Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

Electronic Hurt Feeler Reports Filed Here. Hint.

Reupold Warranty work. Hint.

Thelma and Louise,do NOT "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Pardon my powers being so GREAT,that you need to "borrow" the punctuation. I know it isn't fair,but pardon wares that exist,as you Melting Snowflakes try to console each other's Hurt Feelers. Good "luck" on THAT! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Just got an Argos HMR that will not focus…guess I get to try out there warranty but I’m not happy as I haven’t got a single shot from it…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hear good thangs about the BTR Gen 2 '12x FFP Mil/Mil Lit Bitches. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick which 34mm rings are you liking for your herd of Arkens

They’re a few bucks off so might give one a shot

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think rather highly of their rings,as they've really been exceptional. Hint..............

IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I think rather highly of their rings,as they've really been exceptional. Hint..............

Copy that

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Biathlonman
Just got an Argos HMR that will not focus…guess I get to try out there warranty but I’m not happy as I haven’t got a single shot from it…

You have to order a least a dozen to get a good one

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 338rcm
Originally Posted by Biathlonman

You have to order a least a dozen to get a good one
Pictures don’t lie and worth a thousand hints

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I've "only" shot a couple dozen BTR Gen 2 FFP Mil/Mil '12X's and patiently await the first "issue",with barely a few hunnert scopes in whole to reflect upon in extrapolation. Hint.

Rest ASSURED,that the heartfelt Whine from those who "do" the least,sure is fhuqking soothing. Perhaps stomp your feet,to add some Hissy to your Fit?!? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Athlon Introduces 8 New Products!

[Linked Image from athlonoptics.com]

Athlon is excited to add a number of new optics and accessories to our lineup. Each has undergone an extensive development and testing process and is now available to the public. We are also excited to announce that more new products (possibly an entire line of thermals. Hint.) are on the way as well!

Click any of the product names below to link to our website and learn more...

Ares ETR 15-60x56 UHD MOA

Unlock your inner marksman with the Ares ETR UHD 15-60x56. Precision work from the shooting bench calls for precision scope. Designed for bench rest, F-Class or any shooter striving for the perfect group, the fine second focal plane BLR1 reticle alleviates target obstruction to ensure an ultra-precise aiming point.

Heras SPR 15-60x56 SFP MOA

The Heras SPR 15-60x56 pushes the envelope with features previously unheard of at this price point. The Heras SPR 15-60x56 is specifically engineered for precision applications, including Bench Rest, F-Class, or any shooter striving for the perfect group. The fine second focal plane BLR2 reticle alleviates target obstruction to ensure an ultra-precise aiming point.

Talos BTR GEN2 10x42 Fixed MOA

A precision mid-to-long range optic with features normally found on high-end riflescopes. The simple design of the fixed 10X power magnification produces an incredibly robust optic suitable for standard and magnum calibers. A 10-yard minimum to infinity parallax adjustment and an extensive elevation adjustment range suits rimfire and airgun enthusiasts as well! Featuring a new turret design and our Precision Zero Stop system, the GEN2 provides sharper, more tactile clicks with a quick-hard stop when returning to zero.

Talos BTR GEN2 10x42 Fixed MIL

A precision mid-to-long range optic with features normally found on high-end riflescopes. The simple design of the fixed 10X power magnification produces an incredibly robust optic suitable for standard and magnum calibers. A 10-yard minimum to infinity parallax adjustment and an extensive elevation adjustment range suits rimfire and airgun enthusiasts as well! Featuring a new turret design and our Precision Zero Stop system, the GEN2 provides sharper, more tactile clicks with a quick-hard stop when returning to zero.

Neos 3-9x40 Straight-wall BDC

Whether your state requires it or you enjoy hunting with straight-wall cartridges, the Neos straight-wall scope will help you get the most out of these modern and classic calibers. Designed for calibers such as the 350 Legend, 450 Bushmaster, and 45-70 Gov you'll easily extend your range this season. The Neos' 40mm objective minimimizes your rifle's weight while increasing light transmission by incorporating proprietary lens coatings and glass quality not typically found at this price!

Cronus G2 UHD 7-42x Tactical Spotting Scope (with ranging reticle)

Whether you are a long-range shooter or hunter, the Cronus Tactical G2 UHD 7-42x60 spotting scope with our ranging reticle will make your job a breeze. Featuring a first focal plane reticle and a comprehensive magnification range to achieve the perfect balance of mil-based feedback and field of view, you'll make every shot count.

Midas Flash Red Dot (with RMR footprint)

Rugged, ready, and built for today's most popular micro-optic footprint, the Midas Flash is RMR compatible. The Midas Flash incorporates Athlon's Motion-sensor technology to rapidly activate the red dot from sleep mode. Combined with 50,000 hours of battery life, the Midas Flash is ready for duty, self-defense, and competition use.

Tripod Saddle Mount

Athlon’s Saddle Mount adds a range of options to any tripod system that utilizes an Arca-style mount – especially Athlon’s new line of carbon fiber tripods. This tactical saddle vise features an extremely smooth adjustment dial, side and bottom pads for recoil reduction, a clamping range of 1.1 – 2.6 inches, and still manages to maintain a weight of 3.5 oz. Our unique 7-degree inward-facing clamp design makes our saddle much more compatible with traditional rifle stocks than the designs of other manufacturers.

Please post if you have any questions - otherwise, enjoy!!!

Last edited by Athlon_Optics; 09/27/23.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
FYI, all these new products are in stock on our website except the Tactical Spotter which we have on order and should have shortly

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I like the Athlon stuff I've tried, but the Athlon saddle mount is $150, and the Bog Pod version ( I've had one for 4 years now and it works great) is $70. What am I missing?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I like the Athlon stuff I've tried, but the Athlon saddle mount is $150, and the Bog Pod version ( I've had one for 4 years now and it works great) is $70. What am I missing?

If you've had it for 4 years and it's all good then this might not be significant, however, the biggest difference is the Athlon has not one piece of plastic on the whole piece. It is well put together and sort of in a different class all together as most accessory items.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'd like to see an 8x fixed with about a 40 mm objective and parallax adjustment down to 10 yards. A nice milquad style reticle and a small capped windage dial. A forgiving eyebox like a leupold 6x42 would. E nice and so would hd glass. Make it rugged and air gun rated. Kund of like the sfwa ss fixed but with 8x I wouldn't have to decide between 6x or 10x I'd just ho with 8x every time.

Bb

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I'd like to see an 8x fixed with about a 40 mm objective and parallax adjustment down to 10 yards. A nice milquad style reticle and a small capped windage dial. A forgiving eyebox like a leupold 6x42 would. E nice and so would hd glass. Make it rugged and air gun rated. Kund of like the sfwa ss fixed but with 8x I wouldn't have to decide between 6x or 10x I'd just ho with 8x every time.

Bb

I think that's a great idea! I will pass it up the chain of command.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I like the 8x idea. I just got your 10x last week and have it mounted but have not used it yet. Since you don't make a 6x, and they are popular around these parts, consider a 7x or 8x similar to you 10x. I know I would buy at least one of them. I like the reticle on the 10x with the little I have played with it, so I would keep it the same or put the 2-12 reticle in there. That would be ideal for squirrels in the top of trees.

“Lighten up Francis”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 2-12x BTR Gen2 Mil/Mil LitBitch is simply fhuqking EXCEPTIONAL and more than covers these Goat Fhuqk Notions. Hint.

It plays well on all action lengths,is forgiving in all avenues and simply connect all mechanical dots. The Daylight Bright Illumination is wayyyyyyyyy ahead of the fhuqking curve,as are locking turrets and mechanical zero stop,which when combined with the etched reticle,crush all else. 10yd parallax control and 35+ Mil's of erector travel,make it not even "fair". Hint.

Near/far,with zero fhuqks or concessions given,do tend to RULE the roost. In reflection and talking fixed 6's and 10's,I've had well over 100 of 'em through the years and none can touch the 2-12x. Hint.............

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Stick,
What is your opinion of the 4-20x50 BTR? Reticle as useful as the 2-12?

Last edited by TexasBBQ; 10/02/23.

"Giving freaks a pass is the oldest tradition in Montana."
Thomas McGuane
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 4-20x and 2-12x are WORLD's apart,as Utility goes. I liken the '20x to Giggles Glass,slated to Play Toys,which isn't outright condemnation. It is farrrrrrrrrr more fickle in eye-relief,eyebox,relative quickness and PALES in versatility,as Killing Glass goes. Now as a Play Toy goes,it might could appeal to some,but I'm slow to get painted in a corner. Hint.

The '20x's center is but 1/6th of the '12's diameter. That might be fair to middlin' on a Play Toy,but it gets UGLY quick,for Killing in The Real World. The 12x's Day Bright Illumination is simply fhuqking SENSATIONAL. Hint.

Less is soooooooooo fhuqking much MORE. Hint..................

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Agree with above. I like the 4-20 fine but the 2-12 is a great set up on a hunting gun. They both dial and work like scopes costing about 3x more.

2- 4-20’s and 5 - 2-12’s so far. They make stuff pretty easy.

Last edited by beretzs; 10/02/23.

Semper Fi
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

240 members (160user, 12344mag, 338rcm, 06hunter59, 270cowboy, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,152 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,847
Posts18,517,442
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.