Hop To
Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 95 96
K
KSMITH Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
K
Happy 4th of July to all [bleep], retards, nutswingers, pricks, liars and picsoritdidnthappen assclowns.....

Happy 4th of July. I and many before me fought and died so you could sit on an internet and be clowns in general.

There are a lot of people out there that have seen war and how it ravages a human body and makes things like morals, standards, respect and the holy sacredness of human life become obsolete and things you would pray to exist again.

I currently pray for war to never come to my home and remove the basic requirements for human life like clean water, food, heat and freedom to move. Simple things like being shot for sticking your head out of the shattered remains of your home, foraging for water and food, providing aid to your fellow man, or your child or wife.

Americans like to bitch and complain how bad we have it but, few never realize how bad others on this earth have it with no sight to an end. We are still free, and some still fight to maintain our freedoms we are known the world round for. Make no mistake, every person out there wishes they were born here or want to live in the USofA.ty.

We are still the only country in the world who will repatriate our people taken hostage without fail. Let that sink in. We have people who are willing to risk their lives to extract you from another country in the middle of the night. The will kill everyone around you, slam an American flag in your chest, use their bodies to protect you and whisk you away to safety. That is worth price of admission right there...

Happy 4th of July...even to you miserable bastards....

-Piss into the wind.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Stop lying about your military service.

You’re a piece of fugking schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Happy fourth and GFY

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Happy forth chezapeek quear

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Happy 4th of July to all [bleep], retards, nutswingers, pricks, liars and picsoritdidnthappen assclowns.....

Happy 4th of July. I and many before me fought and died so you could sit on an internet and be clowns in general.

There are a lot of people out there that have seen war and how it ravages a human body and makes things like morals, standards, respect and the holy sacredness of human life become obsolete and things you would pray to exist again.

I currently pray for war to never come to my home and remove the basic requirements for human life like clean water, food, heat and freedom to move. Simple things like being shot for sticking your head out of the shattered remains of your home, foraging for water and food, providing aid to your fellow man, or your child or wife.

Americans like to bitch and complain how bad we have it but, few never realize how bad others on this earth have it with no sight to an end. We are still free, and some still fight to maintain our freedoms we are known the world round for. Make no mistake, every person out there wishes they were born here or want to live in the USofA.ty.

We are still the only country in the world who will repatriate our people taken hostage without fail. Let that sink in. We have people who are willing to risk their lives to extract you from another country in the middle of the night. The will kill everyone around you, slam an American flag in your chest, use their bodies to protect you and whisk you away to safety. That is worth price of admission right there...

You fought and died? So you're posting posthumously?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You go to Golden Corral to get your free meal every year on veterans day.

Creased jeans and some flavor of "thank me for my service" hat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did the Seal Team give you the day off?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We are still the only country in the world who will repatriate our people taken hostage without fail. Let that sink in. We have people who are willing to risk their lives to extract you from another country in the middle of the night. The will kill everyone around you, slam an American flag in your chest, use their bodies to protect you and whisk you away to safety. That is worth price of admission right there....
Benghazi?
Iran hostages?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have become a total cundt.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

You have become a total cundt.
That makes two of you,Paul.

IC B3

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Just 4 u kguntsmith

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Some real American badasses on the internet let me tell ya. Condition One!

LOL

LOL
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Some real American badasses on the internet let me tell ya. Condition One!

LOL
What was in ur package ?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Thank you?

So, I can surmise from your third paragraph that you started taking it up the turd cutter while you were in the Navy?

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Karen Smith - hostage rescuer.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Legit operator Ksmith so bad ass he puts people on ignore that hurt his feelers.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Did the Seal Team give you the day off?

The only SF he was in is Special Feces.

Medics bury their mistakes..
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Was it Seals or was it Clams???

Asking for a friend

Page 1 of 96 1 2 3 95 96

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

258 members (264mag, 219 Wasp, 2five7, 1lessdog, 29aholic, 1_deuce, 36 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,206
Posts18,503,825
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.