Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 56 of 150 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 149 150
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ribka: Houston, Ghost,Burns, Ribka, Antlers, WhiteTail, RH, and I do post a lot of stuff not related to hunting, shooting, or fishing. And down in the Misc. forum there are lots of pictures of otherwise nice looking unclad women with grotesquely large breasts.

So it's not really just a hunting, shooting, fishing forum.

It is more of a religious, political, and societal commentary forum than anything. Those are the subjects that draw the most interest.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

and don't forget Ukrainian
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882
Tanks (496, of which destroyed: 308, damaged: 29, abandoned: 20, captured: 139)

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Post has gone from any serious discussion of national interest subject to most acting like two-year-old schoolgirls... its pathetic.

Phil
LOL !!

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by tdoyka
lets see, i am retired enlisted US Army Engineer (12B and 51B) and then i went into heavy construction. i am an Independant, i used to be a Republican but after the Party announced that they would go to John McCain side, i gave up and went Independant. i am a right leaning Constitutional Republic adherent. i voted for Pres Trump twice. i am NOT a member of the NRA, but i am member of GOA.

i'd rather spend every year 5.6% of the US military budget to arm Ukraine and degrade the authoritarian Russia.
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/aid-to-ukraine-is-a-fraction-of-the-u-s-defense-budget/

i don't care who gets into power, either Demoncrap or Republican, they will still support and arm Ukraine.

the fallacy of fighting NATO is quite laughable. WE (being US and NATO) are not involved. the Russian propagandists are just plain wrong. i'd give the US about a week of ground war to push the Russkie Army out of Ukraine and another week to take Moscow. hell, i'll even take the US out of the equation and let the NATO Europeans do it.

we are not giving Ukraine the latest technology, we are giving them stuff that we made in 1990s and by the battle reports, the stuff stopped the Russkies and their "big technical edge". i don't remember any Armata or SU-57 out there. T90, 80, 72, 64 and 55 tho, well they blow up quite nicely. turret toss should be Russkie game. hell, they could win gold medals in the Olympics. don't believe me? photo and videographic can tell you.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html
Russia - 10232, of which: destroyed: 6705, damaged: 329, abandoned: 391, captured: 2807
Tanks (1947, of which destroyed: 1193, damaged: 104, abandoned: 107, captured: 543)

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html
Ukraine - 3329, of which: destroyed: 2155, damaged: 198, abandoned: 93, captured: 882

oh and that big cloud of black smoke somewhere in Ukraine was an oil storage, not military weapons storage. white smoke means weapons storage, while black smoke means oil storage. look it up if you don't believe me.

The U.S.A. is pushing clown world into Ukraine.

https://www.usip.org/publications/2022/07/democratic-ukraine-must-include-all-lgbtq-people

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Nice post.
There are some real nutcases in this thread, but it's the Internet and nutcases with keyboards can run wild.

It is amazing that after all these years countering Russia and otherwise containing Russian expansion, we see now that they are militarily weak.
The war does needs to end, but I don't see it ending any time soon.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

You called Russia “authoritarian”. Explain why you consider Russia so, in detail and then explain why you do not consider the current government of the United States to be “authoritarian”.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Lol another boomer who doesn't understand the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago.

How did the US and NATO fighting together do in the sovereign country Afghanistan fighting a 20 year war against third world goat herders? Afghanistan presented zero security threat to the US. zero. It was such a scam that US forces were used to guard heroin operations of war lords and troops were punished for criticizing Afghan leaders raping young boys under 7,

The US was beaten, fled and left over 20 billion in weapons to terrorists who want to kill Americans and they will be used against just like we armed Afghanis in the 1980's. Rinse , repeat the same scam

The fake wmd second invasion of a sovereign country Iraq , who presents no security threat to the US, didn't go much better and then when caught the wmd story was fake, stated it was a nation building mission now lol. Its incredible how dumb Americans are who keep buying into this

White smoke ? Fuel doesn't erupt like that and I have had many years of explosives experience. Oil is not even stored in that area

Its funny you use a discredited Neo con journal like National review as a news source yet claim to be a conservative. lol

America and NATO are donating surplus weapons from the late 70's to early 90's. A lot of it doesn't even work due to no mainatance, dead battery systems

As a military vet it pains me to see the US invade over 20 sovereign countries since WWII , waste trillions of dollars increasing our debt, kill over a 1 million civilians for nothing. Now the war mongering useful Biden idiots want to start a two front nuclear war with Russia and China while we are bankrupt and our economy and culture are collapsing.

clown world morons

Last edited by ribka; 05/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
He's a 12 bravo, good luck getting a response lol

This is from his news source. This shows how clueless of a Neo Conned he is. The national review started attacking Trump and his policies in 2015. They've printed dozens off stories calling for the expulsion of Trump

Donald Trump leads the polls nationally and in most states in the race for the Republican presidential nomination. There are understandable reasons for his eminence, and he has shown impressive gut-level skill as a campaigner. But he is not deserving of conservative support in the caucuses and primaries. Trump is a philosophically unmoored political opportunist who would trash the broad conservative ideological consensus within the GOP in favor of a free-floating populism with strong-man overtones.

Originally Posted by JoeBob

You called Russia “authoritarian”. Explain why you consider Russia so, in detail and then explain why you do not consider the current government of the United States to be “authoritarian”.

Last edited by ribka; 05/15/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
lol. Go over and fight deranged boomer. No one is stopping you. Did you even serve in in the military?

Originally Posted by Direct_Drive

Nice post.
There are some real nutcases in this thread, but it's the Internet and nutcases with keyboards can run wild.

It is amazing that after all these years countering Russia and otherwise containing Russian expansion, we see now that they are militarily weak.
The war does needs to end, but I don't see it ending any time soon.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
bot girl ribka staying in triggered mode.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The U.S.A. is pushing clown world into Ukraine.

https://www.usip.org/publications/2022/07/democratic-ukraine-must-include-all-lgbtq-people

Actually pushing it up Putin’s ass.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ribka: Houston, Ghost,Burns, Ribka, Antlers, WhiteTail, RH, and I do post a lot of stuff not related to hunting, shooting, or fishing. And down in the Misc. forum there are lots of pictures of otherwise nice looking unclad women with grotesquely large breasts.

It is more of a religious, political, and societal commentary forum than anything. Those are the subjects that draw the most interest.

True.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Houston_2
LOL
Putin needs trigger men and he'd be a good fit in Russian society.
Welcome to the Deportation List, Ribbit.

B L M - Bureau of Land Management
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
LOL
Putin needs trigger men and he'd be a good fit in Russian society.
Welcome to the Deportation List, Ribbit.

Heh!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hastings

True.

Are you old toot with a new handle?

MAGA
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It seems to me that Russia has adopted a strategy of talking "gloom and doom" about the situation in Ukraine in order to make the west believe that Ukraine has everything under control and needs no further help from the west.

Meanwhile, Russia is blowing the place to hell and gone,...and Zelensky keeps coming up with excuses for postponing the big spring offensive.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Lol another boomer who doesn't understand the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago.

The Soviet Union was basically just Russia ruling all the countries it overran in WW2 with proxy governments which they set up. The central power of the USSR was always in Moscow. Only idiots and paid propagandists fail to see this. Only you can say which of the two you are. None of those countries outside of Russia itself were willingly a part of the Soviet Union and they took advantage of the economic collapse to get out from under Russia's boot. Now shills like yourself tell these countries that for the sake of peace they should just surrender their countries back to the same oppressors they escaped from before. Well if the thought of Putin's ball sack resting on your chin gets you hot then knock yourself out. But you have no right to tell the countries he is invading how they should respond to his aggression. I hope Ukraine becomes a graveyard for the entire Russian military. Maybe when enough Russian men are feeding the worms in a shallow grave somebody will grow a spine and put two in the back of Putin's head for the sake of the country.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Willto

The Soviet Union was basically just Russia ruling all the countries it overran in WW2 with proxy governments which they set up. The central power of the USSR was always in Moscow. Only idiots and paid propagandists fail to see this. Only you can say which of the two you are. None of those countries outside of Russia itself were willingly a part of the Soviet Union and they took advantage of the economic collapse to get out from under Russia's boot. Now shills like yourself tell these countries that for the sake of peace they should just surrender their countries back to the same oppressors they escaped from before. Well if the thought of Putin's ball sack resting on your chin gets you hot then knock yourself out. But you have no right to tell the countries he is invading how they should respond to his aggression. I hope Ukraine becomes a graveyard for the entire Russian military. Maybe when enough Russian men are feeding the worms in a shallow grave somebody will grow a spine and put two in the back of Putin's head for the sake of the country.

Do you think the Biden administration is morally superior to Putin's government?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Willto

JFC. you never disappoint with you basic lack or history Biden boomer. Go back To your skill level of Murder She Wrote or the Golden Girls on hallmark

I bet you've never travelled more than 50 miles from your place of birth and have child's ( Boomer) understanding of the world.

Page 56 of 150 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,031
Posts18,500,564
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.