Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Geno;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I trust you all are having a decent Friday and you're well.

A couple quick laughs on me if I'm allowed.

As mentioned here a couple times, I'm "one of those builds" where I might have been 5'6" at one time but am shorter now with age for sure, but still wear large shirts because the arms are too short on smaller sizes. I can sorta scratch the back of my calves while standing up sorta thing...

There was some TV news segment that mentioned that most white males with Eastern European backgrounds were likely at least 3% Neanderthal. When my better half heard that, she looked over at me and said - being a lifetime numbers person and all - "We could add a zero at the end of that for you".

Of course I answered, "Hrrruh?"

When our girls were younger, the eldest asked me if I thought she'd be as tall as me when she grew up and I replied that I expected her to set her sights a tad higher than that!

She still laughs that nobody believes her that she's the tallest in her family!!! laugh

All the best to you all this weekend sir.

Dwayne

Brother Dwayne,
Unlike many height challenged men , you are of much bigger stature than your height would indicate.... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Geno;
Good afternoon to you my friend, I trust you all are having a decent Friday and you're well.

As mentioned here a couple times, I'm "one of those builds" where I might have been 5'6" at one time but am shorter now with age for sure, but still wear large shirts because the arms are too short on smaller sizes. I can sorta scratch the back of my calves while standing up sorta thing...

There was some TV news segment that mentioned that most white males with Eastern European backgrounds were likely at least 3% Neanderthal. When my better half heard that, she looked over at me and said - being a lifetime numbers person and all - "We could add a zero at the end of that for you".

When our girls were younger, the eldest asked me if I thought she'd be as tall as me when she grew up and I replied that I expected her to set her sights a tad higher than that!

She still laughs that nobody believes her that she's the tallest in her family!!! laugh

Dwayne

Brother Dwayne,
Unlike many height challenged men , you are of much bigger stature than your height would indicate.... wink

He has you bamboozled with that nice guy schtick? He's gonna crack one day an call all of us a bunch of sisterfugkers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Geno;

Dwayne

Brother Dwayne,

He has you bamboozled with that nice guy schtick? He's gonna crack one day an call all of us a bunch of sisterfugkers.

Lolololol... yep this place has that affect... we will see how long Dwayne holds out... will he beat Wabi?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Brother Fubar;
Good afternoon my friend, I hope that you're getting enough rain out there in your section of Hollywood and that you're all well.

It's pretty dry here, but that's a normal Okanagan summer so if one chooses to stay, one has to be realistic about one's options and all that I figure.

Folks who've met me in person, unless they've got the vision of Helen Keller or Ray Charles I suppose - would quickly figure out I'm not 6'2" and have a full head of hair pretty quickly right?

Long, long ago I made peace with the size and shape I am Brother Fubar and honestly was blessed beyond anything I could ever have done to find someone to marry me who said to me, "I didn't marry you for your size or your hair". wink

That said, I'll take what you've said as a kind compliment and say a sincere thank you for extending that to me.

All the best to you all this weekend.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Geno;

Dwayne

Ha! Kind of the opposite here. Short legs, short arms, and I guess a longer torso perhaps. Old man was 5'11", mom was a shorty, 5'4" on a good day. All of us kids came out shorter than dad, and little sister shorter than mom.

The interesting thing is I have to wear large t shirts but can't find pants where the legs fit. Generally have to roll up the cuffs or cut them off like loggin' britches. Mostly now that I'm retired I just wear shorts 80-90% of the year. Screw 'em.

Must have short arms and a stocky chest too. I won a youth model 870 in 20g, told my brother I might trade it/sell it and get something I could use. He told me to try it first as he changed the butstock on his 12g 870 to the youth model stock and it fit much better. Now that little 870 Express is the one I usually grab to go out after a quail or such.

Gloves are a pain to find too. Get the large and they fit my palms fine, fingers are too long. Get the medium and if ( big if) I can squeeze my hands in the fingers usually fit OK.

One might say I ain't normal by any stretch of the imagination. grin

And I like it that way.

Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts. I just ordered firewood for the fall/winter, it'll be here before we know it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Glad you took it, as intended, Dwayne !!

grin
Rest assured.

So did I.

I can probably reach one higher shelf than Dwayne.

Maybe.

& Kent said you were short, not me !

wink

UH, you must be thinking in Canuck, or Aussie.

When comparing me to the good Dwayne you certainly implied I was short...............like him.

I think I have him by a couple or 6 centimeters.

Funny "short v tall" story. Years ago, when talking to my wife of the future (little did we realize, we were just study Pards) she mentioned a person and asked if I knew him. I asked "is he short or tall".

Her reply "Everyone it tall to me"..............I think she tops out at about 5'2"-5'3" or so.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to post an image of my face, so all campfire members could know me........ but, the though of JellO, Buzz or Calnumb masturbating to my image is something I cannot deal with.... wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would love to post an image of my face, so all campfire members could know me........ but, the though of JellO, Buzz or Calnumb masturbating to my image is something I cannot deal with.... wink

Gay guys are attracted to me too. Them and plus size African American women.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's a heavy burden to bear brother Paul....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Brother irfubar, you forgot rcamuglia hahaha

I have seen a picture of you by your drift boat, you are a handsome BASTARD like me, and you are also highly intelligent, a deadly combination!

You remind me of me cool

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/28/23.

KB

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here I am drinking a Cerveza in Tulum, Mexico in 1997.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KillerBee

I have seen a picture of you by your drift boat, you are a handsome BASTARD like me, and you are also highly intelligent, a deadly combination!

You remind me of me cool

Why thank you brother Bee... flattery will get you everywhere.... wink
I have grown weary of the wimmens viewing me as a piece of prime rib... but I shall persevere... I know you understand my burdens... smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Funny story here. We are page 115 of this thread, so I think we can withstand a little veer.

My wife and I went to the outlet mall looking for hiking socks a few weeks ago. I was in the back of the Adidas store. An black female employee walked right up to me and said "Mmmmhmmm you look like you work out baby." I laughed and told her that I did a little a few years ago, but my 5 times operated on shoulder wouldn't let me anymore. Her eyes drifted up and down my body as she said "well, you still got it goin' on" She paused for a second as her eyes got to my legs and she said "look at those legs, I know you doin' something with them." I laughed again and told her I ride bicycles. She belted out "I know that's right!" I laughed and looked across the aisle. Laurie was doubled over laughing about to piss herself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

We are in the presence of a genuine pirate... holy crap... the campfire homo panties are dropping as we speak! lolololol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

We are in the presence of a genuine pirate... holy crap... the campfire homo panties are dropping as we speak! lolololol

lololol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KillerBee

You remind me of me cool

Why thank you brother Bee... flattery will get you everywhere.... wink
I have grown weary of the wimmens viewing me as a piece of prime rib... but I shall persevere... I know you understand my burdens... smile

Oh brother ifubar, I understand ALL TO WELL!

I objectify women and they objective me as well, it's a beautiful thing if you are a MAN and not a LGBTIQA+ Liberal Metrosexual with a hair bun lol.

cool

Last edited by KillerBee; 07/28/23.

KB

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Funny story here. We are page 115 of this thread, so I think we can withstand a little veer.

My wife and I went to the outlet mall looking for hiking socks a few weeks ago. I was in the back of the Adidas store. An black female employee walked right up to me and said "Mmmmhmmm you look like you work out baby." I laughed and told her that I did a little a few years ago, but my 5 times operated on shoulder wouldn't let me anymore. Her eyes drifted up and down my body as she said "well, you still got it goin' on" She paused for a second as her eyes got to my legs and she said "look at those legs, I know you doin' something with them." I laughed again and told her I ride bicycles. She belted out "I know that's right!" I laughed and looked across the aisle. Laurie was doubled over laughing about to piss herself.
3some

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I was gonna say the same lmao. Fugger is an actual pirate. I want a pic of his peg leg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I was gonna say the same lmao. Fugger is an actual pirate. I want a pic of his peg leg

Well, pop the top on a Bud Light and stand by. Hell, spool Brokeback Mountain up on Netflix while you wait.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've been told I bear an almost identical visage to this fellow. wink

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000022/mediaviewer/rm407476224/?ref_=nm_ov_ph

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

162 members (673, 450yukon, 06hunter59, 2ndwind, 10Glocks, 69sportfury, 20 invisible), 1,332 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,976
Posts18,519,871
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.