Page 30 of 106 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 105 106
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm

😂

The Cockroach playing a broken record even while whining about repetition.

An A grade f*ckwit who got offended by the questioning of her faith, and now sits on her computer whining incessantly.

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

An A grade f*ckwit who got offended by the questioning of her faith, and now sits on her computer whining incessantly.

DBT, you are very dishonest....you do not question the Christian, you belittle, criticize, deride, scorn, discredit, disparage, and slam this religion...you have been told this many times and you still lie.....way back, approx 12 or 13 months ago, you did question our faith, but as time went by, you drastically changed.

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

😂

What is the mauser period all about....shall we send her feminine napkins?

Illegitimi non carborundum

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

DBT, you are very dishonest....you do not question the Christian, you belittle, criticize, deride, scorn, discredit, disparage, and slam this religion...you have been told this many times and you still lie.....way back, approx 12 or 13 months ago, you did question our faith, but as time went by, you drastically changed.

You lie. You lie as a matter of routine. You know very well that I began impartially, just pointing to problems in the bible and supporting it with quotes....upon which you and a few of your buddies, Ray, CCCC, T49, etc, took offense and went into attack mode. And here we are.

You lot are not Christians. Your mob of nasty, vindictive individuals do not hold to Christian values or even remotely behave like one.

Last edited by DBT; 08/28/23.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

You lie. You lie as a matter of routine. You know very well that I began impartially, just pointing to problems in the bible and supporting it with quotes....upon which you and a few of your buddies, Ray, CCCC, T49, etc, took offense and went into attack mode. And here we are.

You lot are not Christians. Your mob of nasty, vindictive individuals, do not hold to Christian values or even remotely behave like one.
Thought you said Christians were dumb.
Lol

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

You lot are not Christians. Your mob of nasty, vindictive individuals, do not hold to Christian values or even remotely behave like one.
Lol

The butthurt Christian Karen trolls are dumb as fuck. You are dumb as fuck. LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

Lol

The butthurt Christian Karen trolls are dumb as fuck. You are dumb as fuck. LOL!!!
I'm not Christian mr nitram.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

Lol

I'm not Christian mr nitram.

So just a butthurt Karen troll who's dumb as fuck? LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Better than a couple of drongo dick lickers.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Better than a couple of drongo dick lickers.

You make about as much sense as that other fuckwit - RayleneTard. You two related through inbreeding?

Well?
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You and dbt are drongos and fellate each other.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

You make about as much sense as that other fuckwit - RayleneTard. You two ARE related through inbreeding aren't you? LOL!!!!

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Poor, sad little Muppet, get a life.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
So is that how it works downundah?…..you “guys” all menstrate and fight online? No wonder your women enjoy the company of American men and we enjoy them….so thanks mates. 😘 Since it’s a rather isolated and inbred island do the men all coordinate their cycles intentionally or do they “come into season” more or less all at once? Moon phases are likely far too “evolved” (pun intended….see how I did that?) more likely it’s the aroma of a barnyard, a hairy ass or an vacant outhouse that gets the real manly Australian juices flowing…..that’s why we invented tampons and maxi-pads for our women and for everyone in Australia. 👍🏼 Yeah….you’re welcome!

I saw a documentary on this phenomenon once but I was pretty grossed out and changed back to Cheers. 😉 (another pun)

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
So is that how it works downundah?…..you “guys” all menstrate and fight online? No wonder your women enjoy the company of American men and we enjoy them….so thanks mates. 😘 Since it’s a rather isolated and inbred island do the men all coordinate their cycles intentionally or do they “come into season” more or less all at once? Moon phases are likely far too “evolved” (pun intended….see how I did that?) more likely it’s the aroma of a barnyard, a hairy ass or an vacant outhouse that gets the real manly Australian juices flowing…..that’s why we invented tampons and maxi-pads for our women and for everyone in Australia. 👍🏼 Yeah….you’re welcome!

I saw a documentary on this phenomenon once but I was pretty grossed out and changed back to Cheers. 😉 (another pun)

It's amazing, I mentioned the word "fuckwit" and AcesBlowhard shows up. LOL!!! He must've thought it was a personal invitation for another of his Karen outbursts. LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

It's amazing, I mentioned the word "fuckwit" and AcesBlowhard shows up. LOL!!! He must've thought it was a personal invitation for another of his Karen outbursts. LOL!!!
Dbt is waiting for you to lick that vegamite off his azzhole.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Interesting fact: The Congo African Grey parrot can memorize and recite up to 1,000 words and phrases.

Another interesting fact: DBt can make over 1,000 posts using the same 19 words and phrases.

Somewhere in Queensland, Australia, a parrot is out of a job. Not because it isn’t intelligent enough, but because it lacks opposing thumbs to do whatever this moron does for a living.

[Linked Image]

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

😂

- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Interesting fact: The Congo African Grey parrot can memorize and recite up to 1,000 words and phrases.

Another interesting fact: DBt can make over 1,000 posts using the same 19 words and phrases.

Somewhere in Queensland, Australia, a parrot is out of a job. Not because it isn’t intelligent enough, but because it lacks opposing thumbs to do whatever this moron does for a living.

[Linked Image]

You're an Idiot.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
[Linked Image]

You're an Idiot.

😂😂😂

Its good to see you branching out, bird brain. I can’t say you didn’t steal the “cockroach” term as it was originally used to describe how you conduct yourself on this website.

For that matter, so was “idiot”. I guess we’re in for a whole lot of cockroach and idiot comments in the next week or so.

No originality, but hey…..baby steps. Right?

Braaaaaaaack. 🦜

- Socrates
Page 30 of 106 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 15 invisible), 1,040 guests, and 946 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.