Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We are a nation of laws not men. The law levels the playing field... along with Samuel Colt! smile

I already said that earlier. Laws, authority, external restraint. Without it, there is chaos. Like what we see here. No self-restraint, no "law".

We may be a nation of laws, or we used to be, but we certainly are not a forum of laws.

The arena of ideas don't need laws... that would violate the 1st amendment

"Laws" is used in the context of authority, structure, etc. Like the example of your dad being the law at the dinner table if you mouth off to your mom.

Should we make Bigstick or JeffO our dad here at the campfire conversation table? lol
I vote Flave... that would be awesome, no?

Caption Flave's too busy saving the world to worry about the group of rag-tag degenerates.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Heym06
Moderate this forum, and members will go elsewhere!

You could write your dissertation on why that is, but one type of member would leave FOR CERTAIN, and that is the abusive poster seeking totalitarianism through intimidation and numbers.

Would that necessarily be a bad thing?

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
How's that working out for them. Once upon a time they could do that but now, if people don't like what they hear they can go somewhere else for the self confirming, informational dopamine hit.

How much audience overlap is there between Fox News and CNN? Today, if you want to maintain audience capture you got to feed them the red 4emeat they want or they'll switch you off go get their fix from tictok.

Fox fired Tucker Carlson and they have lost a lot of viewers. I doubt they fired him because number of viewers was tacking up too much bandwidth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We are a nation of laws not men. The law levels the playing field... along with Samuel Colt! smile

I already said that earlier. Laws, authority, external restraint. Without it, there is chaos. Like what we see here. No self-restraint, no "law".

We may be a nation of laws, or we used to be, but we certainly are not a forum of laws.

"Laws" is used in the context of authority, structure, etc. Like the example of your dad being the law at the dinner table if you mouth off to your mom.

Should we make Bigstick or JeffO our dad here at the campfire conversation table? lol

Caption Flave's too busy saving the world to worry about the group of rag-tag degenerates.

Burns says he ran him out of Dodge.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ribka
The division we are experiencing on the campfire is not an accident, it's by design. The powers that be want us divided and fighting among ourselves.
It gives them cover for the grifting the current crop of marxist are engaging in.

Is it by design, or is it "journalism" trying to maximize clicks, and therefore profit in the age of "Post Jouranlism"

Post Journalism:

The press lost it's monopoly on news when the internet democratized information. To save it's business model it pivoted from journalism to tribalism. The new roll of The Press is not to inform it's readers but to confirm what they already believe.

The discussion of this begins as 46 minutes:

Remember when you pushed the untested mrna vax that magically appeared 2 weeks after covid started? And discounted very safe, proven viral infection protocols?

2 years believing the fake pandemic spewing government propaganda daily on and immediately transition to daily spewing government pro war propaganda to start nuclear wars with Russia and China

Now that is delusional. Your head is an empty vessel ready to be filled with any sewage

Re: No chloroquine for Nevada
steve4102 #14702861 03/25/20
Online Content
antelope_sniper
Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado
Now we just need a neighboring state to give it to all patients meeting a specific medical standard, and we have a natural experiment.

It would be interesting to see how the outcomes compare.

Speaking of troll-bots bent on spreading chaos and dissent, look who showed up.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What happens without self-restraint or moderation is the lording over by the strongest.

What happens with self moderation is this..

Originally Posted by JeffA
Which one of you proud Campfire heros is going to step up and claim the fame for red flagging Cash?

Since a few guys are intent on pinning this on me, why don't we just quit beating around the bush and call this what it is, which is a bunch of guys that like flave that are pissed I handed his ass to him and are still crying about it. There's a bunch of history with these same guys then that are here now on this cash fiasco.

Leonard is a tool and doesn't know when to quit running his piehole so I dropped a bomb on him.
 If you geniuses will remember when he was feverishly shoveling schit a mile high on me I told him I'd show him all the grace possible because of what he'd been through losing his son. I genuinely felt terrible for the guy, even not knowing him. I mean come on, who couldn't sympathize with him? I repeatedly told him this.

Remember me saying communists don't care about your peaceful protests? He was involved in one in Va and was damn proud of it so it stuck in his craw wrong. My point was always communists don't care about any peaceful protestors or their demands. Communists don't care, period. Get it? That has been proven right since then and forever.

But he couldn't STFU and kept on it. He didn't seem able to connect the dots that I was intentionally ignoring his insults for his benefit, until I didn't anymore. Well, boohoo, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That's on him, not me. I tried to cut him all the slack in the world but he lacked the ability to grasp the situation. He can't help himself, running his trap non-stop for months while I held my tongue. Guess what, stupid schit has consequences.

Now cash is a damn smart guy most of the time, but he made a mistake with his delivery guy thread and everybody was breaking his ass over it. That had nothing to do with me, that was all him and everyone else. You all drew your own conclusions, most of you figuring out what I did a long time ago. Cash ain't right in the head. He's got something else going on there that's not on the surface and all what it seems. It's not my job to figure it out, just to be aware of it, and I was, and now all of you are.

It's merely the one's that can't weather the storm that 'cry foul'.

Wonder why?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The division we are experiencing on the campfire is not an accident, it's by design. The powers that be want us divided and fighting among ourselves.
It gives them cover for the grifting the current crop of marxist are engaging in.

Is it by design, or is it "journalism" trying to maximize clicks, and therefore profit in the age of "Post Jouranlism"

Post Journalism:

The press lost it's monopoly on news when the internet democratized information. To save it's business model it pivoted from journalism to tribalism. The new roll of The Press is not to inform it's readers but to confirm what they already believe.

Remember when you pushed the untested mrna vax that magically appeared 2 weeks after covid started? And discounted very safe, proven viral infection protocols?

2 years believing the fake pandemic spewing government propaganda daily on and immediately transition to daily spewing government pro war propaganda to start nuclear wars with Russia and China

Now that is delusional. Your head is an empty vessel ready to be filled with any sewage

Online Content
antelope_sniper
Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado
Now we just need a neighboring state to give it to all patients meeting a specific medical standard, and we have a natural experiment.

Displaying your post in Quotes is spreading chaos & dissent?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Post Journalism:

Online Content
antelope_sniper
Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado

It is if you disagree.

It's a form of High Mindedness apparently.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never misses an opportunity to needle people about Peaceful Protests........bitches and calls for civility when called out.

It's just crazy.

As others have said repeatedly, you're free to pass over those posts or posters that offend you.

So are you. Then you would have to piss and moan about protecting the little guy.

I expected you to say that. You validate my point. We all need to exercise self-control. Lacking that, we have the 24 Hour Campfire.

Not all. You are a troll and obviously crave the negative attention.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

The only way I see that as a possibility is if he doxxed Flave to his employer, and if that happened it would be the biggest Shìtbag move in the history of The Fire.

To me it seems more likely Flave just got tired of this crap or he's taking care of some kind of important business, and Burns is just full of himself. Regardless, I wish Flave the best.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 05/07/23.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
I think the answer may be that we are under a tremendous amount of unrelenting stress due to the ongoing BS happening in our world. I think it may well be by design, too.

Sometimes I think like that. Like this is some special point in time that is for reasons X/Y/Z so much harder than other times in human history. But then I think, well, there aren't crosses along the road leading into Washington DC hanging with crucified christians. And the emperor isn't throwing people into a den of hungry lions for sport and entertainment. Or the government isn't going door to door dragging people into the street to shoot them in front of their families.

Truth is, we have it so damn good we don't even realize it.

LOL
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Post Journalism:

Online Content
antelope_sniper
Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado

That's his intent, but I think his choice of post to quote, one where I'm advocating for the use of the scientific method, is pretty funny choice considering his intent.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Never misses an opportunity to needle people about Peaceful Protests........bitches and calls for civility when called out.

It's just crazy.

As others have said repeatedly, you're free to pass over those posts or posters that offend you.

So are you. Then you would have to piss and moan about protecting the little guy.

I expected you to say that. You validate my point. We all need to exercise self-control. Lacking that, we have the 24 Hour Campfire.

Well...either that or you want to control things here and use passive-aggressiveness as a tool to manipulate like AS does.

Probably both.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by akasparky
What happens without self-restraint or moderation is the lording over by the strongest.

What happens with self moderation is this..

Which one of you proud Campfire heros is going to step up and claim the fame for red flagging Cash?

Since a few guys are intent on pinning this on me, why don't we just quit beating around the bush and call this what it is, which is a bunch of guys that like flave that are pissed I handed his ass to him and are still crying about it. There's a bunch of history with these same guys then that are here now on this cash fiasco.

Leonard is a tool and doesn't know when to quit running his piehole so I dropped a bomb on him.
 If you geniuses will remember when he was feverishly shoveling schit a mile high on me I told him I'd show him all the grace possible because of what he'd been through losing his son. I genuinely felt terrible for the guy, even not knowing him. I mean come on, who couldn't sympathize with him? I repeatedly told him this.

Remember me saying communists don't care about your peaceful protests? He was involved in one in Va and was damn proud of it so it stuck in his craw wrong. My point was always communists don't care about any peaceful protestors or their demands. Communists don't care, period. Get it? That has been proven right since then and forever.

But he couldn't STFU and kept on it. He didn't seem able to connect the dots that I was intentionally ignoring his insults for his benefit, until I didn't anymore. Well, boohoo, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That's on him, not me. I tried to cut him all the slack in the world but he lacked the ability to grasp the situation. He can't help himself, running his trap non-stop for months while I held my tongue. Guess what, stupid schit has consequences.

Now cash is a damn smart guy most of the time, but he made a mistake with his delivery guy thread and everybody was breaking his ass over it. That had nothing to do with me, that was all him and everyone else. You all drew your own conclusions, most of you figuring out what I did a long time ago. Cash ain't right in the head. He's got something else going on there that's not on the surface and all what it seems. It's not my job to figure it out, just to be aware of it, and I was, and now all of you are.

It's merely the one's that can't weather the storm that 'cry foul'.

Wonder why?

The bomb I'm talking about is making the comment about his son. Not about contacting the sheriff.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well...either that or you want to control things here and use passive-aggressiveness as a tool to manipulate like AS does.
Probably both.

Jim, if we started with mutual civility, we could go from there.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Actually Tucker was drawing more and more democratic viewers from CNN and MSNBC and had better ratings than them with their own viewers abandoning them

so there's another theory of yours that is wrong again

Originally Posted by 45_100
How's that working out for them. Once upon a time they could do that but now, if people don't like what they hear they can go somewhere else for the self confirming, informational dopamine hit.

How much audience overlap is there between Fox News and CNN? Today, if you want to maintain audience capture you got to feed them the red 4emeat they want or they'll switch you off go get their fix from tictok.

Fox fired Tucker Carlson and they have lost a lot of viewers. I doubt they fired him because number of viewers was tacking up too much bandwidth.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

It's just crazy.

Probably both.

What, my CIA mind trick aren't working on you?

Now I'm really mad. I want my money back on their book and decoder ring.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The only way I see that as a possibility is if he doxxed Flave to his employer, and if that happened it would be the biggest Shìtbag move in the history of The Fire.

To me it seems more likely Flave just got tired of this crap or he's taking care of some kind of important business, and Burns is just full of himself. Regardless, I wish Flave the best.

I have no inside info as to the why of it all....
I do know here on the open forums Burns recently made threats of libel lawsuits.. collecting I.P addresses etc...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Im using your own words to show what a moron you are. You're not smarter than everyone else, in fact your own words would demonstrate you would be in the bottom ten per cent in the IQ bell curve. You dont even know what the "scientific method" is. There obviously was no need for further research on ivermectin, hydroxy, Vit D, zinc, steroids to treat a cold virus and the resulting cytokine storm from Covid because there is over 2 decades of evidence using these protocols to effectively treat tens and tens of millions of people around the world using very safe affective cheap protocols.

Your special mrna vax went through zero research and has proven to be very harmful

I'll keep posting your own words to demonstrate what a fraud you really are. You can call me a bot or whatever

BTW post pics of all of the antelope you "sniped" the past five years Mr "antelope sniper" .

You probably don't even hunt lol

Colorado clown world

Post Journalism:

Online Content
antelope_sniper
Campfire Ranger
A
Colorado

That's his intent, but I think his choice of post to quote, one where I'm advocating for the use of the scientific method, is pretty funny choice considering his intent.

Last edited by ribka; 05/07/23.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Probably both.

Jim, if we started with mutual civility, we could go from there.

The civility would only be genuine from my side.

The Left is always calling for "unity" and "civility"....while not intending to reciprocate.

Its about control and the elimination of dissention for personal gain.

I am MAGA.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, AdventureBound, 20 invisible), 14,524 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,984
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.