Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sharp_things,

Are you crazy? You didn't add at least the fifth option. I didn't read it and I don't do my own reading very often. I read what folks here post if it's not too long.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rainshot
Oh hell what did I do to cause it this time?
You didn't cause it. It's the effects of the sheer weight of all the traitors that the Patriots have captured and placed at Gitmo. That caused an imbalance in the earth's gravitational field
Might Cuba capsize?

No but Guam is done for this time....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
As the op stated " very predictable" responses.

Never disappoint.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I've known for some time about the shift in the Earth's axis. IIRC, it was said to be something like 11 degrees back when I learned of it. At the same time, ice was said to be melting from either the Arctic or Antarctic regions, sorry but id disremember which but I think it was the Antarctic. I've always thought there could be a planetary shift due to enough ice melting to because the probability of that massive melt down.. I had no doubt it may have happened in some very long time ago time frame.
Whether what I said was the case or if what the OP posted is the case, not a healthy hell of a lot I can do about it. I'm just too old and banged up to do anything about it anyway. The year 2025 ain't that far off. In a month and a half, give or take a day or two I'll be officially 85 years old. I wonder what the odds are that I'll still be above ground two years later????? Mind you, I'm in no hurry to go bet just what are the odds?
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cisco1
As the op stated " very predictable" responses.

Never disappoint.

Yes, this group is so increasingly predictable as to be very funny/entertaining. At the same time this group has some thinkers that know what I know and what I posted about. Some have sent me info (Most of it I already have) but still its good to see there exists within this group some folks with a bit more elevated thought and some education as opposed to the bulk of the respondents in this thread. I like this video as it is honest and both supports and debunks the upcoming pole shift.

I get it. This topic is scary and many here dont have the capacity (due to limited horizons) to wrap their heads around what is headed their way and they want to make a post but dont have any substance to add so they type some word salad on the screen. (Thats cool if it makes them feel better) I find hat sort to be very entertaining (one of the reasons I post here). They never disappoint and I can predict who and what they will post.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
The declination on my old topo paper maps has to be updated every few years. I just make a sharpie note on the margin.

I'm frequently "lost" anyway, so what the hell... If I survive the pole shift (doubtful if it will be overnight- so to speak) It isn't going to make a lot of difference to me. smile

But if I get a solar charger for my Apple Watch and cell phone, will that still work?

Last edited by las; 07/06/23.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.