Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Rape-a-man = RayleneTard = fuckwit

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Just a bunch of Dickweeds with delusions of grandeur.

Blow hard Yanks acting tough on the internet, trumpeting their imagined victories, but only succeeding in looking like fools.

😂

You guys are the real heroes.

[Linked Image]

LMAO, that is funny RayF

HEHEHE

Only for retards who identify with gay images and believe in fantastic things. Is that you blushing?

Killer Bee, in fact a flea who thinks it's a he, but in reality a she...

Nope, wrong...unlike you KB knows, and sadly, you are lost....but from your post, you’re not stupid, you just have bad luck when thinking.

KB knows no more than you, which is essentially nothing. What you have is the pretense of knowing. You confuse faith, a belief held without evidence, with knowledge: which is something you don't have.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
KB knows no more than you, which is essentially nothing. What you have is the pretense of knowing. You confuse faith, a belief held without evidence, with knowledge: which is something you don't have.

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Blow hard Yanks acting tough on the internet, trumpeting their imagined victories, but only succeeding in looking like fools.

😂

[Linked Image]

LMAO, that is funny RayF

HEHEHE

Only for retards who identify with gay images and believe in fantastic things. Is that you blushing?

Nope, wrong...unlike you KB knows, and sadly, you are lost....but from your post, you’re not stupid, you just have bad luck when thinking.

Only thing that I agree with you, and I've told over 50 times, is that Christians have great theological evidence, but NO PROOF of an afterlife....how many more times does one have to say that? NO Proof, No Proof.....and I think Jesus loves you… but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

[Linked Image]

LMAO, that is funny RayF

HEHEHE

Only thing that I agree with you, and I've told over 50 times, is that Christians have great theological evidence, but NO PROOF of an afterlife....how many more times does one have to say that? NO Proof, No Proof.....and I think Jesus loves you… but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.

LOL!!! You have NO evidence and NO proof - that makes you the idiot. LOL!!!

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

[Linked Image]

LMAO, that is funny RayF

HEHEHE

LOL!!! You have NO proof - that makes you the idiot. LOL!!!
Plenty of evidence you and dbt are long time trolls of various religious forums.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image]

Laughing, LOL LOL LOL!!!!

LMFAO…..😂😂

I missed that until you quoted it but BRAVO Ray that meme wins the internet for today!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Why all the incessant homo rape fantasies? You’re like the only 2 people here that are obsessed with men’s asses, men’s toilet habits and probably a bunch of other sick and twisted stuff I don’t even wanna think about.

Are you wearing DBT out? Is that what’s causing this unflattering and sad behavior?…maybe the little bitch wants a breather. Please, for Zeus’ sake let him be a “Top” once in awhile…after all, you’re all each other have and you should cherish that. 😉

Now fly off to Queensland queers..l

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why all the incessant homo rape fantasies? You’re like the only 2 people here that are obsessed with men’s asses, men’s toilet habits and probably a bunch of other sick and twisted stuff I don’t even wanna think about.

Yup. 😳

….and this imbecile is actually dumber than the other one. At least DBt rearranges the same words he uses in a flailing attempt to sound intelligent. Mauserless can’t even mass together enough original thought to do that.

He just goes straight repeater. Every once in a while, he’ll plagiarize an “original” thought and force it into a post. They’re all cringingly horrible. He’s better off sticking to the repeater so his low IQ can be dismissed with effortlessly duplicated replies. He’s in way over his head and struggling to be relevant. A pathetic follower that’s trying to rescue his obviously superior leader.

I think the funniest part is they act oblivious (look that up mauserless) to the fact that this is a public conversation.

- Socrates
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Yup. 😳

….and this imbecile is actually dumber than the other one. At least DBt rearranges the same words he uses in a flailing attempt to sound intelligent. Mauserless can’t even mass together enough original thought to do that.

He just goes straight repeater. Every once in a while, he’ll plagiarize an “original” thought and force it into a post. They’re all cringingly horrible. He’s better off sticking to the repeater so his low IQ can be dismissed with repeated replies. He’s in way over his head and struggling to be relevant.

I think the funniest part is they act oblivious (look that up mauserless) to the fact that this is a public conversation.

That's odd, given you, Ray the Gay are the one posting homo images day in day out, what Captain Ace the Courageous makes no sense. The Captain should be focused on you, because you are the butt hurt little lady who keeps banging on about the gay.

You and your little sisterhood of precious princesses should look to your own failings.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
That's odd, given you, Ray the Gay are the one posting homo images day in day out, what Captain Ace the Courageous makes no sense. The Captain should be focused on you, because you are the butt hurt little lady who keeps banging on about the gay.

You and your little sisterhood of precious princesses should look to your own failings.

Why do you always make the same boring, deflecting response, Doucher?

Do yourself a favor and just write: “Nuh-uh. You guys are.” from now on. It’ll be a more honest display of your intellect and save you some typing, too.

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Yup. 😳

He just goes straight repeater. Every once in a while, he’ll plagiarize an “original” thought and force it into a post. They’re all cringingly horrible. He’s better off sticking to the repeater so his low IQ can be dismissed with effortlessly duplicated replies. He’s in way over his head and struggling to be relevant. A pathetic follower that’s trying to rescue his obviously superior leader.

Agreed, and couldn't have said it better....

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Rape-a-man / RayleneTard / AcesButtSquirter gender: Karen

Pronouns: Fuckwit, Dipshit

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Well?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey mauserless, what are you playing with over there in the corner? The human organ? Looks like you’re blowing up the bellows. That’s a crazy looking fill tube in your mouth.

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
Page 39 of 106 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 10 invisible), 1,016 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,126
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.