Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Check out this phony marionette reading from a script. His canned "speech" starts at 25:00

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

As we fight among ourselves, the left hangs together like ants...

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

We need a supporting game plan, or we become the DNCCs greatest asset.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I’ve always been a trump guy. Reading from a script or not if those are DeSantis policies what’s wrong with them. He may not be your guy but he is not a clown. If trump would have learned to keep his mouth shut he’d still be our President.

There are way to many democrats to bash with out bashing conservatives.

One thing dems do good, they may bear on each other a little but they never sell a candidate down the river, they may need to vote for them, go figer.

Thanks, Billy
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
I’ve always been a trump guy. Reading from a script or not if those are DeSantis policies what’s wrong with them. He may not be your guy but he is not a clown. If trump would have learned to keep his mouth shut he’d still be our President.
Nonsense.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
One thing dems do good, they may bear on each other a little but they never sell a candidate down the river, they may need to vote for them, go figer.

I predict the DNC funds the next Obama to run instead of Biden. Not even the DNC wants him to run again.

You read it here first.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Problem is, that there are way too many Republicans (RINO's) that are not conservative and are very much akin to our Democrat brethern in their ideas. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

Trump and desantis can't run together, or at least they can't win Florida together.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

If’n he kept his mouth shut, eyes wouldn’t have been opened. And closet commie trolls on here…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DeSantis has been an awfully good governor for Florida. Personally I would prefer him to stay governor and finish this term, then run for President.

Sam......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Only-trumpers throwing another tantrum........

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
you would think that with all this political speak about this or that candidate, that elections actually still mattered?

once that sinks in , its pretty easy to see what is in fact happening before our very eyes.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
What about Trump with Kari Lake as Vice?

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
DeSantis should not be running as the alternative to Trump, but rather as the alternative to Biden.

GringoCasador--- Nonsense indeed

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rainshot

Yeah that would go over big.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot

Kari Lake is hated by the Republican Establishment just like Trump.

The Republican Party would rather have Democrats in office than "The wrong kind of Republican" (Mitch McConnell).

Both Lake and Trump lost due to the Republican Establishment teaming up with Democrats in order to steal their elections.

Although Lake would make a Great VP then later a Great President, she, like Trump, cannot win. Although teaming up with Trump may be fun to watch and inspirational to say the least, without Establishment support a Trump/Lake ticket is a stolen ticket.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It's always sad when someone regurgitates the leftist media talking points even when the numbers don't bear that out.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

I predict the DNC funds the next Obama to run instead of Biden. Not even the DNC wants him to run again.

You read it here first.
If she/it runs she/it will be installed as president. Who is there to prevent it?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by smokepole

You read it here first.
If she/it runs she/it will be installed as president. Who is there to prevent it?

The Democrat candidate will be installed no mater who or what it is. As you say, there isn't nothing in place to prevent it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis 106 – The Thoughts of Others

One of the key aspects to noticing a controlled candidate is the speech, cadence and distinct linguistics used during prepared remarks.

When a candidate is authentic in delivery of advocacy points, their speech is a natural flow of thoughts and ideas they create in verbal delivery. However, when a politician is delivering a speech constructed for them, using the thoughts of others, you will notice a cadence constructed around a series of soundbites that are strung together.

Ron DeSantis kicked-off his official Iowa campaign today literally reading prepared remarks that did not come from his own thought processes. When delivering a speech from the thoughts of others, there is an emphasis on the reading of it; in the example we highlight today with DeSantis the reading is extreme. You can see below.

This is not to say that speech writers are not useful, they are. Almost all politicians use speech writers to assist them in putting their thoughts into words to assist communication. The key is to use the candidates’ thoughts. However, when the thoughts themselves are not from the candidate, there is a very different outcome in delivery.

This is what becomes very visible with Ron DeSantis.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/05/30/desantis-106-the-thoughts-of-others/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

^^^THAT!^^^

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,834
Posts18,478,050
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.