Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I couldn’t make myself read it with a gun to my head.

Thanks, Billy
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good article. Thanks for posting.
I’m thinking that the post on the thread we had last week about gay marriage is 100% correct!
In the 90s they were after “civil rights” and I didn’t pay much attention. As a Christian I thought it bass ackwards and an insult to God, but if it was gonna let them be happy, so be it. Live and let live, right?
But with commies and leftist it’s never “live and let live”. Their emotions and their egos require that you must submit to them. They’re continuously moving the goal post, and you’re playing defense wether you want to or not.
Their ultimate goal is legalized pedophilia, the license to poach your kids as you attempt to raise them.
It’s taken me a while, but I realize that just like islam, they’re never gonna leave you alone unless you submit.
This makes total sense though, if you think it through.
Islam is an evil cult inspired by demons posing as archangels to Mohammed. Communism is Satans goal for world domination and rule. homosexuality and pedophilia are an insult to God.
Yes, it really is that simple if you boil it down far enough!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
If you are not actively engaging the enemy... you are permitting another to do your fighting for you.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
It's the hip thing that makes them feel special like green hair or covered with tattoos
Yes, absolutely.

And lies are drilled into their heads that minorities are repressed, but superior. Repressed because of jealousy or envy. So where does that leave normal, white kids? As deplorable racist oppressors. What can they do about that? They can't change their skin color. The only thing left for them is to declare themselves LGBT - that's what gets them intersectionality points and "cool".

Politics is War by Other Means
Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
As a Christian I thought it bass ackwards and an insult to God, but if it was gonna let them be happy, so be it. Live and let live, right?

7mm
That's the basis of the lie - that they'll be happy if they do the injustice they want to do and that you're a hater if you don't let them.
That is exactly how this has been sold to us normies.

But the truth is that there is no happiness in denying nature or truth. There is no happiness in living a life of iniquity even if it appears "victimless" on cursory examination.

IC B2

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Conspiracy theories and blind devotion to organized religion are a refuge for the feeble minded, and no sane person is advocating pedophilia.

I do believe however that industrialized food production and the attendant hormones, antibiotics, etc. coupled with the chemical compounds modern society demands are scrambling our hormones in ways we are just beginning to understand.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The Hippy thing has been done, the Goth thing has been done, so this is the current thing. And in twenty years it will be some other thing to shew how unique they are.

So basically the young are being sold a bill of goods promoting individuality...the lot to watch are those pushing and using the silly sad saps.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Abolish the family?

They will die trying.
they don't have to, they've already pretty much done it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Mother nature always culls species that cannot reproduce.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Abolish the family?

They will die trying.
they don't have to, they've already pretty much done it

Maybe in the liberal schitholes. Not in my world.

They can FOAD.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
50%+ divorce rates say they've been pretty successful.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from b2600047.smushcdn.com]

When a system make a change that is so fast, it is out of control, there is overshoot.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The best of this article:

Originally Posted by Tyrone
This article is a part of the Woke 101 series, which will get you up to speed on the basics that they don't teach you when you become a soldier in the culture war.

- Do you think it’s a coincidence that the number of trans and non-binary people started to increase around the same time as the term queer was “reclaimed” as a term of empowerment rather than as a homophobic slur?
Because after gay marriage was legalized, they changed the goal post. You can’t be an activist if you have no issues. They moved on from the LGB and focused on the TQ…their next civil rights battle.

- Except that it was never about civil rights. It was always about revolution.

- Queer is not about who you sleep with. It is a political act of rebellion.

- Queer is not the same as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or trans. Anyone can be queer. It just means the opposite of normal.

- Queer Marxists do consider the transformation of the body to be the ultimate commitment to being queer.

'So why do some of them use they/she or they/he pronouns? Again, it’s a low-level commitment to queer culture to make sure you have at least a toe outside of the binary. It’s the best of both worlds, both trans and queer (and possibly gay too…or not…it’s all very confusing).

- There’s more non-binary people because this is the ideology dictates it be so because their goals are to destabilize the system, or normative culture. Gender is the ultimate norm. So they must abolish it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Tyrone Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hatari
The best of this article:

This article is a part of the Woke 101 series, which will get you up to speed on the basics that they don't teach you when you become a soldier in the culture war.

- Do you think it’s a coincidence that the number of trans and non-binary people started to increase around the same time as the term queer was “reclaimed” as a term of empowerment rather than as a homophobic slur?
Because after gay marriage was legalized, they changed the goal post. You can’t be an activist if you have no issues. They moved on from the LGB and focused on the TQ…their next civil rights battle.

- Except that it was never about civil rights. It was always about revolution.

- Queer is not about who you sleep with. It is a political act of rebellion.

- Queer is not the same as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or trans. Anyone can be queer. It just means the opposite of normal.

- Queer Marxists do consider the transformation of the body to be the ultimate commitment to being queer.

'So why do some of them use they/she or they/he pronouns? Again, it’s a low-level commitment to queer culture to make sure you have at least a toe outside of the binary. It’s the best of both worlds, both trans and queer (and possibly gay too…or not…it’s all very confusing).

- There’s more non-binary people because this is the ideology dictates it be so because their goals are to destabilize the system, or normative culture. Gender is the ultimate norm. So they must abolish it.
It is. That is the mechanism by which normal kids can become "cool" and gain intersectionality points as a repressed minority.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by armchair
Mother nature always culls species that cannot reproduce.

Exactly....

If man did not FORCE the mating of horses and donkeys, Mules would be extinct in about 25 years...............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seriously though?
it's all about them shaking their fists at God and doing whatever they feel like, even diddling kids.

Satan never changes.

And it's also about trying to force all of us to stand beside them, shaking our own fists at God...as though there's some kind of security in numbers. The devil himself knows better, though, I am sure of it. He wants revenge anywhere he can get it and we are very convenient victims.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
It has been this way for a long, long time.........

24 Therefore God gave them up to vile impurity in the lusts of their hearts, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for [q]falsehood, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed [r]forever. Amen.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Lots of good observations here and "truth" in many of them.

My personal outlook is not positive and I am ashamed to say that. In my eyes, we are sitting on our "laurels" as a country and society while wolves on the outside looking in are licking their chops, so to speak. Lessons learned, sacrifices, and experiences from 3 to 4 generations ago that made this Country what it has been up until 30 or 40 years ago (still not "perfect", I do understand!) have been pretty much lost to the present generation. Attempts to make their lives better than their predecessors has often times backfired... little appreciation to those who came before them and they only continue to want more, not be grateful for what they have that others did not in the not so distant past!!!

I guess there is a reason for the saying that history tends to repeat itself.

Much of our current technology, social media, and AI will only hasten the path to a lower place relative to where we have been in our Country.

Will anyone in the future ever accept responsibility or be able to identify why the decline took place in the first place? Likely not. The fingers will be pointed in all directions. The "attorneys and legal system" will thrive in the chaos of the blame game (they will ultimately lose as well however!) I see a corrupt legal system as one major reason for the problems we face today. They will be the last lice to abandon the dying dog and our little "experiment" with democracy and freedom will be done, not appreciated for how fragile and special it was. New "victors" will move in to take over what we could not protect or prolong.

Sad but likely inevitable. Our forefathers questioned whether we could hold onto the gift of freedom and democracy. ~250 years???

I hope I am proved wrong and have to eat "crow"... would gladly do that for the sake of kids and grandkids.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (1moredeer, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,603 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,816
Posts18,516,626
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.