Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Morewood
After all the outright lies, corruption and gaslighting from the medical/pharma industry over covid I no longer believe a [bleep] thing they say about anything. I suspect they already have a cure for cancer but can't make billions of dollars with a cure so us dirt people will never see it.

There are many cures of cancer, and as previously said, cancer is a catch all name.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
GB4

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I could not find any pharmacies near Palestine Texas that I could get ivermectin from. The big companies like CVS, Walgreens and little hometown all say no deal.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Etoh,

You seem up on latest alternatives.

Is there anything that helps with BPH?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My wife is a remarkable person in many ways. She is the most curious person I ever met, smart as well as intelligent. A nurse practitioner with 3 degrees who knows pharmacology better than most doctors and professors and very skeptical of everything we take for granted - in everything! Thanks to her crazy curiosity we got onto Ivermectin early on. It will absolutely cure Covid in a few days time if you are otherwise healthy. I've had it 3 times and it pisses me off every time but I don't suffer much for long. It's a wonder drug for sure that deservedly won the Nobel prize back when our institutions were still honest and humane. The veterinarian variety is the same medicine. Thank you all for the kind words. Joe Tippens' story is even more remarkable if you want a more in depth view. These anecdotal success stories force the medical establishment to at least look. We feel very fortunate that something is working amazingly well. Correlation does not prove causation of course. It does make you wonder, and it doesn't hurt.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Great_Wazoo
Etoh,

You seem up on latest alternatives.

Is there anything that helps with BPH?

Sure but your going to have to change gears. let me start from the top. Men have more progesterone in them than women, and later in life they have almost as much estrogen. Hormones do not define sex, which is not the same as defining gender, especially what is going on today. Both men and women have protein bound testosterone and free circulating. When a mans gets low, the body has to have it for metabolism, and a host of other reasons.So it makes an analog that is at least 5 times stronger to make up for this. DHT or dihydrotestosterone , which also has other side effect such as hair loss. Current practice says you have to much testosterone Both test and estrogen, in both sexes, are continually converting back and forth. Also progesterone is being converted to each of these. Estrogen and progesterone in both sexs cause healthy circulation and vascular system. Progesterone or lack of it causes varicose veins in both men and women. Estrogen and progesterone also reduce the vascular inflammation substantially reducing cholesterol deposits.
In males and females decreased anal sphincter control does not allow final drainage of the bladder. It is responsible for most of the urinary tract infections in women. The stage is set for disaster. BHP does not occur over nite and has gone on for years until symptoms become overwhelming and the male needs help. Enter the PSA and the urologists bread and butter.
going to skip to the cure now, you can ask questions if you want.

Start with Avodart every day for a week, then taper back to 1 every 3rd day (stops conversion to DHT and hair loss)
Start at least 200 mg Test cr. in the morning and evening
Start at least 200 progesterone daily. ( it will be converted to test. and estrogen which will stop cholesterol from depositing)
Go to an erectile dysfunction doc doing either ultrasound or light therapy, but not for that. Its to break up the cholesterol in the area and get blood flowing.
start pantothenic acid (B5) alanine (small blood vessels), Niacin.

depending on some other conditions, starting once a week anastrozole do not listen to PSA bullshit.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
My wife is a remarkable person in many ways. She is the most curious person I ever met, smart as well as intelligent. A nurse practitioner with 3 degrees who knows pharmacology better than most doctors and professors and very skeptical of everything we take for granted - in everything! Thanks to her crazy curiosity we got onto Ivermectin early on. It will absolutely cure Covid in a few days time if you are otherwise healthy. I've had it 3 times and it pisses me off every time but I don't suffer much for long. It's a wonder drug for sure that deservedly won the Nobel prize back when our institutions were still honest and humane. The veterinarian variety is the same medicine. Thank you all for the kind words. Joe Tippens' story is even more remarkable if you want a more in depth view. These anecdotal success stories force the medical establishment to at least look. We feel very fortunate that something is working amazingly well. Correlation does not prove causation of course. It does make you wonder, and it doesn't hurt.

as I stated on this site when covid begun-- Ivermectin is an ACE II inhibitor, as well as chloroquinone ,not as strong as say Losarten, but none the less

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I have a friend who has Stage 4 colon cancer & his Oncologist says he only has a couple months left to live.

If he is willing, would it be worth it to find some Ivermectin for him at this point?

Should he try a 36 hour fast with nothing but water?

Seriously asking!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Japlvr
I have a friend who has Stage 4 colon cancer & his Oncologist says he only has a couple months left to live.

If he is willing, would it be worth it to find some Ivermectin for him at this point?

Seriously asking!

I don't know. I doubt either would shorten his life expectancy. If I was in his place, I would.

On a side note, I've been a minister for many years, and I've heard many stories about someone who was given a few months to live for various diseases. The person started praying and FASTING, seeking the Lord and were miraculously healed. In several cases the fast was longer than 36 hours.

Scientifically, we know that when the body is stressed by starvation it goes into super defense mode to live. Heat and cold stress can also help activate these mechanisms.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

Seriously asking!

Tough call...

My friend Jimbo had diabetes... then he stepped on some nails (didn't realize for 8 hours because of numbness in his foot).

The salt water and muck bottom at our place here has always had what I consider to be some kind of magical wound healing qualities (personal experience for years and years).

I considered offering/telling Jimbo, but declined because maybe his foot would get worse and he would lose it... and possibly blame me.

He went the hospital route and lost the foot (and eventually the leg) anyway.

Hard to even know what the right call is.

So many cry bullchit all the time anymore...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Seriously asking!

Look at it from this point of view:
Ivermection has an extremely low toxicology profile compared to anticancer medications, and very few side affects.
the cost is nothing compared to any of them.
you don't have to go to the hospital to get it.
looks like a win and maybe another really big win.

I would suggest in all serious that your friend get started on injectable glutathione and rapamycin. At the very least he won't have any moles or skin tags.

and yes I have all the States and Federal lic. to make these recommendations.

Last edited by Etoh; 06/02/23.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Order online. FLCCC. has doctors for scripts

Or livestock store

Seriously asking!

I would contact a n

Originally Posted by rainshot
I could not find any pharmacies near Palestine Texas that I could get ivermectin from. The big companies like CVS, Walgreens and little hometown all say no deal.

M
MLC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
https://www.ivermectin.com/ shipped from North Carolina.

Last edited by MLC; 06/03/23.

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Good thread.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
There is a Doctor Stanislaw BURZYNSKI near Houston that has been treating cancer’s since the 70’s with noninvasive drugs. He has quite a long list of patients from all over the world that have been cured. The FDA has sued him many times and lost every suit. Big pharma cannot afford to let a cheap cure be available or they’d loose billions if not more on cancer drugs currently available that destroy your body.
Edit to say for some idiot reason my fone won’t let me spell his last name except in caps.

True. Several YouTube videos on him. Big Pharma is the enemy of regular folks. To them it's all about the $$$.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
So should a person take a dose every month or every 3 months?

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
^

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tag

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
What about artemisinin as a possible cancer treatment?

My friend is looking into this as we speak.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,879
Posts18,479,074
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.