Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Don't like beer... just hope Wild Turkey doesn't jump off the rails...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Budweiser doesn't really rate as beer.

The way I look at it, this is the first honest ad campaign for Budweiser. Budweiser is to beer as trannies are to women.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
As of 8:40AM EDT BUD stock is down $1.29 or 2.26% in pre-market trading. It had gained 28 cents Friday.

A slow/steady downward trend.
Calnum/lostrails posts never age well.

FJB & FJT
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People who think that boycotts don’t work or make a substantive difference should ask themselves this.

How many professional athletes do you see kneeling for the National Anthem now?

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Resist we Much ..

We Much ..

To that End We Much ..

IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by RAS
People who think that boycotts don’t work or make a substantive difference should ask themselves this.

Um dont watch anymore but was told you dont see it because the sports shows DONT SHOW it now.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
As of 8:40AM EDT BUD stock is down $1.29 or 2.26% in pre-market trading. It had gained 28 cents Friday.

Down $1.98[-3.46%] as of 10:30

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Down $1.98[-3.46%] as of 10:30
No No No! It’s all just your own “confirmation bias”! 🤣🤣🤣🤠🤠🤠

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
poor old junk picker recycles a lot of bud light aluminum cans

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Just a thought..... Why is it just Budweiser? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the Boycott. I hope they go bankrupt!!!!! But it isn't just Budweiser. Jack Daniels supports the same sick chit and you hardly hear about it. I love Jack Daniels but as soon as I saw that they celebrated Pride week, month whatever.... I dropped them like a sack of dog chit. I'll drink something else.... Back to my original thought, why isn't Jack Daniels getting hammered like Budweiser???

Correct. Miller and Coors also support the deviants and yet both have benefited from Bud's debacle. The average Bud Light drinker doesn't bother sweating much over details.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
They (we) are making an example of Bud Lite. You can’t boycott everything. But kill one woke brand and others may think twice and just stay out of it.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Just a thought..... Why is it just Budweiser? Don't get me wrong, I'm all in on the Boycott. I hope they go bankrupt!!!!! But it isn't just Budweiser. Jack Daniels supports the same sick chit and you hardly hear about it. I love Jack Daniels but as soon as I saw that they celebrated Pride week, month whatever.... I dropped them like a sack of dog chit. I'll drink something else.... Back to my original thought, why isn't Jack Daniels getting hammered like Budweiser???

Correct. Miller and Coors also support the deviants and yet both have benefited from Bud's debacle. The average Bud Light drinker doesn't bother sweating much over details.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
The average Bud Light drinker doesn't even know there is a controversy. The average American has no idea where Ukraine or Russia are, has no idea that this debt ceiling crap will someday end very badly. The average white working class Americans I know like Trump because of his attitude but they watch Gunsmoke reruns instead of the news. They listen to country music instead of talk radio and are mostly clueless except they sort of know Joe Biden is senile and Kamala is an idiot.

I went as a judge to a public junior high school history project day. One girl had a display that apparently her Dad had done on the Kennedy assassination and when I questioned her she had no idea really what happened.

One black kid had a display on MLK and really had no idea who he was except he died to set us free.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
hastings: I think you are incorrect in AT LEAST one of your assertions!
The sales of budlight beer has fallen so dramatically - well read the link I'll post for you (hint - lower beer prices!).

LINK: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/05/30/bud-light-selling-for-pennies-n2623834

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
V
losertrail60: MAYBE even YOU can understand this - or keep ignoring it and start enjoying people laughing at your rampant stupidity!
He-he.
I'll post it again so as not to make a strain on your diminished mental capacity!

LINK: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2023/05/30/bud-light-selling-for-pennies-n2623834

I'll match my financial successes against the likes of YOU any day!
Gawd - you are so pathetic and useless.
Oh well - it takes all kinds.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

Mall cops don't make much money, if you have anything it was because your old man gave it to you. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

Kent
Got to be turkey 101. 80 proof is cabbage

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS

Yup. That was short lived. Sports took a huge loss when they were allowing that crap

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
hastings: I think you are incorrect in AT LEAST one of your assertions!
The sales of budlight beer has fallen so dramatically - well read the link I'll post for you (hint - lower beer prices!).

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Maybe so, our local store is still pricing it at almost a dollar a can for a 24 pack.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Mall cops don't make much money, if you have anything it was because your old man gave it to you. LOL

I don't know you, I don't know anything about you, but from the way you treat folks, it's obvious you are an [bleep]. "a$$hole"

If you believe in God, think about why you say things like you do. If you don't believe in God, disregard everything I've typed.

Last edited by RogueHunter; 05/30/23.

- Rogue
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RogueHunter
Originally Posted by losttrail60

I don't know you, I don't know anything about you, but from the way you treat folks, it's obvious you are an [bleep]. "a$$hole"

If you believe in God, think about why you say things like you do. If you don't believe in God, disregard everything I've typed.
Callnum is a DU troll.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 24 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,457
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.