Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by steve4102
Voting ( when it mattered) for “The Lesser of Two Evils” is why we are in this mess today and why the Republican Party has been infiltrated with Democrats in Disguise.

So, if you don't want us to vote for the "lesser of two evils," should we vote for Biden?

That's a narrow minded choice and just the mindset the communist left want us to have. Much of what drives the decision making in our government is being funded by the New World Order. The very first president in my lifetime to embrace the New World Order was the first Bush. The speedbump in the road was and is Trump. Those people hate his guts but they'll love every other republican candidate. Why? because they already have them bought and paid for. Every last one of them.

So what you're advocating is the same as me giving you a choice of being bitten by a copperhead or a rattlesnake. It's that simple as far as I'm concerned. So get behind Trump.

Last edited by Jim1611; 07/25/23.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 338Rem
1. Don't believe the election will be fair and honest.
2. Don't believe we're voting ourselves out of this mess.
3. Don't believe there's ANYTHING EVER that could get me to vote for a Dem.
4. Prepare for life getting worse and staying that way regardless of who's selected.

5. Read the above again and again.
Yep.

Probably best to just stay home.

I'll still vote and do my part - primaries included but I won't turn into a cultist believing that this one day/election is going to reverse what's been happening forever. The USA as originally conceived and constructed has been dead a long time, we're not getting back to the 50's if we elect R's the next 10 elections. Hell, we'd be lucky to get the 90's.

Just - for me, the realization that while I'll do my part, it's unlikely to be the miracle cure some believe it will be. #4, for me, is the most important bit. All politics are local as is my chance of survival. Worry about what's in my AO and OODA loop.

You’re a smart guy. Time doesn’t go backwards, nor does change. I’m right there with ya in that I’m dismayed at the many changes since my day as a kid/young guy- the 60’s/70’s- but to think somehow we can go back is magical thinking.

I would like some folks here to open their minds to the idea that much of our current political state has as much to do with a large voting bloc gettin’ old and “voting their fears”… fear of replacement, of literal and figurative impotence, of no longer being top dog… essentially, fear of irrelevance… and so on. My hypothesis is that we are experiencing, in essence, the mental illnesses common in old people being inflicted upon us, because there’s so damn MANY of the stinky old bastids <g>.

One more gift from the Boomers.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
4. Prepare for life getting worse and staying that way regardless of who's selected.

Yep.

I'll still vote and do my part - primaries included but I won't turn into a cultist believing that this one day/election is going to reverse what's been happening forever. The USA as originally conceived and constructed has been dead a long time, we're not getting back to the 50's if we elect R's the next 10 elections. Hell, we'd be lucky to get the 90's.

Just - for me, the realization that while I'll do my part, it's unlikely to be the miracle cure some believe it will be. #4, for me, is the most important bit. All politics are local as is my chance of survival. Worry about what's in my AO and OODA loop.

You’re a smart guy. Time doesn’t go backwards, nor does change. I’m right there with ya in that I’m dismayed at the many changes since my day as a kid/young guy- the 60’s/70’s- but to think somehow we can go back is magical thinking.

I would like some folks here to open their minds to the idea that much of our current political state has as much to do with a large voting bloc gettin’ old and “voting their fears”… fear of replacement, of literal and figurative impotence, of no longer being top dog… essentially, fear of irrelevance… and so on. My hypothesis is that we are experiencing, in essence, the mental illnesses common in old people being inflicted upon us, because there’s so damn MANY of the stinky old bastids <g>.

Tell me you didn't vote for the jerks that killed 2A in Oregon.
I dare you.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The problem is 100% with the politicians themselves who have forgotten God, their duty to the country, have lost their moral compass, have given up their negotiation skills and moved full speed ahead into their desire for fame, self-promotion, greed and the promise of easy graft under the protection of membership in the "protected class."

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

1-3 for sure. Don't like number 4, but somethings gotta give.
Damn that made be bust out laughing. It's like an AL Bundy top 5 or something.

IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
No talk of Vivek? What rock are you guys living under? Hes my 2nd choice by a long shot...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The point is that you apparently consider any other Republican candidate to be the lesser of two evils. If someone other than Trump gets the nomination, would you vote for them?

I will write in Trump.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Primaries....who needs them this time. We have our winner and his name is TRUMP. Get behind him now.

Agreed. But the whole problem is that the GOP would rather lose than do that. They left Herschel Walker here in Georgia and some other Trump endorsed candidates in other states to twist in the wind without funding last year. Senate majority? They don't care about it.

Trump is all about winning. Once elected, he tried his best to execute the platform he ran on and keep his campaign promises. The GOP didn't know what the heck to do with him.....they were like "what the hell are you doing"?

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Primaries....who needs them this time. We have our winner and his name is TRUMP. Get behind him now.

But he's so mean......He makes my vagina hurt.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Another major problem is people not showing interest in the primaries.
This ^^

The primaries send a message to the candidates and set the tone for the next election. Setting the tone means setting the direction the voters want to see the country go in. It is probably the most important part of the primaries. The primaries are just as important as the actual election in my opinion.

kwg

Are you saying that McCain and Romney set the tone and the direction Republican Voters wanted the country to go in.

Romney as a US Senator is a prime example of what kind of two faced lies and Bullschit these Republicans are capable of just to get elected.

The last Presidential Candidate that spoke truth and actually believed in what he was saying was Donald J Trump, the rest are just in it for themselves and for The Party
Yes, I am saying that. I am saying exactly that.

We on the campfire MAYBE were not saying that but a majority of republican voters did. I do find that unfortunate. They chose poorly. You have to ask yourself, did I vote for McCain and Romney in the primaries ?? Did I sit it out ?? Did I vote for an alternative ?? As I recall, they were the best the republicans (the GOP party) offered as candidates. At least for a majority of the republicans who voted in the primaries. Who knows if there was cheating or not on the vote counts.

This is the problem with the republicans and their voters. There is a lack of backbone and direction in the republican party. As I recall, it WAS all about getting along. Getting along has gotten America where it is today. I would of taken Romney and McCain any day over Barak Obama. How many folks sat out those elections because they didn't like the candidates ?? In both the primaries and the general elections ?

As we know Donald Trump upset the apple cart. We need republicans who will upset the apple cart and not play along with the establishment GOP. Vivek looks like that guy. Maybe Ron DeSantis will turn into that guy. But, someone needs to stand out and get the attention of the republican primary voters.

And, they MUST show up to vote.

That person is chosen in the primaries regardless of what the GOP wants.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raferman

Yep.

I dare you.

I'll give you a hint........

You guys are comical in your fear of Obama. He's not gonna go after your guns. The Dems have learned their lesson on that one.
No, I voted against the incumbent
Biden is a mush-brained geriatric. I agree. Trump is worse.
Anyone who still thinks the election was stolen after all that’s come out proving otherwise at this point is a complete idiot.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yep.

I dare you.

It was a citizen initiative (Measure 114) and it ain’t settled yet! And [bleep] NO, I did not vote for it. You wanna see the lifetime supply of regular capacity AR and Glock mags I bought in direct response to it? You want to read the email I wrote to the sheriff asking if he intended to enforce it? Wish you could’ve been standing next to me a couple days ago when I spent 15 minutes talking to a deputy about it in the grocery store parking lot, and their likely enforcement (or lack) if the blatantly unconstitutional POS (at both the State and Federal level) does, somehow, pass court muster and go into effect.

But here’s the real point. You’ll do ANYTHING to deflect from the fact that you and your little friends actively support the subversion of democracy in America. Yeah. Some patriots YOU are.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Yep.

I dare you.

It was a citizen initiative (Measure 114) and it ain’t settled yet! And [bleep] NO, I did not vote for it. You wanna see the lifetime supply of regular capacity AR and Glock mags I bought in direct response to it? You want to read the email I wrote to the sheriff asking if he intended to enforce it? Wish you could’ve been standing next to me a couple days ago when I spent 15 minutes talking to a deputy about it in the grocery store parking lot, and their likely enforcement (or lack) if the blatantly unconstitutional POS (at both the State and Federal level) does, somehow, pass court muster and go into effect.

But here’s the real point. You’ll do ANYTHING to deflect from the fact that you and your little friends actively support the subversion of democracy in America. Yeah. Some patriots YOU are.

Is attending an after hours party and using lipstick to write WHORE on your butt still lucrative?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This ^^

The primaries send a message to the candidates and set the tone for the next election. Setting the tone means setting the direction the voters want to see the country go in. It is probably the most important part of the primaries. The primaries are just as important as the actual election in my opinion.

kwg

Primaries are how we are controlled.

Money, media, and parties pick candidates.
Not voters.

Then, they steer the vote toward the favorite of their 2 choices.

Heads, I win.
Tails, you lose!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

But he's so mean......He makes my vagina hurt.....

Well you just need to hurt for the good of the Republic then. I know you're being sarcastic but there are many that truly feel that way. Many have gotten so soft through an easy life that they couldn't even muster the guts to shoot a rabid dog, let alone suffer the least bit so those born after us could have freedom. Most if not all in government are that way. Unless of course it comes to doing away with babies, the elderly and those of us that value the Constitution.

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Call me when yall are ready to hang some folks. THAT will spark a change. Of course, we all gotta be able to run this juggernaut once we win. That could be problematic.😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
This ^^

kwg

Primaries are how we are controlled.

Money, media, and parties pick candidates.
Not voters.

Then, they steer the vote toward the favorite of their 2 choices.

Heads, I win.
Tails, you lose!

Donald Trump didn't play by those rules in 2016. He didn't play by those rules in 2020. But, the political machine made sure he didn't win the election. Donald has the opportunity to burn up those rules again. If it's not Donald then someone has to do it. I don't know who it will be. It might be Donald, but then again. We don't need the party to pick our candidates IF we have a show of force. Like 2016.

Let the games begin.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Voting ( when it mattered) for “The Lesser of Two Evils” is why we are in this mess today and why the Republican Party has been infiltrated with Democrats in Disguise.

So, if you don't want us to vote for the "lesser of two evils," should we vote for Biden?
Vote whichever way You wish.

Personally, I Do Not, consider Trump a lesser of two evils, YMMV.

Odd does that mean you would vote for Biden? I mean if you think they are equal what difference does it make to you?
Where did I say or even suggest that Trump and Biden are equal.

I said Trump is not a lesser of two evils, he is far and away miles ahead of any RINO POS that calls themselves a Republican.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Vote whichever way You wish.

Personally, I Do Not, consider Trump a lesser of two evils, YMMV.

Odd does that mean you would vote for Biden? I mean if you think they are equal what difference does it make to you?
Where did I say or even suggest that Trump and Biden are equal.

I said Trump is not a lesser of two evils, he is far and away miles ahead of any RINO POS that calls themselves a Republican.

So much for the apology huh ?, you're a hypocrite with an agenda.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The people flocking to the Barbie movie are going to vote and it’s not going to be to your benefit.

You guys better vote and pull R no matter who the candidate.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,366 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,494,008
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.