I think she is probably ded from the "vax" and all dem boosters

Oh no! Not Peaches!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Originally Posted by smokepole
LOL, anybody else getting PMs from ol' shart?
Me too. Apparently he’s on a first name basis with the Forest Co Tax Assessors and money is no object when it comes to taxes

It can't be if you live in Wisconsin.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Miss Lynn in 3....2....1.....

Oh no! Not Peaches!

I don't want to start any false rumors... but I am hopeful.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

I was wondering what happened

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Y'all just a gaggle of mean gals!

Ol' Pointy Things is the real deal!

FJB & FJT
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's funny, if it wasn't for ol' shart, I wouldn't know there was such a thing as "mean girls."

He seems to be up on 'em though.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Oh no! Not Peaches!

She went out to get sensible shoes, hasn't been seen since !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For deer. Electric fence with aluminum foil with peanut butter on it.
Worth watching.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Ron,

Wasn't it you that posted the pic of yourself posing with a domestic cow that you shot in Hawaii, with your bow?

If so, can you post it again?

Please?

This is an all-timer here.

"We were hunting at 8,000ft"

LINK:

ELK HUNT

I swear it takes at least 6 slaps upside the head for people to read sign around here – sharp-things is just another safariman....only with original kidneys.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Cool place, if I were you Id go nuts with a chainsaw and cut out about 70% of the trees 100 yards in every direction, assuming you have a good chunk of land. The remaining trees will grow larger and nicer without the competition, and it will look better overall in 10 years or so. Just leave the nicest/healthiest trees and burn the rest for firewood or whatever.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Is been a while since I posted anything here. I used to post about my traveling bow hunts from all points on the globe but now I find myself to busy on the new homestead to think about bowhunting Africa or Hawaii, etc. Focusing on being off grid homesteaders consumes too much time to fret about being a traveling bowhunter.

We bought land (and buying more) in the middle of nowhere in the north woods. Our latitude (While still in the USA) put us further north than Ottawa Canada and Halifax Nova Scotia. We moved in Oct of last year and then it proceeded to snow for 7 months producing 186 inches of snow (but gave us lots of time to plan the spring projects. This will also be the new base of operations for my bowhunting products company. We break ground on the headquarters in a month.

This new property we bought is covered up in deer and turkey and small game and fishing but we do have wolves and bear and coyotes so you have to find the balance. Thus far the only hunting Ive done is taking 3 turkey and lots of small game. This year, I will have a chance to go after deer again.

Immediately we set about logging off some of the land for projects (and for the fire wood since that is how we heat the homestead.) But there are A LOT of deer here and the logging brought in more of them since they were attracted to the tender tops.

Since we intend to live off what we grow and forage and hunt and fish. we need a garden but the deer have other plans so an 8 foot tall, anti-deer fence was part of the plan. There is very little ag up here and I think its due to the over abundant rocks in the soil and the clay. We abandoned growing in native soil once we started digging and opted for raised beds and containers.

My wife and I enjoying canning, pickling, freezing, dehydrating and freeze drying foods for long term storage so a big garden is a must. The future chicken coop and geothermal, passive solar greenhouse are next on the list of plans. Im hoping the new tractor arrive this week as I have lots of projects that will require such an implement. I made sure to also get the proper attachments (Snow thrower, backhoe, bucket, grader blade, etc)

We have to move fast up here as winter will be back again in just 4 months from now. We use that winter/spring time to make maple syrup and ice fish. We dont have TV, although the former owner left a dish. We just havent found the time/need to sign up for their service. We havent needed the TV in 8 months so I doubt we will sign up. We do have a dish for internet to run the bowhunting business.

We like this life. We like the absence of people. The nearest town (population 1700) is 8 miles away. Most of the population is first nation folks. For now Ive put down my bow and picked up a hoe. Less time in the truck moving from hunt to hunt and more time on a tractor. We heat with wood, cool with an open window, we have 3 backup generators should the grid fail, our own well and local waters, Once we add the chickens and hogs and geothermal, passive solar greenhouse, we can take more time for other things. One day at a time.

Dumbass says he doesn't have a TV but there are 2 satellite dish's in the yard. LMAO. Same old poacher Ron full of s hit.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nice setup, Spongebob!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
yep, that's him....nobody even answers him in the bowhunting section...or Archerytalk

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SKane
Ron,

Wasn't it you that posted the pic of yourself posing with a domestic cow that you shot in Hawaii, with your bow?

Please?

LINK:

ELK HUNT

I swear it takes at least 6 slaps upside the head for people to read sign around here – sharp-things is just another safariman....only with original kidneys.

Yep, forgot about him shooting the domestic cow and posing with it in the woods.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Is been a while since I posted anything here. I used to post about my traveling bow hunts from all points on the globe but now I find myself to busy on the new homestead to think about bowhunting Africa or Hawaii, etc. Focusing on being off grid homesteaders consumes too much time to fret about being a traveling bowhunter.

We bought land (and buying more) in the middle of nowhere in the north woods. Our latitude (While still in the USA) put us further north than Ottawa Canada and Halifax Nova Scotia. We moved in Oct of last year and then it proceeded to snow for 7 months producing 186 inches of snow (but gave us lots of time to plan the spring projects. This will also be the new base of operations for my bowhunting products company. We break ground on the headquarters in a month.

This new property we bought is covered up in deer and turkey and small game and fishing but we do have wolves and bear and coyotes so you have to find the balance. Thus far the only hunting Ive done is taking 3 turkey and lots of small game. This year, I will have a chance to go after deer again.

Immediately we set about logging off some of the land for projects (and for the fire wood since that is how we heat the homestead.) But there are A LOT of deer here and the logging brought in more of them since they were attracted to the tender tops.

Since we intend to live off what we grow and forage and hunt and fish. we need a garden but the deer have other plans so an 8 foot tall, anti-deer fence was part of the plan. There is very little ag up here and I think its due to the over abundant rocks in the soil and the clay. We abandoned growing in native soil once we started digging and opted for raised beds and containers.

My wife and I enjoying canning, pickling, freezing, dehydrating and freeze drying foods for long term storage so a big garden is a must. The future chicken coop and geothermal, passive solar greenhouse are next on the list of plans. Im hoping the new tractor arrive this week as I have lots of projects that will require such an implement. I made sure to also get the proper attachments (Snow thrower, backhoe, bucket, grader blade, etc)

We have to move fast up here as winter will be back again in just 4 months from now. We use that winter/spring time to make maple syrup and ice fish. We dont have TV, although the former owner left a dish. We just havent found the time/need to sign up for their service. We havent needed the TV in 8 months so I doubt we will sign up. We do have a dish for internet to run the bowhunting business.

We like this life. We like the absence of people. The nearest town (population 1700) is 8 miles away. Most of the population is first nation folks. For now Ive put down my bow and picked up a hoe. Less time in the truck moving from hunt to hunt and more time on a tractor. We heat with wood, cool with an open window, we have 3 backup generators should the grid fail, our own well and local waters, Once we add the chickens and hogs and geothermal, passive solar greenhouse, we can take more time for other things. One day at a time.

Dumbass says he doesn't have a TV but there are 2 satellite dish's in the yard. LMAO. Same old poacher Ron full of s hit.

Claimed 186 inches of snow - he's close to Crandon which averages 64 inches of snow a year. Um - yeah. The average low temp in winter there is 16 degrees. FFS that's not even 0 or 10 below. Life isn't even inconvenienced until you hit -20. People don't bother putting on much more than a hoodie at 16.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Evidently per "campfire usual", no one can read before they speak.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SKane
Ron,

Please?

LINK:

ELK HUNT

Truth.

Dull things has been run off of several sites including here for a while. He’s a shameless FOS self promoter.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.