Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Take off the blinders and quit making old boomer comments bout tin foil and all the ridiculous schit, and it’s easy to see. They are doing the EXACT same thing to this country that they did to countries in the Middle East, South America, and Africa for decades.

They’ve created dissident groups. They are stirring up unrest. They are fomenting violent crime and terrorism. They are destroying the rule of law. And it’s all so thst they can use the chaos to destroy the opposition, demoralize it, and tighten control.

Just wait, it’s only going to get worse. We’ve got an election coming up. This is the plan now. It’s been this way since the 2016 election. It starts ramping up the year before and explodes in the summer before the election.

I’m sorry for some of you boomers who are too limited to see it. But if you realize that everyone in control hates you or at the very least doesn’t care about you, it’s pretty easy to see.

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/09/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Take off the blinders and quit making old boomer comments bout tin foil and all the ridiculous schit, and it’s easy to see. They are doing the EXACT same thing to this country that they did to countries in the Middle East, South America, and Africa for decades.

They’ve created dissident groups. They are stirring up unrest. They are fomenting violent crime and terrorism. They are destroying the rule of law. And it’s all so thst they can use the chaos to destroy the opposition, demoralize it, and tighten control.

Just wait, it’s only going to get worse. We’ve got an election coming up. This is the plan now. It’s been this way since the 2016 election. It starts ramping up the year before and explodes in the summer before the election.

I’m sorry for some of you boomers who are too limited to see it. But if you realize that everyone in control hates you or at the very least doesn’t care about you, it’s pretty easy to see.
Honestly, its so easy to see Im begining to think some of these guys are on their side

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Honestly, its so easy to see Im begining to think some of these guys are on their side

They are.

And then there are those that are so enamored by our govt., that they refuse to believe what's right before their eyes.

If anyone doesn't think that our govt wouldn't gladly kill half of it's own citizens to get the degree of power and control they want, then they are naive to the max.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
The guy looks like a hood rat. (Cartel). He had mental issues. Was he illegal? What High School did he attend? Remember Operation Screw America during Obama's administration when the CIA was selling guns to the Cartel's knowing Americans would be killed with them in order to create a venue for Gun Control. I cannot say whether the mall shooting was government orchestrated but I can say that our government has made a concerted effort for many years to destroy our Culture in order to create the environment that encourages these mass shootings.
I read that he was recently discharged from the military for mental health issues.

Is this another case where the Military dropped the ball and didn’t inform others?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
On another forum someone says he got the AR through a private sale. I don't know whether that's true or not.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
On another forum someone says he got the AR through a private sale. I don't know whether that's true or not.

Yeah, I read the same thing.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"He has been on our radar......"

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don’t think they will be admitting that again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
W
W
My money would be on him being a liar. I am acquainted with the man and he’s a bumbling moron and an attention whore. He’d be very easy for the feds to feed a narrative to. I’m not sure I even believe he was there.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
The guy looks like a hood rat. (Cartel). He had mental issues. Was he illegal? What High School did he attend? Remember Operation Screw America during Obama's administration when the CIA was selling guns to the Cartel's knowing Americans would be killed with them in order to create a venue for Gun Control. I cannot say whether the mall shooting was government orchestrated but I can say that our government has made a concerted effort for many years to destroy our Culture in order to create the environment that encourages these mass shootings.
I read that he was recently discharged from the military for mental health issues.

Is this another case where the Military dropped the ball and didn’t inform others?

He was discharged after three weeks of basic training in 2008. And yes DoD dropped the ball and no I do not believe it was intentional. After having the misfortune of being around civil (non) servants for over forty years, it all sheer incompetence. And one more thing. EVERY TIME a poster "broad brushes" an entire group of people because they happen to be in a particular age group, comments automatically go in the circular file.. Don't misunderstand, there is most definitively something behind all this, haven't figured out what, but given the fact this psycho had posted his intentions of wierdo websites, it is possible, they ignored it on purpose, but more than likely (just like 9/11 where stovepipe, rice-bowl government entities had all the pieces to the puzzle), incompetence led to tragedy.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I read a post on Reddit yesterday (that I can't seem to find today) where a guy from that area claims Steven Spainhouer is a giant dbag and liar. Claimed to have done a deep dive into his background. He was a FSU cop for 6 months in 1985 and got fired. Was never a cop in TX. Allegedly known for harassing locals.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/texas-mall-shooter-appeared-to-time-attack-for-max-carnage/

They are showing pics, supposedly of the shooter, with big Nazi tattoos.
However it doesn't show his face.

The pic could be of anybody.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Bingo!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI

He was discharged after three weeks of basic training in 2008. And yes DoD dropped the ball and no I do not believe it was intentional. After having the misfortune of being around civil (non) servants for over forty years, it all sheer incompetence. And one more thing. EVERY TIME a poster "broad brushes" an entire group of people because they happen to be in a particular age group, comments automatically go in the circular file.. Don't misunderstand, there is most definitively something behind all this, haven't figured out what, but given the fact this psycho had posted his intentions of wierdo websites, it is possible, they ignored it on purpose, but more than likely (just like 9/11 where stovepipe, rice-bowl government entities had all the pieces to the puzzle), incompetence led to tragedy.

You’re a boomer and your just limited intellectually. You can’t get there. Don’t worry, my dad is the same way. He just can’t understand. There is plenty of incompetence, but if people phuque up enough in the worst ways over and over and over, eventually you have to understand that it’s intentional. You refuse to draw that conclusion. Doesn’t mean you are stupid, it just means you can’t get there intellectually.

The fact that you even talk about “weirdo websites” shows how much of a boomer you are. Here is Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse talking about how someone constructed an entire false internet history for him to get him subpoenaed for thr January 6th committee. It’s terrifying.

https://archive.is/Yn5lj

They did this to one of the biggest and most popular bloggers on the internet. What could they do and get away with for some schmuck Dallas?

Nothing is real unless you actually see it in person with your own eyes. And you need to be careful there.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yeah, I read the same thing.
All the recent mass shootings have some connection with precisely what the globalists in power in the US are seeking to ban, private sales being the latest, apparently.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI

You’re a boomer and your just limited intellectually. You can’t get there. Don’t worry, my dad is the same way. He just can’t understand. There is plenty of incompetence, but if people phuque up enough in the worst ways over and over and over, eventually you have to understand that it’s intentional. You refuse to draw that conclusion. Doesn’t mean you are stupid, it just means you can’t get there intellectually.

The fact that you even talk about “weirdo websites” shows how much of a boomer you are. Here is Sundance over at The Conservative Treehouse talking about how someone constructed an entire false internet history for him to get him subpoenaed for thr January 6th committee. It’s terrifying.

https://archive.is/Yn5lj

They did this to one of the biggest and most popular bloggers on the internet. What could they do and get away with for some schmuck Dallas?

Nothing is real unless you actually see it in person with your own eyes. And you need to be careful there.

I think you pretty much nailed that one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think you're smarter than that. Being well informed is not a prerequisite to intellect, and you know that. But if you truly think that intellect skipped the "boomer" generation then you're probably not as smart as I thought.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I think you're smarter than that. Being well informed is not a prerequisite to intellect, and you know that. But if you truly think that intellect skipped the "boomer" generation then you're probably not as smart as I thought.

I said they aren’t stupid. I said that many of them cannot get there intellectually. Boomers are no less broken than all the Millennial and Gen Z wokesters who are also not stupid. In both instances they fervently believe things that just aren’t true.

Boomers for their part believe this is a conventional struggle of policy and politics. They think that everyone mostly wants to do right and mostly wants what is good for the country and for individuals. If that was ever true, it isn’t now. This is literal good against evil and a struggle for survival. That isn’t hyperbole. This ends with people you love up against a wall.

Boomer had no trouble believing that about Commies, Russia, or China but they just can’t make the jump to believing it about their own government. Why? Because it would require them to upend their entire worldview. Thus, they make cracks about tinfoil and weirdo websites instead of looking at the problem as they would anything else.

My dad is actually slightly older than a boomer but very intelligent and very active physically and mentally. But time and again I see him literally say “I just can’t understand…” what these people are doing.

It’s really easy to understand if you simply accept their words at face value and believe them when they tell you that they hate you and that you and your kind are the root of all evils and problems. No contortions required. Just listen to them and accept that they are telling you what they think. If you do that and understand how they actually feel about you, then you realize that they can justify anything they do to you and therefore, they WILL do anything to you they CAN do to you. Is farmer who has a rifle morally restrained from killing the fox? Do you scruple at putting out poison for rats? No, and neither will they when it comes to dealing with you.

Boomers can’t but mostly don’t want to believe that. And frankly, I don’t really blame them. They want to ride it out into the sunset as best they can and hope the storm comes after they are mostly gone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I said they aren’t stupid. I said that many of them cannot get there intellectually. Boomers are no less broken than all the Millennial and Gen Z wokesters who are also not stupid.

If "boomers" means everyone born from 1945 to 1964, then you not only contradict yourself but you're painting portraits with a 12-inch roller.

Don't be the darkness.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Not recently, 2008. He was a member of a prison gang.
but yes the military could be responsible for this guy passing a background check. That said he was only in the military for 3 months, exactly what kind of discharge did he get?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

53 members (300_savage, 35, Akhutr, 338reddog, 9 invisible), 1,393 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,878
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.