Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BubbaG
The reality is that if you don't live in a purple state or in a state that is on the cusp of flipping then your vote does not count in the presidential election. If everyone who is republican living in a blue state or democrat living in a red state voted third party then it would put the fear of God into the 2 parties but the reality is that everyone would rather waste their vote.
Third party? The Libertarian party is nothing but a group of leftist scum just like the demrats.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Trans rights, they are somehow special to Oliver.

The more confused vulnerable children being indoctrinated into degenerate sexual proclivities, the better pickins there are for people like Chase Oliver.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bighunter7x57
Libertarians are very much live and let live. To the extent that transgendered people don't harm other people, Libertarians aren't going to legislate that. If you feel that legislating what other people do with their lives that doesn't impact other people is important to you, I would kindly suggest one of the two main parties.

The point is that the Transgender movement is all about having minors decide if they are to have life altering surgeries and hormone therapies. The Libertarians are all for it. Screwed up people do effect the people around them. To allow children to ruin their lives is a failure on the systems part and their parents. We are not talking about playing dress up. Grooming children to be LGBTQ is another thing the current Libertarian presidential jackass is fine with. They are also all for open borders. Tell which of the two parties that is all about. Oliver also makes it clear he is all about the gay community being armed. Why pick out a particular group of Americans to arm? The only party that stands against these things is the Republican party.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOLbertarians are very much live and let live.

That is the cornerstone on which their child-like world view is built on.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Libertarians are very much live and let live. To the extent that transgendered people don't harm other people, Libertarians aren't going to legislate that. If you feel that legislating what other people do with their lives that doesn't impact other people is important to you, I would kindly suggest one of the two main parties.

The point is that the Transgender movement is all about having minors decide if they are to have life altering surgeries and hormone therapies. The Libertarians are all for it. Screwed up people do effect the people around them. To allow children to ruin their lives is a failure on the systems part and their parents. We are not talking about playing dress up. Grooming children to be LGBTQ is another thing the current Libertarian presidential jackass is fine with. They are also all for open borders. Tell which of the two parties that is all about. Oliver also makes it clear he is all about the gay community being armed. Why pick out a particular group of Americans to arm? The only party that stands against these things is the Republican party.

Do you really think the parents wanted their kids to be transgendered? Hell, nobody wants that. But if the child in question is threatening to kill themselves because they feel like they're the wrong gender, well, I feel like many parents would rather not have their child kill themselves.

But there are several states that are enacting laws to prevent adults from transitioning into another gender. And again, how exactly does an adult deciding to transition impact you? If their own private insurance that they get through their employer covers it, it's none of your business. And if you think that it's your business because of where the money comes from, may I kindly point you to diabetics that eat McDonalds every day and cancer patients that still smoke?

And the medical system, to every extent that they can, thoroughly vet the people that want to transition to make sure this is really something they want to do. Again, it's not like any child just wakes up one day and decides that they want to be a different gender, just like you didn't wake up one day and decide you are straight. And again, this isn't really harming your freedoms (unless you want to use your religion to be an a$$h*le, but bear in mind that Jesus hung out with prostitutes and all sorts of other sinners).

“To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine

Matthew 25:31-46
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Good read... a bit complex...

Confusing and weaponizing Libertarians.

https://mises.org/wire/antonio-gramsci-greatest-political-strategist-history

Excellent article. Thx.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you really think the parents wanted their kids to be transgendered? Hell, nobody wants that. But if the child in question is threatening to kill themselves because they feel like they're the wrong gender, well, I feel like many parents would rather not have their child kill themselves.
Nothing like emotional blackmail.

My response? "Go ahead and pull the trigger."
But there are several states that are enacting laws to prevent adults from transitioning into another gender. And again, how exactly does an adult deciding to transition impact you? If their own private insurance that they get through their employer covers it, it's none of your business. And if you think that it's your business because of where the money comes from, may I kindly point you to diabetics that eat McDonalds every day and cancer patients that still smoke?
Oh, I get it. You are saying since there are stupid people out there, we should encourage more people to be stupid. Sounds like a winning formula. Not.
And the medical system, to every extent that they can, thoroughly vet the people that want to transition to make sure this is really something they want to do. Again, it's not like any child just wakes up one day and decides that they want to be a different gender, just like you didn't wake up one day and decide you are straight. And again, this isn't really harming your freedoms (unless you want to use your religion to be an a$$h*le, but bear in mind that Jesus hung out with prostitutes and all sorts of other sinners).
This is some of the stupidest BS I've ever read.

Do you really believe those lies? Why do you pass them along? What is your motivation?

Last edited by Tyrone; 05/30/23.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

With all due respect, you are very poorly informed on this issue. The story of Chloe Cole is a good place to begin undoing the indoctrination that fills your post above. We are not transitioning kids who are transgendered, we are transitioning kids (with irreparable surgery and hormone therapy) who are normal and merely facing the vicissitudes of puberty and adolescence (depression, body image issues, bullying) etc., by immersing them in a toxic brew of social media and radical leftism that is destroying their futures.

Tarquin
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Oh, I get it. You are saying since there are stupid people out there, we should encourage more people to be stupid. Sounds like a winning formula. Not.

I understand that you see transgendered individuals as being less than human and fully support any attempts to eliminate them from our society, but I think society classifying any individual as being less than human sets a dangerous precedent.

After you're telling them to pull the trigger remark, I do hope for your children's sake that they're all cisgendered straight Christians, lest you disown them or worse. There is no hate quite like Christian love. I left the church and the Christian religion because it's nothing but a hateful religion that wants to control other people according to selected passages out of their holy book. Are you going to stone me for working on the sabbath, or sell your daughter into slavery, or marry a woman to her rapist? All of these can be found in the first five books of the Bible, and bashing babies skulls against the rocks can be found in the Bible in the story of taking over Jericho. Oh, and treating the foreigner as the native born is also found in Leviticus, but heaven knows we don't like those lazy rapists from south of the border.

If Jesus wants a theocratic Judeo-Christian state, he would have established it himself. But since he didn't, I think our job is to love one another and not judge others (especially for crimes that don't impact other people) and let God sort them out. But instead, we use religion as an excuse to kill one another.

Again, you haven't established exactly how a person transitioning to a different gender personally impacts you.

Last edited by bighunter7x57; 05/30/23.

“To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift.” -Steve Prefontaine

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It’s been many years since the Libertarian Party WASNT owned by Leftist libertines.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Tbe Libertarian Party that began to rise in the 90s is no more. It has been infiltrated and co-opted by hedonists and libertines who are by nature leftists. It has become just another institution whose name means the exact opposite of what it really is.

Brother how often you think my thoughts before I do.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I understand that you see transgendered individuals as being less than human and fully support any attempts to eliminate them from our society, but I think society classifying any individual as being less than human sets a dangerous precedent.

After you're telling them to pull the trigger remark, I do hope for your children's sake that they're all cisgendered straight Christians, lest you disown them or worse. There is no hate quite like Christian love. I left the church and the Christian religion because it's nothing but a hateful religion that wants to control other people according to selected passages out of their holy book. Are you going to stone me for working on the sabbath, or sell your daughter into slavery, or marry a woman to her rapist? All of these can be found in the first five books of the Bible, and bashing babies skulls against the rocks can be found in the Bible in the story of taking over Jericho. Oh, and treating the foreigner as the native born is also found in Leviticus, but heaven knows we don't like those lazy rapists from south of the border.

If Jesus wants a theocratic Judeo-Christian state, he would have established it himself. But since he didn't, I think our job is to love one another and not judge others (especially for crimes that don't impact other people) and let God sort them out. But instead, we use religion as an excuse to kill one another.

Again, you haven't established exactly how a person transitioning to a different gender personally impacts you.

Perfect showcase of someone defending being "Libertarian" with leftist talking points. Bravo.

Bonus points for claiming to be "ex-Christian" while displaying 100% ignorance of the tenets of Christianity.

Well done! LOL.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Tbe Libertarian Party that began to rise in the 90s is no more. It has been infiltrated and co-opted by hedonists and libertines who are by nature leftists. It has become just another institution whose name means the exact opposite of what it really is.

Brother how often you think my thoughts before I do.

I've thought the same thing myself a time or two.

wink

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

^^^^^^^^^^
Jack's off to tranny porn.

Last edited by Raferman; 05/30/23.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You perceive wrongly.
What I "see" is that people who promote LGBT are criminals who should be dealt with just like any other heinous criminals.

After you're telling them to pull the trigger remark, I do hope for your children's sake that they're all cisgendered straight Christians, lest you disown them or worse.
What do people get when they fold to blackmail? Should we run our society based on blackmail?

There is no hate quite like Christian love. I left the church and the Christian religion because it's nothing but a hateful religion that wants to control other people according to selected passages out of their holy book. Are you going to stone me for working on the sabbath, or sell your daughter into slavery, or marry a woman to her rapist? All of these can be found in the first five books of the Bible, and bashing babies skulls against the rocks can be found in the Bible in the story of taking over Jericho. Oh, and treating the foreigner as the native born is also found in Leviticus, but heaven knows we don't like those lazy rapists from south of the border.
If that's what you got out of your church, it's no wonder you left.

Was it really that misperception that caused you to leave?

Hopefully, I'm never impacted by the real or virtual death of any member of my family.

You misunderstand what it means to withhold judgment. We are not to judge the disposition of souls, but we absolutely are to judge the righteousness of actions.

LGBT affects others just like drug addicts affect others. The death of families and individuals, drains on society, and legal and moral turpitude.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
How can you indoctrinate somebody into being LGBT when they're straight and identify as their birth gender? You can train them perhaps not to hate such people, but you cannot make them into something they're not.

But as far as anything, it looks like you all want to live a Christian version of Iran after you finish killing all the people committing sodomy by being gay or transgendered or anything else in the bedroom you don't like. I don't wish to regulate what anybody does to other consenting adults (let alone kill all the sinners) and I don't wish to live in a place that allows regulation or such practices. If only you all felt as strongly about those that steal from the poor and line their beds with gold (isn't it harder for a donkey to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?).

But yes, I am an ex-Christian because I cannot hate others like Christians do, and I've read the entire Bible and understand it very well. If God is such an a$$h*le that he wants to send people to hell on account of what they do in the bedroom (regardless of how they treat others with love and compassion), then I'll go to hell on the principle of the thing. It seems like most people here are lacking in the love and compassion department, despite the words of the apostle Paul stressing that works are meaningless without love. I rather like the Bible verses in my signature, and I see very d**n little of those values out of the American church.

Last edited by bighunter7x57; 05/30/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fe, fi, fo, fum.

I smell the blood of a freekin troll.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Or a sockpuppet.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How can you indoctrinate somebody into being LGBT when they're straight and identify as their birth gender? You can train them perhaps not to hate such people, but you cannot make them into something they're not.
I'd give you one week in jail before you start cornholing dudes. 😂🤣😂

But as far as anything, it looks like you all want to live a Christian version of Iran after you finish killing all the people committing sodomy by being gay or transgendered or anything else in the bedroom you don't like. I don't wish to regulate what anybody does to other consenting adults (let alone kill all the sinners) and I don't wish to live in a place that allows regulation or such practices. If only you all felt as strongly about those that steal from the poor and line their beds with gold (isn't it harder for a donkey to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?).
Typical hysterical rantings of the Left. Am I typing responses to a woman?

But yes, I am an ex-Christian because I cannot hate others like Christians do, and I've read the entire Bible and understand it very well. If God is such an a$$h*le that he wants to send people to hell on account of what they do in the bedroom (regardless of how they treat others with love and compassion), then I'll go to hell on the principle of the thing. It seems like most people here are lacking in the love and compassion department, despite the words of the apostle Paul stressing that works are meaningless without love. I rather like the Bible verses in my signature, and I see very d**n little of those values out of the American church.
Spoken like a demon.

How can you talk about charity when you can't even work up the guts to defend the innocent?

Do you even know what it looks like to protect & defend the innocent? How is it done? What does it mean for the evil?

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
[quote=bighunter7x57]Spoken like a demon.

How can you talk about charity when you can't even work up the guts to defend the innocent?

Do you even know what it looks like to protect & defend the innocent? How is it done? What does it mean for the evil?

Cuz imploring others to love one another as Jesus commanded them is demonic. Got it.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 41 invisible), 2,230 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,747
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.