DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Ray did what none of us could….he broke the brokedicks down into their basal parts. They have no rebuttal and have shown the white flag.

Great job Ray!

Go get your nappy changed, Captain. The smell is awful.

That’s just your breath, kicking back in your face.

No, it's definately the captain and his smelly crew, you being one of his chief losers. Posiers who trumpet victory in failure, sanctimony from the sh*tter.

No. I’m pretty sure its your breath. Your mom agrees.

🤣

What would a cockroach know? Only to wallow in your own sh*t.

GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Your nation is fracturing before your eyes, and there is nothing you can do about it....except whine on the internet while pointing at problems in other nations.

LOL. Turn the channel and visit a different website, lemming. On top of everything else, you’re a weak-minded fool that believes the talking heads.

You’re the jack wagons that think being able to drive a gun to the range defines “Freedom”.

If you want to see, what real freedom looks like, then you can look over here.

Look in the mirror to see a Fool. Your nation is falling apart, your president is senile, your freedoms are being eroded and there is nothing you, a braggard and a liar, can do about it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I just ran through a couple hundred rounds from my suppressed AR in the backyard off the deck and my son and I are running some practice drills tomorrow. I’m going to go fine tune my .338WM right now….

The Australians would piss their panties if they had to endure this oppression.

They don’t realize that we simply refuse to allow our country to become as brainwashed and fu.cked up as their country is, that’s why the conservative Men here are angry……we don’t want an effeminate, pussified country full of nutless, eunuchs and cucks like Australia is currently suffering from and a HUGE portion of Canada will be dealing with soon. Basically….all the countries under the skirt of England are “cuckifying” fast….Australia is a lost cause and a future Chinese protectorate. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
They don’t realize that we simply refuse to allow our country to become as brainwashed and fu.cked up as their country is, 😉

LOL!!! You lot voted for Biden!!! ROFL!!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just ran through a couple hundred rounds from my suppressed AR in the backyard off the deck and my son and I are running some practice drills tomorrow. I’m going to go fine tune my .338WM right now….

The Australians would piss their panties if they had to endure this oppression.

They don’t realize that we simply refuse to allow our country to become as brainwashed and fu.cked up as their country is, that’s why the conservative Men here are angry……we don’t want an effeminate, pussified country full of nutless, eunuchs and cucks like Australia is currently suffering from and a HUGE portion of Canada will be dealing with soon. Basically….all the countries under the skirt of England are “cuckifying” fast….Australia is a lost cause and a future Chinese protectorate. 😉

Pity you didn't try to switch your brain on. If you had managed to carry out this seemingly impossible task, you'd see what state your nation is in, and where it is heading.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They don’t realize that we simply refuse to allow our country to become as brainwashed and fu.cked up as their country is, 😉

LOL!!! You lot voted for Biden!!! ROFL!!!!

Whoa! Awesome burn!!! He’ll never get over that one because…..he doesn’t like Biden…..and you said he voted for him. Get it? 🙄

How are these mouth-breathing morons even able to type??? Every single cut is so cringingly stupid.

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Dot time: .

Have at it. LOL!!!

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Pity you didn't try to switch your brain on. If you had managed to carry out this seemingly impossible task, you'd see what state your nation is in, and where it is heading.

Biden’s been in for 3 years, genius. The sun still comes up and I can do everything I could 4 years ago, including sight in my AR, AK, 300WM (and a whole lot of other things) up to 200yds in the back yard. I’ll be hunting deer this Fall, duck this Winter and turkey next Spring.

I mean….its not as cool as being able to put your regulated cap gun in the car and drive it to the regulated shooting range, but hey…. we’ll suffer through it.

Again, change the channel.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
Dot time: .

Have at it. LOL!!!

😂

- Socrates
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Biden’s been in for 3 years, genius. The sun still comes up and I can do everything I could 4 years ago, including sight in my AR, AK, 300WM (and a whole lot of other things) up to 200yds in the back yard. I’ll be hunting deer this Fall, duck this Winter and turkey next Spring.

I mean….its not as cool as being able to put you cap gun in the car and drive it to the regulated shooting range, but hey…. we’ll suffer through it.

There it is, someone who is blind to the state of her own nation, and too dumb to realize it.

Unable to grasp political trends, incapable of altering the course of her nation, poor Raylene turns to the supernatural for solace....then spits the dummy and acts the fool when that is challenged, playing the fool being something she is good at. Perhaps because it isn't an act. wink

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT

Pigs wallow in their feces. Not roaches. Congratulations. You’re stupid in every single facet of science you’ve mentioned.

Try again?

- Socrates
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Ray did what none of us could….he broke the brokedicks down into their basal parts. They have no rebuttal and have shown the white flag.

Great job Ray!

No, it's definately the captain and his smelly crew, you being one of his chief losers. Posiers who trumpet victory in failure, sanctimony from the sh*tter.
Who is the Australian president/prime Minister/chancellor?
We really don't know.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Unable to grasp political trends, incapable of altering the course of her nation, poor Raylene turns to the supernatural for solace....then spits the dummy and acts the fool when that is challenged, playing the fool being something she is good at. Perhaps because it isn't an act. wink

😂😂😂

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Great job Ray!

Who is the Australian president/prime Minister/chancellor?
We really don't know.

Yeah but you lot voted for Biden! LOL!!! You're not only ignorant, but stupid as well! LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT

😂😂😂
You better watch out Ray, I think she likes you.
Lol

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
You go girls!!! You got that group estrogen thing working real well for ya all - LOL!!!

Try not to let the "dots" trigger you too much. LOL!!!

It's not hard to see why your country and belief systems are all going down the shitter the way that they are. Just have a good bitch about anything and everything if it helps take your mind away from reality - LOL!!!

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

You better watch out Ray, I think she likes you.
Lol

At least mine attempts to articulate. I mean….its cycling speech, using the same 19 words….and not even remotely funny…..but it can string sentences together.

Look at your admirer……

Originally Posted by Isurrenderendmymauserand9mm
Yeah but you lot voted for Biden! LOL!!!

That poor creature is so dumb, it has to be watered twice a day and set in the sun.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm
You go girls!!! You got that group estrogen thing working real well for ya all - LOL!!!

Try not to let the "dots" trigger you too much. LOL!!!

It's not hard to see why your country and belief systems are all going down the shitter the way that they are. Just have a good bitch about anything and everything if it helps take your mind away from reality - LOL!!!

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DBT

Pigs wallow in their feces. Not roaches. Congratulations. You’re stupid in every single facet of science you’ve mentioned.

Try again?

LMFAO….but evolutionary-speaking he’s pretty amazing, almost the missing link…. Australopithecus Homo analii minus the brain.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 35 of 106 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 6mmbrfan, 9 invisible), 996 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,123
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.