Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 35 36
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
There it is ^^^^^, the anti-Trump tirade that is al too predictable with these nutjobs.

Tirade...Nutjob....Oregon...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by rem shooter
and a hunter and shooter .Why do you still side with democrats and liberals and vote for them ? After they voted all those hidious gun control laws into being in Oregon last fall ?.and seen the things democrats have done to destroy the cities .and the counties next in Oregon? ..or i should say as a hunter and shooter what are your thoughts on the draconion gun laws democrats voted on in Oregon and how is it affecting people there? i always wanted to go to Oregon and washington state and California ,but not now after democrats have ruined all three states. i will never go to any of them

I have strongly-held immutable principles that fall on the R side of our [bleep] two-party system, and strongly-held immutable principles that fall on the D side of our [bleep] two-party system. Every election I get to choose which red-hot poker to ram up my own ass. I’m registered Independent and that’s how I vote. I vote R, D, L, and I.

I will never, ever, vote for any candidate who has supported Trump’s election-theft lies. I’d vote for a moldy ham sandwich over them. That’s true for a whole bunch of like-minded folks; there’s more than enough of us to swing national elections (we did just that in 2020 and I’m proud of it). It’s not me screwing our gun rights. It’s the only-Trump election deniers. They are repulsive to rationality and will continue to cost actual rational reality-based conservatism, and by extension gun rights, dearly.

Come back towards reality, cut the bloodthirsty kill-your-opponents crap, speak out against the blatant racism and bigotry that is celebrated right here without comment from supposedly decent folk, and get my vote and millions just like me. It’s just that simple. I’d love to vote for an actual conservative. Not this bullshït calling itself conservative these days.

Live in fantasy land, tolerate the calls for violence against fellow Americans, support the toxic lie that Trump won in 2020, participate in the ugly racism here, and all I can say is enjoy your time in the minority, and GEE THANKS for [bleep] my gun rights in the process of making yourself irrelevant.
You've got to be some fugged in the head to believe this poppycock. And that's just it, liberals ARE so fugged in the head that they simply aren't worth talking to. The time for talk and trying to reason or compromise with these people is past. They're too dishonest, emotionally unstable and completely devoid of logic, reason, practicality, morals and sanity for that. They have no sense of reality whatsoever. As for me, I simply won't associate with them anymore. They might as well be lepers as far as I'm concerned.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Liberals believe in freedoms that conservatives don’t. Conservatives believe in freedoms that liberals don’t. I believe in freedoms, period. It puts me at odds with both camps. So be it.

Call me all the names you want, IDGAF. I’m comfortable in my skin. My principles are arrived at correctly….

…. as opposed to not even having them, which sure appears to be the case for Trump “conservatives”, whose so-called principles are, shall we say, malleable. Hint: malleable principles, ain’t.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Liberals believe in freedoms that conservatives don’t. Conservatives believe in freedoms that liberals don’t. I believe in freedoms, period. It puts me at odds with both camps. So be it.

Call me all the names you want, IDGAF. I’m comfortable in my skin. My principles are arrived at correctly….

…. as opposed to not even having them, which sure appears to be the case for Trump “conservatives”, whose so-called principles are, shall we say, malleable. Hint: malleable principles, ain’t.

Idiot, liberals don't believe in freedoms.

Dog I rescued in January

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What did Trump do that made you vote for Obama twice?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and a hunter and shooter .Why do you still side with democrats and liberals and vote for them ? After they voted all those hidious gun control laws into being in Oregon last fall ?.and seen the things democrats have done to destroy the cities .and the counties next in Oregon? ..or i should say as a hunter and shooter what are your thoughts on the draconion gun laws democrats voted on in Oregon and how is it affecting people there? i always wanted to go to Oregon and washington state and California ,but not now after democrats have ruined all three states. i will never go to any of them
Because hes a leftist cock gobbler who doesnt care about freedom or the constitution

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Someone dig up the thread, where he "couldn't open a box of bullets" !!!

He's a fu'ckin retard at best. A commie at worst.
Both is the right answer

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Any hunter/shooter who supports Democrats is a straight up fuggin retard. Who gives a fuuck what a retard thinks ?
Best answer here

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I have strongly-held immutable principles that fall on the R side of our [bleep] two-party system, and strongly-held immutable principles that fall on the D side of our [bleep] two-party system. Every election I get to choose which red-hot poker to ram up my own ass. I’m registered Independent and that’s how I vote. I vote R, D, L, and I.

I will never, ever, vote for any candidate who has supported Trump’s election-theft lies. I’d vote for a moldy ham sandwich over them. That’s true for a whole bunch of like-minded folks; there’s more than enough of us to swing national elections (we did just that in 2020 and I’m proud of it). It’s not me screwing our gun rights. It’s the only-Trump election deniers. They are repulsive to rationality and will continue to cost actual rational reality-based conservatism, and by extension gun rights, dearly.

Come back towards reality, cut the bloodthirsty kill-your-opponents crap, speak out against the blatant racism and bigotry that is celebrated right here without comment from supposedly decent folk, and get my vote and millions just like me. It’s just that simple. I’d love to vote for an actual conservative. Not this bullshït calling itself conservative these days.

Live in fantasy land, tolerate the calls for violence against fellow Americans, support the toxic lie that Trump won in 2020, participate in the ugly racism here, and all I can say is enjoy your time in the minority, and GEE THANKS for [bleep] my gun rights in the process of making yourself irrelevant.
You've got to be some fugged in the head to believe this poppycock. And that's just it, liberals ARE so fugged in the head that they simply aren't worth talking to. The time for talk and trying to reason or compromise with these people is past. They're too dishonest, emotionally unstable and completely devoid of logic, reason, practicality, morals and sanity for that. They have no sense of reality whatsoever. As for me, I simply won't associate with them anymore. They might as well be lepers as far as I'm concerned.
And another great answer! Democrats arent my fellow americans. They are nothing more than a virus

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by heavywalker
What did Trump do that made you vote for Obama twice?
Grabbed him by the poosy.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The only freedoms your side wants is to f uck and mutilate children or just kill them before they are born. Not hard to choose sides here. F uck off

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by Raeford
Does this have anything whatsoever to do with the question posed to JEFF-O?

Sorry, I clicked too soon.

Item 10 in my (now edited) response is the usual clincher:

10-Most "pro-gun" democrats in Oregon vote Dem because they are pro abortion.

Too bad their parents weren’t.

Camp is where you make it.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Jeff, with this group, best to remember:
"Arguing with ignorance is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are, the bird is going to knock the pieces over, crap on the board, and strut around like it’s victorious.” — Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Eric308
"Arguing with ignorance is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are, the bird is going to knock the pieces over, crap on the board, and strut around like it’s victorious.” — Scott D. Weitzenhoffer

Funny post since you represent ignorance at the highest level.

Dog I rescued in January

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Got PTSD from falling off a ladder

Got lost 5 acres of timber in his back yard

Etc etc.
I liked when he mounted a scope backwards so looking through it looked like a peep sight.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Got PTSD from falling off a ladder

Got lost 5 acres of timber in his back yard

Etc etc.
I liked when he mounted a scope backwards so looking through it looked like a peep sight.

Yes that is the one I remember, It was a Zeiss scope .

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Im on ignore, but I'll take the time to ask a simple question. What freedoms do liberals believe in that conservatives don't? If you would, please be specific.

MAGA
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Eric308
You support gun bans, it's a fact.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I think a three letter agent, whose livelihood is tied to sucking the government teet.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You're a lying POS who is FOS.

You dont believe in my freedom to not pay for abortions or illegal aliens or welfare for POS low life dimocraps like you or for blecks with 8 kids and 8 baby daddies. You aren't for our freedom to vote in representatives and senators to formulate laws controlling our borders and you aren't for our freedom to not pay onerous taxes and you aren't for our freedom to not send billions to corksuckers like Zelensky in Ukraine.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/03/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.