Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from img1.etsystatic.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This is funny. A couple weeks ago I started a thread that turned into a shıt show cause the old folks started demanding that they be respected simply because they are old.

Now the old folks are bitching because someone is lumping them all together for being old.

W
W
I can’t post the photo but here’s and update from Allen PD:

CITY OF ALLEN
Allen Police Department Warns of Inaccurate Reports
May 12, 2023 (Allen, Texas) - Allen Police Department wants to inform the public of discrepancies with
statements made by a witness to several media outlets, Following the shooting at Allen Premium
Outlets, Mr. Steven Spainhouer of McKinney, Texas gave multiple public accounts of his actions.
Inconsistencies between these public accounts and investigative facts led Allen Police Department to
conduct a follow-up interview. During this interview, detectives determined that Mr. Spainhouer is not
a credible incident witness. Factual information is listed below:
Mr. Spainhouer arrived between 3:44 and 3:52 p.m. and was not first on the scene, nor was he on
the property while gunfire was occurring.
Mr. Spainhouer did not perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or administer first aid.
Mr. Spainhouer did not move a deceased mother who was covering a live child.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So as I said, he might be a liar.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well surprise, surprise, surprise. A lying democrat gets caught once again. That explains some of the curious "facts," doesn't it?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think little Freddy should be recognized as a f****** liar as well.

Don't be the darkness.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Jorge can defend and speak for himself, but you sir are waaaaay over the line.

Shut up. Jorge has been around this place for at least the last ten years making fun of people like Hawkeye and calling them kooks and whatever else. He used to refer to Hawkeye as Kook of the Day and so on a so forth. He’ll call somebody a hillbilly or redneck in a heartbeat and he has always been a condescending ass. But the funny thing is, he is just a damned immigrant who came here to take advantage of what my people built, just like all these people coming now. The least he could do is be thankful and not so damned supercilious about it.

I stand by my statement you need your ass thoroughly kicked and your head pulled out of your ass then more damage done to what appears to be a useless appendage on your body. When you are three days into being sore as hell the process needs to be repeated. You are a Biden voting idiot. There is no other possible reason for what you post.

Last edited by rickt300; 05/13/23.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don’t know what the guy was or wasn’t. All i know is that there seemed to be a backstory made up for this guy already that seemed to check all the boxes.

Nice walk back from your original post and classic reverting to insults when you have nothing else, then again, that's been your tactic here for years.

It’s not a walk back you, dumbass. The only way I could “know” with any certainty is if I were involved. I wasn’t. But i have some ideas based on the things that have been happening in this world.

You really are an idiot. And that is not an insult. It’s an observation. I’m not gojng to sugar coat schit for you tender little feelers. Say stupid schit, and I’ll tell you that you are stupid.

I guess the third tier ambulance chasing "bidness" must be slow, you being so responsive today, but I do enjoy this and maybe this will help:
1. It is a FACT the Swamp, "they" have already done myriad illegal crap, the January 6 insurrection lie, jailing innocent folks, withholding/manufacturing evidence, etc
2. It is a FACT, they fired up the bought and paid for minions (51 of them) to craft a fake letter about the hunter laptop thanks to {{{Blinken}}}
3. It is a FACT the AG {{{Garland}}} is withholding evidence against the Bidens and the chinese connection
4. It is a FACT "they" invented the whole Russia nonsense against Trump
5. It is a FACT votes were harvested illegally in Georgia during the 2020 election
6. It is a FACT they are covering up for the Clintons and all of their crimes and treason

Given the above and there are a LOT more examples, "they" are capable of just about (just operative word) of doing anything to anybody to further their agenda. That said, it was certainly PLAUSIBLE, "they" generated all those facts you mention regarding this shooter. But to suggestive probably or certitude this guy was some sort of Manchurian Candidate that "they" showed him the queen of diamonds and off he went to kill, I'm just not ready to make that leap of cookery yet. Same BTW as the Titanic being sunk to get rid of big shots opposing the Federal Reserve or some black ops team demolishing the third building during 9/11 and of course one of your kook quotes "they" show all incoming presidents a video of the Zapruder film just to keep them in line. Bottom lien, the locus of your idiotic argument was that me and others express a particular point of view SOLELY because the age group we happen to be in. That is so incredibly stupid (and wrong) it's embarrassingly laughable. Hope the Jerry Springer inbreds throw some business your way this weekend

Thanks for showing how [bleep] stupid you actually are. You post example you acknowledge are legitimate and then you call people “kooks” who question schit and then conflate it with some Titanic theory that non-boomers heard about 30 years ago and dismissed.

But, hey, what do you expect from a dirty Cuban immigrant?

Joebob is having a mental health crisis.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's been an awful lot of lashing out around here the last couple of years and I can't help but think it may be due to the tremendous amount of stress we are all under. I think we can do better.

Don't be the darkness.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What we know about Texas mall shooter Mauricio Garcia

The gunman who killed eight people and injured seven others before being shot dead by police at a Texas outlet mall has been identified as Mauricio Garcia, 33.

A look into Garcia’s past revealed:

He served in the Army in 2008 but was eventually “removed due to mental health concerns,” law enforcement sources told local ABC 30.
Garcia had undergone several firearms proficiency courses in 2015 and 2018 as part of his security guard work
Investigators began probing whether Garcia held neo-Nazi views after police found a patch on his chest with the acronym “RWDS,” which stands for “Right Wing Death Squad”
Garcia also appeared to be casing his target for weeks. He shared more than two dozen photos of the outlets on extremist forums in the weeks leading up to his mass shooting, seemingly determining what would be the most packed time at the mall to unleash the greatest carnage, NBC said.
The mass shooter alluded to his declining mental health, too. One of his final posts lamented that no psychologist would be able to fix him and his fears of what his family might say about him.

So this is all we have a week later? Odd how he was released from the Army in 2008 due to mental health concerns and posted his own concerns about his "declining mental health". And that he posted possible targets to attack before he went out shooting the Allen mall up. I guess our FBI is just too busy hiding incriminating evidence against the Biden family to concern themselves with such trivial matters as a mass shooter.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

220 members (257 mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 257 roberts, 2500HD, 22 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,332
Posts18,505,938
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.