go back to the uvalde thread where you were running your yap until deflave said he was gonna talk to your "friends". Then you took a two month hiatus from posting and came back with that nonsense about "mules know".

Which ended when you lied about another poster never having been on a mule until he showed you pics of him on a mule.

LOL.

Tactical Travis would not last long in my group of friends and none of them ever told me to STFU. He, like you, is a well know proven liar here on the Campfire and has packed his bags in shame.

Post exact qoutes not your shitbag lies.

But you won't because lying liars lie while hiding behind their keyboard.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

LOL.

Tactical Travis would not last long in my group of friends and none of them ever told me to STFU. He, like you, is a well know proven liar here on the Campfire and has packed his bags in shame.

This is the second time you've called me a liar. The first time, I posted the quote you asked for, and you ran from that thread like the insecure fraud you are.

Everything I said in that post is accurate. All you have is name calling.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LOL.

This is the second time you've called me a liar. The first time, I posted the quote you asked for, and you ran from that thread like the insecure fraud you are.

Everything I said in that post is accurate. All you have is name calling.

Prove it Liar. Post the real quotes.

I do it all the time like with KSTOLENVALOR.

But you won't because you're a lying liar.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Burns, why did you get fired from Best of the West ?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

970-xxx-xx45

Yep that's it.

Page 41 of 43 1 2 39 40 41 42 43

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,389 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.