Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I called the Albuqueerque PD - dispatchress said that they would enforce the HHIC's edict but I should call the NM state police for further comment. So much for a cops oath to support and defend the constitution. No cop, nationwide, will support and defend the constitution when the time comes, I guarantee it.

And that time is now in NM.

This is also a trial balloon for the dems.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Keep voting for dimtards.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I called the Albuqueerque PD - dispatchress said that they would enforce the HHIC's edict but I should call the NM state police for further comment. So much for a cops oath to support and defend the constitution. No cop, nationwide, will support and defend the constitution when the time comes, I guarantee it.

And that time is now in NM.

This is also a trial balloon for the dems.

ABQ & Santa Fe are complete liberal chitholes. There's nothing but liberal govt. there... Police are govt too. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like NAGR has filed or is filing the first lawsuit on this.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Hudge
Looks like NAGR has filed or is filing the first lawsuit on this.

Make it Class Action...

I was gonna visit Tonto for some of his Top Shelf Top Ramen Noodles and Taco Bell sauce... but since my Constitutional Rights were violated... I will take the Pain and Suffering as Cash Money Instead.

#ShowMeTheMoney

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If It Wasn’t for LEO, Politicians Would just be some people with BAD IDEAS.

If you are going to fight, know where to start.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lib ruler decides to suspend the US Constitution.

"For a while."

What could go wrong with that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

"For a while."

Well it’s just temporary. They will reinstate cc and open carry as soon as they see their mistake.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Didn’t the Bolsheviks tell their constituents they couldn’t go to church and pray? How did that work out for them?

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Sako76
Didn’t the Bolsheviks tell their constituents they couldn’t go to church and pray? How did that work out for them?

The same as it did here a few short years ago. They did it and all the little sheep complied. People have no backbone a lay right down for anything. End of story!

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham Says “Her Duty to Uphold the Constitution is Not Absolute”

After declaring a “Local Health Emergency” to ban the carrying of firearms in/around Alburquerque, New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham explains her position by saying the rights of crime victims supersede the constitutional rights of all New Mexico citizens. Victimhood defines the constitution now.

Additionally, the Democrat Governor announced that her oath to uphold the constitution is not absolute.

I guess an argument could be made that we should all be getting used to the insanity that surrounds the Democrat worldview, but this is just remarkable in the extreme.

This is a test for the people in New Mexico. It will be interesting to see how the citizens react.

Hat Tip: Sundance

Video - Direct Rumble Link

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/09/23.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She is a crass Dem political hack installed due to her connection with an old boy Hispanic Dem network (note the middle name).

She is simply grandstanding. Her "order" has no legal standing and is unenforceable as law.

If she cared even a bit about the ever increasing crime situation in ALB/Bernalillo Cty. she would have done something significant about it years ago.

Vapid, unprincipled political hack.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Laws and edicts that create first, second, fourth,  fifth , and fourteenth amendment free zones are becoming more frequent . You just can't let the constitution run wild.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
...Her "order" has no legal standing and is unenforceable as law....

And yet, they keep on doing it. And getting away with it. With increasing frequency.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Stupid phugs. You don't suspend the Constitution.

Absolutely you do. The Constitution is a piece of paper that has failed to protect our rights or restrain and contain government. It’s been suspended in a hundred different ways than this.

Is this enough to make people realize where we actually are? Maybe.

Correct. The ONLY thing that protects your Right to Bear Arms is YOU BEARING ARMS.

You two fuggs go ahead and suspend the Constitution.

Lmao.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
The citizens should tell that Beeotch to ESAD! I'd be carrying anyways and worry about the consequences later! [bleep] her!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

"For a while."

No kidding….at least it’s just “for awhile”. Kind of like giving a tyrant absolute authority during a time of crisis since he “promised to give up his power once the crisis is over”….

The precedent alone is a liberal wet-dream and you know every liberal mayor, governor, councilmen, school board Karen and every other power hungry, aspiring political bastard are watching with bated breath drooling at the chance to “suspend the Constitution” as it suits them and their evil desires.

They’re welcome to “suspend the Constitution” but considering the fact that the Constitution in “unsuspendable” they can only “suspend the Constitution” in their empty heads because in reality I don’t give a sh.it and I will continue to express my Constitutional rights daily and without remorse. If the cops are not concerned with their oath then I hope they are prepared to meet their creator during the abdication of their OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION FROM ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!

I’ve maintained for years that THIS “problem” was only going to grow bigger and more out of control. During the “good” times or the “easy” times when it’s business as usual across our country when there’s no civil war or insurrection or rioting and the job of the police is the normal “routine” of civil police work it can give us a glimpse into what could happen and how the police could react when things go south. If during the “easy” times there’s widespread abuse and corruption in law enforcement that doesn’t bode well for us when things get tough in society. If ignoring the Constitution is acceptable or at least ignored during the easy times because “the good guys are catching the bad guys” I don’t think it’s at all reasonable to expect them to suddenly follow the Constitution during violent unrest.

At the end of the day though no matter who is opposing freedom, no matter who is ignoring our Constitution and no matter who stands in our way they’ll LOSE, they’re only human too and they’re just another obstacle to be defeated no matter what costume they wear. It’s pretty “simple” really, those who support and are willing to defend the Constitution are on our side and therefore are our “friend” while everyone else is the enemy….nothing else matters.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Time for a Harvey Milk impeachment!

Yep. Evil isn't defeated by reasoning with it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MickeyD
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Vote women into Governorships, this is what happens.
WRONG! Vote DEMOCRAT and this is what happens!

Democrap twats.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
The citizens should tell that Beeotch to ESAD! I'd be carrying anyways and worry about the consequences later! [bleep] her!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 22magnut, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,913 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,604
Posts18,532,680
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.