Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Big Stick
SchitPants,

Keep eating Crayons,licking windows and smearing your schit on the walls,not that you have another "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You've never "lived" and never will. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

I know you have extremely strong gay underpinnings and you are proving it every day. I have done more with my life the first 30 years than you will ever do. You live a miserable existence, don't forget it.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
SchitPants,

Keep eating Crayons,licking windows and smearing your schit on the walls,not that you have another "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You've never "lived" and never will. Hint.

I know you have extremely strong gay underpinnings and you are proving it every day. I have done more with my life the first 30 years than you will ever do. You live a miserable existence, don't forget it. Running you could not keep up to me walking slowly.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
gunchimp,

It's WAY funnier than that,because you two Melting Snowflakes bolted together,couldn't even begin to summons your FIRST fhuqking Bear...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm sorry. As Ive said before, I dont speak retard. I came on here and asked a fairly simple question. Everyone else answered and contributed something. You attacked with you first post. Im enjoying watching everyone kick the chit out of you. GFY

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitPants,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute" with your Delusions...you"lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only as a friendly reminder,your Hurt Feeler Reports go here. Hint.

Electronic HURT Feeler Reports Filed Here

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

gunchimp,

Your fascinatingly HILARIOUS inside look at Retardation,is EPIC...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Go for the 300Wby and tell ALL about it,you Day Dreaming Do NOTHING Kchunt! HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Ocho

I put you back on ignore, you need time to practice shooting and not tying up this site with your nonsense.

I find this amusing

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitPants,

Don't forget the fresh Depends...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bullets in the tumbler now,sortin' through a "wee" bit of brass and fixin' to swap scopes upon yet another new rifle. The usual. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by greydog
I have built 300 magnums of various persuasions, which weighed in the neighborhood of 7 1/2 pounds, all up. This is a manageable weight to carry and to shoot. The owners liked them. My own is heavier (close to 9 pounds) , and I'll confess, it's not that nice to carry anymore.
My favorite 30 mag is the 308 Norma. The nearly identical 30 Newton, another favorite, would be just fine if brass was more readily available. Both are standard length cartridges which push 180's over 3000 or 200's to 2950. This suits me. As far as the high BC bullets are concerned, I don't care. I shoot game at 300 and under, regardless of what rifle I'm carrying. I've never shot any animal eight times, so it seems to be working for me. GD
Exactly where Id like to be completed package. Roughly 7.5 lbs scoped.

While the model 70 I had was not stocked to fit me and was a bit short it was one rip roaring kicker. I used IMR7828 to get top velocities with 200 grain (Speer and Nosler) bullets right around 3000fps. It also had a 24 inch barrel and I think a 26 inch barrel would have been better. It did shoot pretty good and I had it topped with a Leupold 6x, this back in the early 90's. I loaned it to a friend who shot a moose with it and I took a mulie, an antelope and an elk before I decided that for me a 30-06 was as good as it gets. It actually seemed to kick harder than my 338win. If the rifle had been a bit heavier, had a longer barrel and fit me better I would still have traded it.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
you all realize you are arguing with a 55-year-old toddler named Larry-Gene right? Your'e never gonna out stupid him to win the argument.

Last edited by gitem_12; 06/09/23.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
you all realize you are arguing with a 55-year-old toddler named Larry-Gene right? Your'e never gonna out stupid him to win the argument.

While you have a point, the 55 year old toddler now known as Ocho shooting a bear 8 times will always be hilarious.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

M
M
No you don't. There's the .300 Weatherby cartridge like the op asked about and then theres a Weatherby .300wm rifle. Not really that similar and it doesn't much matter if a guy can't shoot either well.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
From the hip,I can't recall more than (4) 300 Wby's in the larder(all 700's due mag constraints),but close to double digits in 300 Winny. Weatherby rifles suck in both,whether 9-lugged or twins. Winchester do no favors. Neither does Sako and Ruger 300 Winny's are exceedingly trite. Hint.

Though in fairness,none of it has much to do with unknowingly squirting 'nanner peels. 'Course not all 12# fishing line is "equal" either,nor are all 10x bino's,as goes knife blade steel(s). Hint.

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps and Lot to Lot differences can be huge. Lineal extrapolations bear fruit and it's prudent to factor case length,to COAL latitude,in order to get a read on viable projectiles. Pun be intended. Hint.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Mule deer buck I killed with my Winchester M 70 .300 Wby. I use the 180 grain Nosler Partition and RL-26 in it.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hint..................

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I started out shooting mine with Federal Premium 180 grain Game Kings. Animals ran or took a few steps before going down. When I started loading for it. I found 180 grain Grand Slams loaded out Magazine length shot the best groups. I am not loading max but almost a Weatherby case full of Reloader 26. 3100 fps. I have shot a couple or 3 animals every year with the Grand Slams and when I shoot animals just drop out of the scope dead. My longest possible shot where I hunt is 400 Yards. I would have to leave the couch and look at my notes to be more specific.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
@OP, if you want to buy/build a light weight .300 Weatherby, knock yourself out. If I were looking for light, pre-built, I would look for a Rem 700 KS so chambered. IIRC, there was one floating around one of the gun sites in the past couple months. Or a 700 KS that could be easily rebarreled to .300 Wby. My cup-o-tea is a .300H&H. To each their own. Good luck with your search !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SchitPants,

Don't forget the fresh Depends...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bullets in the tumbler now,sortin' through a "wee" bit of brass and fixin' to swap scopes upon yet another new rifle. The usual. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Hilarious how Fug Stick saves all that! laugh laugh laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Lying Larry's Ex
That little lying walrus doesn't do crap. I shot more animals and rifles in a week than he has all his life. He steals pics from his drunk "pards". LOL

well, that explains alot

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Moths to The Flame. Hint.................

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Launch a 200 grain accubond at 3100 fps and watch stuff drop.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tough to take Nuzzler seriously about anything and the .308" 200gr AccuBomb,with it's .268 Litz G7 is an easy pass,start to finish. Hint.................

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 60 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,666
Posts18,513,040
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.