J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Never misses an opportunity to needle people about Peaceful Protests........bitches and calls for civility when called out.

It's just crazy.

As others have said repeatedly, you're free to pass over those posts or posters that offend you.

So are you. Then you would have to piss and moan about protecting the little guy.

I expected you to say that. You validate my point. We all need to exercise self-control. Lacking that, we have the 24 Hour Campfire.

Not all. You are a troll and obviously crave the negative attention.

Well...either that or you want to control things here and use passive-aggressiveness as a tool to manipulate like AS does.

Probably both.

What, my CIA mind trick aren't working on you?

Now I'm really mad. I want my money back on their book and decoder ring.
If you genuinely believe that our State department is a global source of stability for the benefit of mankind...then we gave you too much credit from the start.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well...either that or you want to control things here and use passive-aggressiveness as a tool to manipulate like AS does.
Probably both.

Jim, if we started with mutual civility, we could go from there.

The civility would only be genuine from my side.

The Left is always calling for "unity" and "civility"....while not intending to reciprocate.

Its about control and the elimination of dissention for personal gain.

Yep, truer words have never been spoken

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Civility and unity got us the forced lockdowns and ruined economy that AS's scientific method provided us.

Especially after it was proved to be bullshit.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well I'm not the left. I just get tired of the bickering, like the OP.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey antelope sniper would love to see all of the antelope you sniped from the last 3 to 5 years? lmao

Never misses an opportunity to needle people about Peaceful Protests........bitches and calls for civility when called out.

It's just crazy.

As others have said repeatedly, you're free to pass over those posts or posters that offend you.

So are you. Then you would have to piss and moan about protecting the little guy.

I expected you to say that. You validate my point. We all need to exercise self-control. Lacking that, we have the 24 Hour Campfire.

Not all. You are a troll and obviously crave the negative attention.

Probably both.

What, my CIA mind trick aren't working on you?

Now I'm really mad. I want my money back on their book and decoder ring.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Actually Tucker was drawing more and more democratic viewers from CNN and MSNBC and had better ratings than them with their own viewers abandoning them

so there's another theory of yours that is wrong again

Originally Posted by 45_100
How's that working out for them. Once upon a time they could do that but now, if people don't like what they hear they can go somewhere else for the self confirming, informational dopamine hit.

How much audience overlap is there between Fox News and CNN? Today, if you want to maintain audience capture you got to feed them the red 4emeat they want or they'll switch you off go get their fix from tictok.

Fox fired Tucker Carlson and they have lost a lot of viewers. I doubt they fired him because number of viewers was tacking up too much bandwidth.

Now sure about this specific claim, but there's an interesting affect associated with this type of audience cross over.

Let's say the NY Time post some ridiculous article playing to the far left side of the audience. Since outrage sells, Foxnews.com covers this telling their readers how it's the end of the worlds, and includes a link the article. Now the pissed off fox audience is giving clicks to the NY Times encouraging them to print even more outrageous articles. This repeats in reverse when the NY times tells it's view's about Fox's outrageous reply, and now the NY Times readers are clicking on Tuckers Youtube video's.

The both sides wash, rinse and repeat for ratings and clicks.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Stop saying that.

It's obviously not true.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Stop saying that.

It's obviously not true.

I'm willing to be uncomfortable and have tough talks with sincere people. With 54000 posts under my belt I might be able to tell who's trying and who's not.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually Tucker was drawing more and more democratic viewers from CNN and MSNBC and had better ratings than them with their own viewers abandoning them

How's that working out for them. Once upon a time they could do that but now, if people don't like what they hear they can go somewhere else for the self confirming, informational dopamine hit.

How much audience overlap is there between Fox News and CNN? Today, if you want to maintain audience capture you got to feed them the red 4emeat they want or they'll switch you off go get their fix from tictok.

Fox fired Tucker Carlson and they have lost a lot of viewers. I doubt they fired him because number of viewers was tacking up too much bandwidth.

Now sure about this specific claim, but there's an interesting affect associated with this type of audience cross over.

Let's say the NY Time post some ridiculous article playing to the far left side of the audience. Since outrage sells, Foxnews.com covers this telling their readers how it's the end of the worlds, and includes a link the article. Now the pissed off fox audience is giving clicks to the NY Times encouraging them to print even more outrageous articles. This repeats in reverse when the NY times tells it's view's about Fox's outrageous reply, and now the NY Times readers are clicking on Tuckers Youtube video's.

Again, explain the Tucker Carlson fiasco... a hint... it doesn't fit your theory, your theory's premise is wrong...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Tucker was canceled for exposing all of the corruption in Ukraine and for showing a few minutes of the Jan 6 surveillance

Americans are sick of being lied to and the covid scam started to wake Americans up. Tucker was the only credible main stream news left not coopted by our government propaganda machine .

Yes your theory is wrong again. Are you deranged?

Let's see some pics of your sniped antelope

Last edited by ribka; 05/07/23.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Stop saying that.

It's obviously not true.

I'm willing to be uncomfortable and have tough talks with sincere people. With 54000 posts under my belt I might be able to tell who's trying and who's not.

After all the meltdowns...you want us to believe that?

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Civility and unity got us the forced lockdowns and ruined economy that AS's scientific method provided us.

Careful Jim. That windmills going to get you.

[Linked Image from prattontexas.com]

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Stop saying that.

It's obviously not true.

I'm human bud.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

No it's not.

You are just running from reality.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Tucker was canceled for exposing all of the corruption in Ukraine and for showing a few minutes of the Jan 6 surveillance

Yes your theory is wrong again. Are you deranged?

Let's see some pics of your sniped antelope

Three quarters of a billion dollars is a lot of money.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

lets see all of the antelope you sniped the past few hunting seasons

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Stop saying that.

It's obviously not true.

Jim do you think this doooschbag AS has ever bought a hunting license?

Last edited by ribka; 05/07/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A pattern I have noticed around here lately. When one of our leftist leaning members makes a claim and gets called on it they ignore the question...
Yet they are happy to answer any question that may support their claims....

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar
A pattern I have noticed around here lately. When one of our leftist leaning members makes a claim and gets called on it they ignore the question...
Yet they are happy to answer any question that may support their claims....

They just squeal about windmills and disinformation.

I am MAGA.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
kaboki68: IF... something in a thread offends thee, then SIMPLY, stop reading it!
OR... are YOU not being truthful and YOU really enjoy reading the digital dust-ups here-on?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 358WCF, 19 invisible), 15,146 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,976
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.