Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Oh and YOU were the one that brought up speed of loading.

You weave so many lies, you can't remember them all. Pathetic. Get a life. Reach out to your local mental health providers.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RAM you ignorant pussy. GFY.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Entertaining thread !

I'm not a JM lover or a Winchester lover, but I wanted a levergun.
I grabbed one of the last 1895 Remlins.
It now has a Skinner Alaskan peep and is very accurate.
Furniture, metal work fit/finish is all excellent.
Has the traditional diamond pattern checkering.

Maybe Remington got a few of them right ?

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Entertaining thread !

I'm not a JM lover or a Winchester lover, but I wanted a levergun.
I grabbed one of the last 1895 Remlins.
It now has a Skinner Alaskan peep and is very accurate.
Furniture, metal work fit/finish is all excellent.
Has the traditional diamond pattern checkering.

Maybe Remington got a few of them right ?

The later Remlins were generally ok. It was the first few years of production where you tended to encounter disasters on the rack.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Sad to see this thread has turned into yet another personal attack thread between a couple of people.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Marlin has always made good blue color rifles and i believe the original Marlins have a little higher resale now too . Remlins did have some problems so i never purchased any even the last Remington rifles before this last time Remington was sold again those rifles were nothing special either. now that Ruger purchased the Marlin line i expect a lot better rifle again like the old original Marlins were . i have only seen a couple but never shot any yet but they look good , i have lost all faith these days on the newer Remington rifles i won`t hunt big game anymore with a newer Remington rifle either , give me a Winchester , Ruger , Weatherby , old real Marlin or a Browning i have no problems with these fine rifle brands ! and probably the new Ruglins too ? Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 05/04/23.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bugger
RAM you ignorant pussy. GFY.

Is that the best you got? REALLY?

Your a pathetic poser, an "internet big man" and now everyone knows it. Full of more sh*t than a porta potty.

What will you do now with no one to read the lies you fed them, just to feed your own sick twisted ego so that you can keep from killing yourself, with the illusion you had some semblance of a life.

Go back to your old life, in a corner, in the dark, in a puddle of piss, scuffing your carrot raw till you pass out from exhaustion. Your nothing, and never will be.

Its really a shame you lack the stones to off yourself, others elsewhere will be exposed to your drivel .

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WStrayer
Sad to see this thread has turned into yet another personal attack thread between a couple of people.
Sorry W. We are forced into a Country of lies and fantasy.

Didn't see the need of it here. My hippocracy only goes so far.

So W, I missed your your post on Ruglin's? Just the one on the drama. Are you the Pot or the Kettle?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RAM go back to your baby crib and go [bleep] yourself. You gotta be the stupidest member on the fire. At least you’re the most ignorant in Marlins.
GFY

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Still waiting for that phone number Poser. C'mon its a business #, no need to hide it.

Post SOMETHING true. Everything is false. You could be a Bud Light influencer.

You should change your moniker to Devon.

IC B3

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Bugger, the best thing to do with RAM is that little button called ignore!! Push it. You forgot more than he will ever know. It is not worth your time.

Molon Labe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Bugger, the best thing to do with RAM is that little button called ignore!! Push it. You forgot more than he will ever know. It is not worth your time.
I’ll take your advice. Thanks

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
RAM, I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but TheKid has repaired and built hundreds of Marlin lever actions and many dozens of other rifles, for many years here in Alaska.

He's seen it all, across all vintage of Marlin.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Is "theKid" , "Devon's 'Smith" ?
Should a 'lil trickle of piss be running down my leg? Cuz it ain't happening.

Can't be too famous. I never heard of him. What's his Business name and contact info. I really would love to hear about this "common problem" and I'll go one million better. Doesn't have to be just waffle tops. Round bolt, square bolt whatever back to 1893.

Same for his BS about 1895 loading gate issue from allegedly " loading too fast"

Everything "Devon" claimed his 'Smith backed up was 100% bullshite. He's a pathetic Poser who apparently has touched your heart.

You wanna caution a Liar? Your calling out the wrong guy.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter

Yo, WomanYoteHunter, do you have warm cookies and milk to go with that participation ribbon your giving to Devon? Maybe a blank blank and a nook too ?

What a pathetic lot we got here. No wonder China is kicking our ass.

The truth is never afraid or changes. If you care to answer for Devon. Show where I've lied? Answer the simple questions Devon has refused for near a month. Or are you too just a whinny poser? Probably both accounts are Devon's so he can bloviate to himself, shut in Poser that he is. My god, that would really be pathetic.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
You are an a##hole. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

Molon Labe
RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
No truth. Just name calling. You must be "The Mean Girls" ?

Perhaps Card carrying members of the DNC? ?

You have nothing to refute the truth so you resort to name calling and Cancel culture.

How do you not slice your worthless throats when you shave in the morning?

Oh wait, my bad. The razor is at your bikini line.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As to pricing, I bought a new Model 70 Featherweight when I was in college, 2003, for an even $600. Was at Bass Pro the other day, same exact rifle (with much more plain wood), $1049. 80% price increase in 20 years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
No truth. Just name calling. You must be "The Mean Girls" ?

Perhaps Card carrying members of the DNC? ?

You have nothing to refute the truth so you resort to name calling and Cancel culture.

How do you not slice your worthless throats when you shave in the morning?

Oh wait, my bad. The razor is at your bikini line.
What a vile POS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Is "theKid" , "Devon's 'Smith" ?
Should a 'lil trickle of piss be running down my leg? Cuz it ain't happening.

Can't be too famous. I never heard of him. What's his Business name and contact info. I really would love to hear about this "common problem" and I'll go one million better. Doesn't have to be just waffle tops. Round bolt, square bolt whatever back to 1893.

Same for his BS about 1895 loading gate issue from allegedly " loading too fast"

Everything "Devon" claimed his 'Smith backed up was 100% bullshite. He's a pathetic Poser who apparently has touched your heart.

You wanna caution a Liar? Your calling out the wrong guy.
No Thekid is not Devon Smith.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,451 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,169
Posts18,484,568
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.