I think the top 3 are interchangeable.
1. The most common post war pre mil version
2. Looks bent but was ground that way. I've seen quite a few of these.
3. Similar to 1 but handle is single thickness bent tab, common to older s/n
4. Round hole, tension spring is doubly conical coil. Have not seen many of these. Might interchange with 1-3?
5. Bent tab. I will try to determine both direction interchangeability when I get time.
6. Probably a damaged version of 5.
I think all 6 are post 90,000.
7. Definitely pre 85.000