Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
LOL that's funny as fugg. Knocked him right on his azz he did.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Don't kick the candles over- - - - -drink a couple of 40-ouncers and pizz on as many of them as possible. "Rinse and repeat!"

When drinking a couple of 40-ouncers make sure they came out of a cooler like the one thrown at the perp.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by reivertom
Gee....I guess now "assault coolers" will be banned. After all, he was a good boy and was just getting his GED so he could enter medical school.

Only if they have the capacity to hold high capacity 12-packs and can be re-loaded fast.

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Must have been a Yeti, there's no way a Coleman would have done the job.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Maybe summary execution without a trial would have been more appropriate?

I must be the odd one out, I don't like coppers being able to get away with killing suspects that are not a clear and present danger.

What will it be next, little 98 year old ladies and your dog?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by AB2506
If I was the cop, I'd be laying it on pretty thick that I was concerned about the safety of the pedestrians on that sidewalk. That's why I threw that cooler.
And…”I didn’t know the cooler was loaded!”

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I seriously doubt the cop intended or expected to kill the perp. Just trying to keep him from getting away so he could be arrested. The perp was and has been breaking the law and rightfully so, there should be consequences. Maybe a little extreme in this case but too bad, so sad. No repeat offenses.

This is not an all encompassing defense of law enforcement. In my experience, often times the only difference between a cop and a criminal is the side of the badge they are on, especially from a mental perspective. Both thrive on power and control.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 45_100
I seriously doubt the cop intended or expected to kill the perp. Just trying to keep him from getting away so he could be arrested. The perp was and has been breaking the law and rightfully so, there should be consequences. Maybe a little extreme in this case but too bad, so sad. No repeat offenses.

This is not an all encompassing defense of law enforcement. In my experience, often times the only difference between a cop and a criminal is the side of the badge they are on, especially from a mental perspective. Both thrive on power and control.
Like.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I must be the odd one out, I don't like coppers being able to get away with killing suspects that are not a clear and present danger.

Soooo...maybe you prefer the "copper" get run over?
Maybe the little 98 year old woman walking her dog down the sidewalk?
The perp "WAS" running a motorized vehicle down an occupied public sidewalk, endangering the lives and wellbeing of pedestrians, old and young!

Don't be so dense as to believe the officer felt the cooler would kill the perp!

"... summary execution without a trial ..."
Pretty much what happened ... though unintentional!
Trial by FAFO!

"... execution by natural selection ..."

I don't see those crying about one cop's actions crying about the lives this piece of human offal was destroying by selling them drugs!
....and his "baby-mama" is crying about "he won't be there to take the kids to school"!
Well guess what?
He won't be out there selling drugs either!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not particularly interested in your smarmy justification...a copper killed a fleeing drug dealer who did not present a threat. You may think it is cool for coppers to get away with killing people who are not posing a threat...I do not.

Now ask yourself...would you get away with throwing a full esky into someone's chest and killing him. Then ask yourself would there be a reasonable chance of killing someone if you swung a full esky into them whilst they are riding a moped.

Don't be glib, don't even bother answering me...just ask yourself.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/26/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
There was a whole police force recently that all just quit due to lack of support. I think it was a small town in Minnesota... Can you imagine NYC without any cops???
Water finds its own level.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
knew this kid named Max, he used to get fat stacks out on the corner with drugs
He liked to hang out late, liked to get [bleep] faced and keep pace with thugs
Until late one night there was a big gunfight and Max lost his head
He pulled out his chrome .45, talked some [bleep] and wound up dead
Now his wife and his kids are caught in the midst of all of his pain
You know it comes that way, at least that's what they say when you play the game

#whiteyford!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
This is turning into a better day,especially for Friday,which is usually a good day for me.Commit crimes,run from cops,get hit with a cooler.OMG!

Bronx, New York – Some will call this police officer’s alert reaction heroic while others may say he was completely out of line.

I'll take "completely out of line" for $200, Alex.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Evidently now cops just kill with total immunity. I trying to find where in the Constitution or in State Law where it says not doing as told and exactly when told is an automatic death sentence.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

No J, you're not the odd man out. My statement really needed to have a sarcasm emoji.

Here was my post from a few before the one you quoted. I think there's a couple of more folks here that think the methods used to accomplish their goal might have been a bit much

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...d-off-moped-with-cooler-lol#Post18700681

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I doubt the cop thought he was going to kill him. If he wanted to kill him he would have gone to guns.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Szumi
I doubt the cop thought he was going to kill him. If he wanted to kill him he would have gone to guns.
Intent makes no nevermind.

In cases of high speed pursuit in which an officer loses control of the vehicle and takes out a person, intent wasn't the issue either.

Perhaps, as I noted earlier, there was no need to even try to stop the kid at that time? If the police had just backed off they could have picked him up at home, or at his homies, later that day. I'd bet the drug buy was pretty heavily observed, in person and on camera/voice recorder and they knew just exactly who he was.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
And probably hit innocent bystanders instead of the suspect.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Intent makes no nevermind.

In cases of high speed pursuit in which an officer loses control of the vehicle and takes out a person, intent wasn't the issue either.

Perhaps, as I noted earlier, there was no need to even try to stop the kid at that time? If the police had just backed off they could have picked him up at home, or at his homies, later that day. I'd bet the drug buy was pretty heavily observed, in person and on camera/voice recorder and they knew just exactly who he was.

Following up on this line of reasoning there is no need for LE to obtain warrants and raid people’s homes or businesses. Just follow them around and arrest them at the gas station or Dollar General. Certainly no reason to kill a disabled veteran in his home and refuse to say why they were serving a warrant.

I am beginning to suspect we don’t have a justice system. More of a legal system and it is not applied consistently. Seems there are different rules for different people. Maybe it’s just me.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fuqk em both

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 14,570 guests, and 1,008 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,179
Posts18,543,163
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.