Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Christie and Pence supposedly entering race for president.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

As we fight among ourselves, the left hangs together like ants...

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

We need a supporting game plan, or we become the DNCCs greatest asset.
Well said !!

I will support the nominee that has an R by his or her name. I will vote for NO D's.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Only-trumpers big mad
You could twist yourself around a stick of rebar and shut up . You know that would feel better, right?

Sorry if I hurt yer feelers. Only-trumpers bigly mad...😓

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Only-trumpers big mad
You could twist yourself around a stick of rebar and shut up . You know that would feel better, right?

You didn’t hurt anything. I’ve just noticed you being a twat.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Christie and Pence supposedly entering race for president.
Christie could take Summer residence in your ass and you wouldn’t notice.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Only-trumpers big mad

Opposed to you being a retarded dipschitt...

Only-trumper mega Maga mad...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 05/31/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Only-trumpers big mad

As opposed to you being a retarded dipschitt...
You’re entitled to your opinion.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Bigly

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
As always we are throwing rocks at each other. Trump has not, cannot and will not beat Biden. Way too much baggage, too many enemies and a demonstrated looser history. Way too many targets to the table.
Is trump afraid of Ron, yes of course, just watch the millions being spent on mud slinging.
You guys keep it up and do the DNC a favor and the cry in your beer afterwards.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
As always we are throwing rocks at each other. Trump has not, cannot and will not beat Biden. Way too much baggage, too many enemies and a demonstrated looser history. Way too many targets to the table.
Is trump afraid of Ron, yes of course, just watch the millions being spent on mud slinging.
You guys keep it up and do the DNC a favor and the cry in your beer afterwards.
LOL

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Don't get me wrong. I'll hold my nose and vote R even if Trump is screwed out of the nomination.

Anybody besides Greaseball Gavin or Big Mike.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Raeford
There's worse options than DeSantis, much worse.
Within the Republican offerings, or outside the current field?

Yes and or yes.
Is there a measurable difference between Haley and DeSantis?

How bout DeSantis vs Asa?

I know nothing about Asa. I’d guess Asa will be one of the first ones out. He’s no spring chicken and not all that well know. From what I understand some state laws allow politicians to retain a percentage of left over campaign funds. Might not win but may get some coin out of the deal. Also may get visibility for appointed positions. Then the book deals and speaking etc. it’s not always about I think I can win.

I don’t know much about Haley, I see here on TV some. Something about her rings Rhino to me but just my take.

My wife has a niece with a degree in political science, works for a conservative think tank/RNC or something like that. She is ultra conservative, big Trump supporter. Interned at congress and maybe Whitehouse too. She is in the know. She told my wife as much as people want Trump back in office it’s not going to happen. The moderate republicans and independents just flat don’t like him. If I recall what she told my wife was something like, if Trump gets the nomination, we’ll have another Democrat president. To some extent I’d have to agree with what she said. With that said, it’s was a few months back and polls show Trump in a better position. If polls can be believed. Nothing stays the same. I’d have never guessed in a hundred years Trump would have won over Hillary but he did.

If you look at a guy like DeSantis, he seems tough but doesn’t come across offensive. Not being offensive is important to younger conservative voters. We live in a different time no doubt. I don’t like Trumps personality one bit, but he’s been the best president in my lifetime. Same for Ted Cruz, people may not like him but he is one smart cookie. I spoke with him one time face to face and it didn’t take long to realize Ted Cruz didn’t fall off a turnip truck. I think Ted Cruz would make a great President. People need to vote for who can do the best job, not win a popularity contest.

Trump lately has been attacking everyone, taking a page out of the Biden playbook.

Ronald Reagan was the best president in my lifetime, how soon people forget. Trump couldn't hold his jockstrap.

IRCA 86 and National Forearms Act of ‘84 are truly amazing accomplishments.
I'm particularly fond of his amnesty program.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Seafire
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

As we fight among ourselves, the left hangs together like ants...

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

We need a supporting game plan, or we become the DNCCs greatest asset.
Well said !!

I will support the nominee that has an R by his or her name. I will vote for NO D's.

kwg

DeSantis is Bush Lite. Murdoch bought him to harass Trump and make gullible R's think Ronnie boy is a nicer, tamer option that is more "electable." Don't be fooled! He is a wimpy wind up rag doll. Not a conservative or patriot! He's got a globalist, bouncing rabbit battery now. Very cute! But that is all. He took early retirement with his lucrative book deal instead of waiting for 2028 when the Oval Office was his to take. He's done.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1minute, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,708
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.