Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Isaiah 53 spelled out the role of the Messiah and the new covenant 700 years prior to the birth of Christ.

Verse 5 and 6.

GB1

antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IZH27
Your claims bastardize the Gospel,
Post up where I’ve diminished the Gospel.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I’ll keep pointing that out as long as you continue.
Why must you resort to intentional and disingenuous mischaracterizations…and flat-out lies…over and over and over again, in order to support your views and your position…? If your views and your position were solid and truthful, they’d stand on their own merit without having to resort to
intentional and disingenuous mischaracterizations…and flat-out lies…over and over and over again like you do.

antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You say things that are inaccurate or blatantly false.
That’s rich coming from you.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
As far as I know the Gospel is Christ, Jesus's life, lessons, death on the cross, resurrection, the great news, his love, forgiveness, his service to mankind we don't deserve, patience, understanding, baptizing of the Holy Spirit.

Christ and the Holy Spirit ARE the Gospel, are the WORD.

Not were... ARE today.

Kent

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The old testament is what... was... a continuous line of descendants God directly needed to communicate with, generation to generation. Leaders that then took the word to the people, otherwise they wouldn't hear it.

Jesus was the last descendent, the bible stopped after him... he was the last word, last leader, communication was taken from individual men to the masses and given individually to man through the Holy Spirit.

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
1 Cor 13:

13 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body [a]to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 [b]bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of [c]prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I [d]became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror [e]dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the [f]greatest of these is love.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by krp
The old testament is what... was... a continuous line of descendants God directly needed to communicate with, generation to generation. Leaders that then took the word to the people, otherwise they wouldn't hear it.

Jesus was the last descendent, the bible stopped after him... he was the last word, last leader, communication was taken from individual men to the masses and given individually to man through the Holy Spirit.

Kent
Jesus very clearly stated that all of the old testament books, the law and the prophets clearly spoke about him. Do with that what you will, but not all of the old testament is in part a denial of Christ.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent
Jesus very clearly stated that all of the old testament books, the law and the prophets clearly spoke about him. Do with that what you will, but not all of the old testament is in part a denial of Christ.

Huh? What does that have to do with what I said?

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Muffin,

What is the "perfect" referenced in your Text?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ringman
Muffin,

What is the "perfect" referenced in your Text?

Really? Or do you have some planned point to make?

Kent

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
The Gospel means good news.
It is the good news of all God has done so nothing is required of you except to trust in Him.
The end!

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by RHClark
The Gospel means good news.
It is the good news of all God has done so nothing is required of you except to trust in Him.
The end!

That’s a very basic definition of the gospel. However, the reality of white people believe that that means fairies wildly, and in many cases deviates far enough from one Christ, talking about the gospel astronaut be the gospel.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by antlers
Your claims bastardize the Gospel,
Post up where I’ve diminished the Gospel.

I’ll gladly answer your question but I need to have you answer the question that I’ve asked previously. I have no confidence that you’ll answer this question but I’ll give it a try anyway. If and when you answer the question, I will be able to give an accurate answer to the question that you just asked me.

If the message of Christ from the old testament/old testament scriptures were written strictly for the Jews during the ministry of Christ, and became in a sexual after that flat was the message of the gospel that the apostles preached at the church was being formed?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=IZH27...the reality of white people believe that that means fairies wildly, .....from one Christ, talking about the gospel astronaut be the gospel.[/quote]

Ever think about buying a keyboard?

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’ll keep pointing that out as long as you continue.
Why must you resort to intentional and disingenuous mischaracterizations…and flat-out lies…over and over and over again, in order to support your views and your position…? If your views and your position were solid and truthful, they’d stand on their own merit without having to resort to
intentional and disingenuous mischaracterizations…and flat-out lies…over and over and over again like you do.

Rather than continually posting this supposed to sense one on offer up and intelligent reason logical defense of your positions?

antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IZH
If the message of Christ from the old testament/old testament scriptures were written strictly for the Jews during the ministry of Christ, and became in a sexual after that flat was the message of the gospel that the apostles preached at the church was being formed?
Huh…?

antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Rather than continually posting this supposed to sense one on offer up and intelligent reason logical defense of your positions?
Huh…?

antlers Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
...the reality of white people believe that that means fairies wildly, .....from one Christ, talking about the gospel astronaut be the gospel.
Originally Posted by RufusG
I can’t make heads or tails of it either RufusG.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...the reality of white people believe that that means fairies wildly, .....from one Christ, talking about the gospel astronaut be the gospel.
Originally Posted by RufusG
I can’t make heads or tails of it either RufusG.

white = why
fairies = varies
astronaut = no idea

Page 15 of 26 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1Longbow, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 219DW, 56 invisible), 1,914 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,276
Posts18,525,527
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.