Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Buzz,
The Feds own about 1/2 of the land in the West. How much more of it should the Feds own?

Politics is War by Other Means

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by Backroads
How many miles of NF roads have been closed under your watch? Simple question for a public access warrior such as yourself.
Not enough...
There's your answer. At least as good as you're going to get.

Obviously, part of Lloyd's mission is to close down as many roads (AKA access) in Federal land as possible.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Buzz,
The Feds own about 1/2 of the land in the West. How much more of it should the Feds own?

As much as they can buy with lwcf money with a priority on critical wildlife habitat and increasing access to the current federal land holdings.

Any questions?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How many miles of NF roads have been closed under your watch? Simple question for a public access warrior such as yourself.
Not enough...

Obviously, part of Lloyd's mission is to close down as many roads in Federal land as possible.

Try hiking boots, you need the exercise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by losttrail60
It’s obvious with a screen name like “backroads” you needs roads to access NF.

Dang I hope I never get that lazy and dependent on motor vehicles.
I'm sure there are a lot of people hoping you don't make it that long.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not enough...

Obviously, part of Lloyd's mission is to close down as many roads in Federal land as possible.

I'm pretty sure I could walk you flat, you smug little bastard.
One of my jobs was doing 15-20/day 6 days/week.

Haven't seen too many pictures of you, but if the rest of you matches your face...

Last edited by Tyrone; 05/04/23.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by ribka
BHA gender transformation school in session

Remember when you lied and you mixed up Deb Haaland with Tracy Stone Manning and said she was a convicted "eco-terrorist" and neither have been convicted of jack?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It’s obvious with a screen name like “backroads” you needs roads to access NF.

Dang I hope I never get that lazy and dependent on motor vehicles.
I'm sure there are a lot of people hoping you don't make it that long.

Guarantee you Callie draws an SSI check.

I am MAGA.
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzz are you still working from home due to covid? I remember forest service employees were allowed to work from home (doing nothing and leaching off tax payers who had to show up at work) over 2 years.

Some still refuse to return to work

Not enough...

I'm pretty sure I could walk you flat, you smug little bastard.
One of my jobs was doing 15-20/day 6 days/week.

Haven't seen too many pictures of you, but if the rest of you matches your face...

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Good point. Whitney Tawney another anti gun BHA zombie was in gun control
Politics too in DC working for the left wing kook Baucus

Baucus voted to ban asault weapons. Basically any semi auto rifle that can hold more that ten rounds

Buzzy you were a big Baucus soy boy

Is this true?

Originally Posted by Bigvalleyboy
Originally Posted by ribka
For the record Land Tawney , a radical left wing kook and friend of buzzy and the current head of BHA started his career by forming A radical left wing and anti gun lobby called Montana sportsmen for Obama. This is where he started his grift and buzzy met him

Buzzy is this true? Can you confirm this?

Was land Tawney’s father leader of of the Montana Democratic Party and involved in pushing gun bans?

Only a deluded ego cetric fool like like buzzy thinks giving himself awards means anything. Buzzy wouldn’t lifet a finger to just do things for the common good

He’s an ego driven attention whore like his close friend Ryan Busse

Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Still want to lie about camping being illegal on state lands?

Clueless as per usual. Why do lie?

https://dnrc.mt.gov/TrustLand/public-use/Camping

Buzz, my concern is that you have not just come out and said you don't support the tranny/deep state/high taxes/let's go Brandon side.

And while you're free to think and feel how you want, it alarms me that BHA does seem to be more blue than red for sure

I agree with voting for your own concerns, and sometimes on a single issue. But there do not seem to be many conservatives on the board or leadership.

I am not a typical conservative, I am a libertarian. But democrats are a freak show of epic proportions and most people can say that on here pretty loudly.

You haven't. And I surmise it's due to your job and your need to appeal to a wide audience.

Which I get.

But on here, among fellow outdoorsmen, I would hope to see a lot less obfuscation.

I am a current BHA member, but pretty recently. Thought I was doing a good turn for the hunting world. Now I am questioning.

I am happy to admit when I am wrong...I hope I am not wrong on this. But it gives me pause

Don't forget Land's sister Whitney. She's an influential lefty who started her career with Baucus in DC.

Last edited by ribka; 05/04/23.
IC B3

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Not enough...

Obviously, part of Lloyd's mission is to close down as many roads (AKA access) in Federal land as possible.

Word is buzzy hunts elk on these closed forest service roads that are closed off to the public. He thinks he’s exempt because he helps manage these roads just like when buzzy worked for Ted Turner and he built high fences to keep elk herds on his ranch then sold hunts for big bucks

Buzzy didn’t you work for Ted Turner?

Typical arrogant BHA lib dooshbag like Dan Bailey

No wonder you like working for Biden and Haaland

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Buzz,

As much as they can buy with lwcf money with a priority on critical wildlife habitat and increasing access to the current federal land holdings.

Any questions?

just a reminder. This is what Buzzy, his friends Land Tawney pushed for with their Montana sportsmen for Obama political lobby. Losttrail is in on this too

Obama administration releases directive on transgender rights to school bathrooms
160512_barack_obama_AP_1160.jpg
AP Photo

By CAITLIN EMMA
05/12/2016 11:11 PM EDT
The Obama administration Friday morning took another historic step in its aggressive defense of civil rights, sending a letter to schools across the country notifying them that transgender students must be permitted to use bathrooms that align with their gender identity.

An amazing demon drag queen has entertained children in Michelle Obama’s libr
ary

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Oct 17 2017

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
and thanks to people like BHA buzzy and BHA leader Land Tawney this is where we are now . This is normalized behavior thanks to their hero Obama.

Thank God BHA Buzzy andlBHA and Tawney's enemy Gianforte stopped these creeps from legalizing the sexualization of young children in Montana

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Land Tawney has also overseen the Montana Hunters and Anglers Leadership Fund. In the 2011-12 election cycle, this PAC took in nearly two million dollars—largely from the America Votes Action Fund. This fund has a mission of pushing progressive policies and increasing voter turnout for Democratic candidates. America Votes is largely funded by the secretive Democracy Alliance, financed by billionaire investor George Soros. It should come as no surprise that Montana Hunters and Anglers Leadership Fund spent its money opposing the Republican Senate candidate in Montana. Part of this strategy involved $500,000 in support of the Libertarian candidate, in hopes of drawing votes away from the Republican.

In the Obama years, Tawney helped start the Montana Sportsmen for Obama Committee.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
liebka is triggered. LOL

6 posts in a row talking to himself. What a tool.

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
liebka is triggered. LOL

6 posts in a row talking to himself. What a tool.

Hi Zoey, Its good to hear from you. Still upset Gov Gianforte won't let you mutilate the genitals of Montana children? lol

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Did your hero and fellow Obama worshipper Land Tawney start the Montana Sportsmen for Obama political action committee you moron?

Its in his own Bio just like in Buzzy's online Bio he worked for Ted Turner

Buzzy has come on here and bragged he supported Obama

Its really becoming clear why they did now.

No wonder everyone knows what an evil joke BHA is and this organization is a radical left wing anti hunting, anti gun group full of kooks like you, buzzy, Land Tawney, Charles Post, Dan "I love to attack 11 years old girls in Montana fly shops" Bailey , Randy " I pimp public hunting to make a quick buck then lie about it" Newberg, Tom Shoe's founder who donated over 50 million to gun control.......

R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Busse was the leader of BHA and helped found it. All of BHA leadership is vehemently anti gun like Buzzy. So now you're saying leaders of an organization don't set the agenda and policy of said organization?

JFC. How naive are you?

Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Fair enough. I can't be a single issue guy. Don't want to invite some guy into my home who says he is going to steal everything I own, but is gonna mow my lawn while he is here. I need a consistent stance on small govt, free markets, and personal freedoms.

Thanks for responding like you did. Was hoping you didn't take my honest questions as an insult.

I see you have outlined your own beliefs.

How do you feel they echo BHAs official positions?

I read their statement on their commitment to the 2nd amendment and I see a lot of pro gun talk.

But let's be honest about Tawney and others. It seems clear to me they are not simply open minded and waiting to see what candidate says what, in order to choose a side

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stories like this prove the Buzzjob & Callnum are on the wrong side:

Biden Regime Scheming with Environmentalists to Unleash Backdoor Ban on Hunting and Fishing Across Parts of America

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hey-are-fighting-back-to-save-our-right/

They are being played as useful idiots and personally profiting, selling out to the enemy, then virtue signaling about what great volunteer work they do yet personally profiting is the definition of grifting.

Then when challenged they project their wrong doings onto others... everyone is a liar, uneducated, stupid etc.....

Notice how Buzz will not answer uncomfortable questions? because he can't, it will destroy his narrative and prove his dishonesty.

Yet he won't hesitate to name call, pick the most inconsequential inaccuracies , grammar errors etc... of his opponents to bolster his arguments ... sure signs of a leftist with an agenda.

Hell it wasn't long ago Buzz was supporting wolf re-introduction and belittling any one that complained it was harming their hunting success as incompetent hunters.

A just prior to that Buzz bragged about his $20k a month retirement pension.

He also bragged about scouting hunting areas on the job while being paid.

Just yesterday he gaslighted me challenging my assertion that UM was a Marxist indoctrination center... his professor hunted Dall sheep and that proves he is not Marxist... hahahah.... interesting that these noble educators can afford $30k sheep hunts... hell, serving the evil masters is a good paying gig.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by irfubar

Biden Regime Scheming with Environmentalists to Unleash Backdoor Ban on Hunting and Fishing Across Parts of America

They are being played as useful idiots and personally profiting, selling out to the enemy, then virtue signaling about what great volunteer work they do yet personally profiting is the definition of grifting.

Then when challenged they project their wrong doings onto others... everyone is a liar, uneducated, stupid etc.....

Notice how Buzz will not answer uncomfortable questions? because he can't, it will destroy his narrative and prove his dishonesty.

Yet he won't hesitate to name call, pick the most inconsequential inaccuracies , grammar errors etc... of his opponents to bolster his arguments ... sure signs of a leftist with an agenda.

Hell it wasn't long ago Buzz was supporting wolf re-introduction and belittling any one that complained it was harming their hunting success as incompetent hunters.

Just yesterday he gaslighted me challenging my assertion that UM was a Marxist indoctrination center... his professor hunted Dall sheep and that proves he is not Marxist... hahahah.... interesting that these noble educators can afford $30k sheep hunts... hell, serving the evil masters is a good paying gig.

The good 'ol lead ban...

BHA will be an ardent supporter of that - probably already lobbied for it. All their flat-billed influencers have already done videos on it.

Buzz is a c ocksucker, as is BHA.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
R
ribka Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Liar, The BHA web site said they support hunting and luv guns. lol. Really who is really dumb enough to buy into their outrageous lies?

Originally Posted by irfubar

Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (1lessdog, 1_deuce, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1minute, 42 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,205
Posts18,503,819
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.