Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Don't try to backtrack now Buzzzz you wrote that Congress confirms, not the Senate.

Back tracking is what BuzzH is good at. He claimed no ties to Ryan Busse and yet worked with BHA and Busse as they continue to peddle their lies of being hunter friendly yet they are anti gun...

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Hey dipshit, you don’t want to admit to ties with that joker?

I don't have any ties to him, so yeah, intuitively obvious to even a casual observer I would think.

Why are you always so confused by simple things?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Don't try to backtrack now Buzzzz you wrote that Congress confirms, not the Senate.

Back tracking is what BuzzH is good at. He claimed no ties to Ryan Busse and yet worked with BHA and Busse as they continue to peddle their lies of being hunter friendly yet they are anti gun...

I don't have any ties to him, so yeah, intuitively obvious to even a casual observer I would think.

It’s curious. This site gets a lot of hits. Yet The pig-eyed POS posts what he does and expects for it to be just forgotten?

Not beyond the pale anymore to suggest he and his ilk are trying to agitate the membership to see who floats to the top to go after with the Stasi style government we are suffering through right now.

I’ve typed probably more than my fair share of unkind posts on here, but at the end of the day I’m a known quantity and a real person. Many of these Shït talking posters whether the topic is the jab, or BHA, or uketardation have not a single real life interaction with another member on here.

MAGA
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzzy initially stated that he never even heard of one the biggest anti gun activists now in the US ,Ryan Busse ; even though the worked in same small organization together over 10 years. He denied Busse was a member of BHA even though he help start this anti gun organization. I went on the BHA web site and copied it for Buzz that they had worked together and Buzzy ran away

On BHA Randy Newberg's site hunt talk I asked Randy if he was ever compensated for pimping public hunting as he markets his whole image as a DIY public land hunter on a budget who has to wait to draw tags. Buzz said he has never been compensated then a few members posted public info that he was compensated quite nicely. Awe shucks BHA Randy. Buzzy called them all liars, then Randy banned everyone who questioned him,

Buzz is paid to spread disinformation on sportsmen's forums - There is no doubt on that fact. And funny how the pathetic drunk Burns is always there to protect him

Last edited by ribka; 05/03/23.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
What is Buzz H's legal name?

Attached Images
20230503_162352.jpg (39.2 KB, 169 downloads)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy
Originally Posted by Tyrone
What is Buzz H's legal name?
I guarantee he'll be running for office.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Deb Haaland was a diversity hire from the start. Typical for Democrats, trying to score points and keep NM blue by giving the Abq/Fanta Se libs a warm fuzzy.
The eco terrorist is actually Tracy Stone Manning. She was the PR creature for Earth First during its most violent phase in the late 1980s early 1990s, even then she was remarkably disciplined in her public messaging and press manipulation. But in her core, she's as radical as can be, her "masters thesis" in Environmental Studies (an invented major) is stunning both for its naivete AND arrogance.

But yep, B H A is a creature of left-wing white Greens, namely Trout Unlimited staff in the Northwest. I've got the documentation, these are all Joe Biden Fudd clones. TU/BHA/TRCP et cetera all fall under "hunter and angler" groups, again a term that didn't exist until Audubon funded Trout Unlimited to support Clinton's "roadless initiative" in the late 1990s. Actual sportsmen and sportswomen opposed the roadless thing, but NRA wasn't leading very well. So TU et al started attacking NRA, starting with the Outdoor Writers convention in Spokane in about 2000, trying to split off the Fudds from hunters who understand the 2A ain't about hunting. A big expensive fake job.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I found an old Payson Roundup article (2017) about federal land transfers. Buzz Hettick is quoted as a "lobbyist for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers" while Ryan Busse is listed in the next paragraph as "national board chairman for the organization [BHA]" -- oh no, they never ever met but are in the same article repping the same group?

Gosh, Buzzard is a good tag for someone who gets into the stinkiest political carrion and enjoys it.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For someone that gets around with a lot of different "leadership," Buzz didn't get around his own BHA enough to know who the national board chairman was?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I found an old Payson Roundup article (2017) about federal land transfers. Buzz Hettick is quoted as a "lobbyist for Backcountry Hunters and Anglers" while Ryan Busse is listed in the next paragraph as "national board chairman for the organization [BHA]" -- oh no, they never ever met but are in the same article repping the same group?

Gosh, Buzzard is a good tag for someone who gets into the stinkiest political carrion and enjoys it.

I'm quoted in a lot of papers, tv, radio, asked to be on panels, give interviews, etc. etc.

I never said I didn't know who Busse was, just never interacted with him. BHA is a national org with leadership in nearly every state. Of the national board I know jr young the best, he's a good egg.

Federal land transfer got crushed, BHA was a big part of that. We do good work.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, Buzzard, what was the "lobbyist" tag all about? Federal, state? Or poetic journalistic pumpery?

Only reason BHA is "national" is because the non-Western hunters who come west for their "dream hunt" aren't kept up to speed on the real issues, at least not by the region's Class D farm-team caliber "journalists." That's where the opportunity existed for TU Audubon et al to fill an information vacuum with dark money.

BHA doesn't pitch locals except for a few useful idiots, just about every name associated is Dem, pro Green, anti-gun Fuddites. And there's no way you couldn't know Busse, you're a chapter co chair, or were, et cetera blah blah. Thing is, while you have no cred here, you're still on the press call information pitched to media by BHA, as a "grassroots" media actuality. It's fabricated, subsidized Astroturf fake cred for fake news regurgitated by lazy steno clerks. Book chapter and verse the Giffords model, same methodologies, and that's no coincidence, just like Busse hanging with Gabby. And on the same multimillion Bloomberg payroll. You;re just another cog in the dizinformatzia machine the Left adapted from their Soviet bosses.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
So, Buzzard, what was the "lobbyist" tag all about? Federal, state? Or poetic journalistic pumpery?

Only reason BHA is "national" is because the non-Western hunters who come west for their "dream hunt" aren't kept up to speed on the real issues, at least not by the region's Class D farm-team caliber "journalists." That's where the opportunity existed for TU Audubon et al to fill an information vacuum with dark money.

BHA doesn't pitch locals except for a few useful idiots, just about every name associated is Dem, pro Green, anti-gun Fuddites. And there's no way you couldn't know Busse, you're a chapter co chair, or were, et cetera blah blah. Thing is, while you have no cred here, you're still on the press call information pitched to media by BHA, as a "grassroots" media actuality. It's fabricated, subsidized Astroturf fake cred for fake news regurgitated by lazy steno clerks. Book chapter and verse the Giffords model, same methodologies, and that's no coincidence, just like Busse hanging with Gabby. And on the same multimillion Bloomberg payroll. You;re just another cog in the dizinformatzia machine the Left adapted from their Soviet bosses.

Wow, is that what conclusions you came up with from your bunker?

Your brain has rotted skinner, get out in the sun once in a while it helps with your vitamin D.

You've always been a kook, but you're really taking your kookiness to new "heights".

You're the epitome of a class D "journalist", a bought and paid for schill, a washed up never has been trying to stay relevant. You've never been taken seriously a clown that's laughed at, hiding in your bunker, pretending you make a difference.

They aren't laughing with you Dave, they're laughing at you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Nice rebuttal, whore.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your brain has rotted skinner, get out in the sun once in a while it helps with your vitamin D.

You've always been a kook, but you're really taking your kookiness to new "heights".

You're the epitome of a class D "journalist", a bought and paid for schill, a washed up never has been trying to stay relevant. You've never been taken seriously a clown that's laughed at, hiding in your bunker, pretending you make a difference.

Dave nailed it and is over the target.... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Since when is out in the weeds "over the target"? I think about 4 people read skinners bunker ridden nonsense. I'm being generous, nobody in Montana takes his crap journalism seriously.

Last edited by BuzzH; 05/03/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Since when is out in the weeds "over the target"? I think about 4 people read skinners bunker ridden nonsense. I'm being generous, nobody in Montana takes his crap journalism seriously.
Your reaction proves he is spot on. A clue for you, the people are waking up to what the grifter parasites are up to...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Your reaction proves he is spot on. A clue for you, the people are waking up to what the grifter parasites are up to...

Yep.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

You aren't sober enough, or smart enough to know what's going on.

Hilarious.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buzzjob,

I am sure you have not noticed that we are engaged in a culture war with tyrannical Bolsheviks that are threatening our way of life and our freedoms, especially the freedoms to hunt and bear arms.

It's literally good vs evil and you have squarely aligned yourself with the side of evil. All for personal gain best I can figure.

Everybody here has this figured out and that's why you catch the hell you do here.

Yet you continue to show up and post? that is a strange habit you leftist all seem to have in common, going where nobody likes you and yet you seek our approval? weird schit

But in your arrogant leftist bubble you convince yourself we are ignorant and lack intelligence to make yourself feel better about selling out to evil.

You share the same level of common sense Anhueser Busch has recently displayed... absoloutlfuckinclueless

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why yall picking on Lloyd? Oh ya....He's an azzhole. Lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh and Buzzjob, as for my level of intelligence , I was smart enough not to pay ten of thousands of dollars for a Marxist indoctrination at a university!

And my level of sobriety I have no need to guess... 0% blood alcohol level

It's downright amazing, us ignorant , uneducated deplorables can function at all, let alone build things of value and be productive... hahhahahahaha

Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (007FJ, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,546
Posts18,472,944
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.