Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Couldn't say that on Hunttalk could I....... LOL

Meh, you're just lashing out, I get it. I'm going to keep influencing change, I suggest you're either going to have to get over it, or die with it. Don't care which, that's a you problem to solve.

Nothing to say about that eh?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I know how to get things done, been at it a long time.

lol

Be on the hill in June getting things done, while you're on the couch...drunk.

lol...

Tards like you prancing around playing dress up and saving us?

lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is one of my best friends, listen to him.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Great job BHA again. Well, she does have tw DWIS so thats why Land Tawney luvs her

And they are spending your taxes, voting on laws, setting policy. God help us

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Scrapnel doing his "best".

Scrapnel, right on cue.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by blanket
Great job BHA again. Well, she does have tw DWIS so thats why Land Tawney luvs her

And they are spending your taxes, voting on laws, setting policy. God help us

Contact your representatives and senators, make a difference if you want change.

I'm surprised Hawley wasn't running for cover, seems that what he's best at.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/02/23.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
It might not win any awards from internet tough guys, but walking away from a confrontational situation is usually best when you have a young child with you. There are simply too many crazies out there now days. I have much greater respect for that than for the antagonist confronting someone who has a kid with them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Scrapnel, right on cue.

Hey dipshit, you don’t want to admit to ties with that joker?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Meh, you're just lashing out, I get it. I'm going to keep influencing change, I suggest you're either going to have to get over it, or die with it. Don't care which, that's a you problem to solve.

Exactly what I thought.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Scrapnel, right on cue.

Hey dipshit, you don’t want to admit to ties with that joker?

I don't have any ties to him, so yeah, intuitively obvious to even a casual observer I would think.

Why are you always so confused by simple things?

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Exactly what I thought.

You're free to say anything, I don't give a chit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Weren't we repeatedly told by the MSM that with the "legitimate election" of chiner joe, the adults were now in charge? What the heck happened?

Last edited by High_Noon; 05/02/23.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Scrapnel, right on cue.

So you don’t know who Ryan Busse is?

Don’t dodge the issue, he is not gun friendly and both he and you are outspoken BHA members. What is your position on Busse’s negative gun stance?

It’s OK to be honest, no one here likes you anyway, so your image can’t be harmed any more than it is…

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Good job Shrap.

MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Scrapnel, right on cue.

That's not how it works, whore.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by losttrail60
I hadn’t seen the Tucker video. Holy crap he looked scared.

If he had a spine ol Tucker wouldn’t have cowered off in the corner.

He with his young daughter lost pedo and trying to draw this pot bellied creepy pedi away from his young daughter.

I am not surprised a BHA leader would attack a man and his young daughter in a fly shop and shout out nutter violent anti science schist

This anti science BHA moron said the untested jab worked. IS everyone in BHA this uneducated lostpedo?

This pot bellied idiot Dan Bailey cant even tie his own shoes lol

I guess for liebika the best way to “protect” someone is run.

Flight not fight is good for your type. Man Tucker was chitting scared.

“This pot bellied idiot Dan Bailey cant even tie his own shoes”-liebka

Yet he scared the fugg out of Tucker.LOL
And for what it's worth Tucker has NEVER been scared. Prove it you punk

Tucker got what he deserved...fired.

On what basis would you make that inane statement?

Tucker was Fox’s biggest star. In the 8pm hour they have lost half of their audience. Fox is getting what they deserve.

Tucker will make more money without Fox. They did him a favor. Fox’s attempts to defame Tucker are failing.

Bad move Fox. Poor judgement Buzz.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Wtf does it have to do with BHA? A lot of members I know of, very much do not like Haaland.

Why couldn't they support BHA without agreeing with 100 percent of what they say and do?

How is that different than supporting a political party and knowing you won't agree with them 100 percent of the time?

Lol who founded BHA and who funds them?

Why are so many BHA members , leadership involved in gun control ?

What the background of current BHA president Tawney?

Why did an influential BHA member Dan Bailey attack Tucker Carlson and his 12 year old daughter in a fly shop in Montana?

And how does any of that answer my question

What does a hunting organization have to do spending resources for nutter radicals who push gun bans and confiscations?

I hunt a lot on BLM land. Why did BHA push to get a convicted Ecco terrorist to run a our public lands. What does that do for sportsmen?

Why does BHA push these anti gun anti hunting unqualified radical democrats to run our public lands?

Where does BHA funding come from? Where?

Is Haaland, a 50 some year old woman with 2 DWi's and never had a job in her life, qualified to oversee and manage millions of acres of public resources? lol

Hey tommybot,

Congress confirms nominations, if you had half a clue how the system works you would realize your grievance is with Congress.

Have you asked your Congressional delegation that confirmed the people you're bitching about in the doi?

Also, if you like BLM lands so much, you should be sending letters thanking the BLM director and the DOI secretary for purchasing the Marton Ranch in Wyoming which opens up 75,000 acres to public hunting, etc.

Pretty pathetic Buzz, I’m not even an American and I know that the SENATE confirms Executive Branch nominations, not Congress.

No wonder you’re so confused by the BHA.

The Biden Administration is attempting to restrict and/or ban hunting, hunting access, lead ammunition, firearms. What party does Biden lead? Democrats. What party does most of the BHA leadership belong to? Democrats.

Do you really think that Democrats fight against Democrats? You’re cheering about BHA winning crumbs for hunters while the Democrats are trying to steal the whole cake.

Do you think that the BHA leaders work against the Democratic Party. Only to cover up their true intentions, the destruction of hunting.

Last edited by AB2506; 05/03/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Pretty pathetic Buzz, I’m not even an American and I know that the SENATE confirms Executive Branch nominations, not Congress.

The Biden Administration is attempting to restrict and/or ban hunting, hunting access, lead ammunition, firearms. What party does Biden lead? Democrats. What party does most of the BHA leadership belong to? Democrats.

Do you really think that Democrats fight against Democrats? You’re cheering about BHA winning crumbs for hunters while the Democrats are trying to steal the whole cake.

Do you think that the BHA leaders work against the Democratic Party. Only to cover up their true intentions, the destruction of hunting.

They have BHA right where they want them. They win over gun owners and "2nd amendment supporters," then throw them a few crumbs every now and then. All the while they are sitting on ready to pull the rug out from under them.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I hadn’t seen the Tucker video. Holy crap he looked scared.

If he had a spine ol Tucker wouldn’t have cowered off in the corner.

He with his young daughter lost pedo and trying to draw this pot bellied creepy pedi away from his young daughter.

I am not surprised a BHA leader would attack a man and his young daughter in a fly shop and shout out nutter violent anti science schist

This anti science BHA moron said the untested jab worked. IS everyone in BHA this uneducated lostpedo?

This pot bellied idiot Dan Bailey cant even tie his own shoes lol

I guess for liebika the best way to “protect” someone is run.

Flight not fight is good for your type. Man Tucker was chitting scared.

“This pot bellied idiot Dan Bailey cant even tie his own shoes”-liebka

Yet he scared the fugg out of Tucker.LOL
And for what it's worth Tucker has NEVER been scared. Prove it you punk

Tucker got what he deserved...fired.

On what basis would you make that inane statement?

Tucker was Fox’s biggest star. In the 8pm hour they have lost half of their audience. Fox is getting what they deserve.

Tucker will make more money without Fox. They did him a favor. Fox’s attempts to defame Tucker are failing.

Bad move Fox. Poor judgement Buzz.

On the basis that Tucker got canned by faux news, obviously.

Who cares if faux news is circling the drain as well?

That's a win-win.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wtf does it have to do with BHA? A lot of members I know of, very much do not like Haaland.

Why couldn't they support BHA without agreeing with 100 percent of what they say and do?

How is that different than supporting a political party and knowing you won't agree with them 100 percent of the time?

Lol who founded BHA and who funds them?

Why are so many BHA members , leadership involved in gun control ?

What the background of current BHA president Tawney?

Why did an influential BHA member Dan Bailey attack Tucker Carlson and his 12 year old daughter in a fly shop in Montana?

And how does any of that answer my question

What does a hunting organization have to do spending resources for nutter radicals who push gun bans and confiscations?

I hunt a lot on BLM land. Why did BHA push to get a convicted Ecco terrorist to run a our public lands. What does that do for sportsmen?

Why does BHA push these anti gun anti hunting unqualified radical democrats to run our public lands?

Where does BHA funding come from? Where?

Is Haaland, a 50 some year old woman with 2 DWi's and never had a job in her life, qualified to oversee and manage millions of acres of public resources? lol

Hey tommybot,

Congress confirms nominations, if you had half a clue how the system works you would realize your grievance is with Congress.

Have you asked your Congressional delegation that confirmed the people you're bitching about in the doi?

Also, if you like BLM lands so much, you should be sending letters thanking the BLM director and the DOI secretary for purchasing the Marton Ranch in Wyoming which opens up 75,000 acres to public hunting, etc.

Yeah, the Senate does confirm, that's why I posted the link to the Senate vote, again obviously.

The rest of your post shows only that you haven't a clue about what's being done here. But by all means, carry on with your vast experience from Canada.

Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (44mc, 2UP, 470Evans, 375TN, 35, 17 invisible), 1,583 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,957
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.