[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by TheKid
Is a town ordinance going to keep a neighbor who is stupid enough to shoot your house from doing so? Probably not.

Intelligent people use common sense to make decisions. Be sure of your target and backstop at all times when using firearms or any projectile launching mechanism.

Don't know when was the last time any you all filled out a 4473, but its a question on there now. "Do you live in City Limits? YES. NO. UNSURE . Big Bro is tracking for some way to restrict our rights for sure.

Three months or so, I think. No such question on the form I filled out.

P
This link is to the ATF website. It brings up a list of the latest changes to the 4473 and, yes, there is a new question on whether you live inside a city limits.

4473 CHANGES

My theory is that it helps them determine whether they have to recruit local augmentees for their goon squad from state, local or county agencies should they wish to launch a raid. Sheriffs are likely to tell them to go pound sand verses state and local agencies that tend to kiss ass and curry favor with the feral scum.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
If someone was breaking in your house putting a family member in danger, that negates the firearm laws. Same if a stray dog went after your pet.

If a prosecutor tried to press charges on that one, bet that would raise all sorts of hell.

22 quiet of some sort or a powerful airgun. One through the guts and the fox would have a shortened career

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
.22 quiet or cb caps are so discreet that unless you're dumb enough to be seen firing on it, you're in the clear.

Originally Posted by KenMi
One through the guts and the fox would have a shortened career

Through the eyeball or the ear inside of 25 yards unless you're familiar enough with Vulpes vulpes vascular system to nick a bleeder.

The guts is evil. The fox is just hungry. Hunger is not evil.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Many towns have firearms laws that include almost any projectile. Do you want the neighbors to embed high speed pellets or an arrow in your living room wall?
"laws" haven't prevented projectiles from damaging house/buildings in Murderapolis, Chitcago, DEEEtroit or any other city with similar laws....

Local town even has ordinance against bow & arrow use in town.. WTH???

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Geno67
.22 quiet or cb caps are so discreet that unless you're dumb enough to be seen firing on it, you're in the clear.

Originally Posted by KenMi
One through the guts and the fox would have a shortened career

Through the eyeball or the ear inside of 25 yards unless you're familiar enough with Vulpes vulpes vascular system to nick a bleeder.

The guts is evil. The fox is just hungry. Hunger is not evil.

Absolutely. Foxes are not inherently evil. Gut-shooters are.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
I leave a Ramset nail driver and a couple of the Ramset .22 blanks out on my tool bench for such purposes. If someone was to say anything or show up… I would point the Ramset out to them and send them on their way.

Semper Fi

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 15,986 guests, and 993 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,195
Posts18,543,481
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.