Hop To
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by RAM
Is there a Sheriff in the State with balls and a conscience?

evidently the local sheriff says although he has 'concerns', he will uphold the mandate because the stated problem needs solving.

In response to the unconstitutional order Sheriff John Allen from Bernalillo County north of Albuquerque announced he will not comply with the unconstitutional order.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/new-mexico-sheriff-tells-tyrannical-governor-he-will/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
This New Mexico suspension of the constitution will be a window into our future in the other 49 states. Pretty good place actually, for a test flight of a total police state. With a population that is 36% white, less than half of the households speak english at home, very high proportion of govt assistance (free stuff)...we have an opportunity to see how NM residents themselves, not federal courts, react to a blatant violation of the constitution.. If they push back hard?...or will they comply? If they tend toward compliance or at least silence...that is a very strong argument for the Democrats to continue uncontrolled illegal immigration. I hate to make it racial...but historically on the surface it appears non whites are more prone to go with free stuff rather than free dom. Canary in the coalmine. We shall see as this plays out.

Last edited by flintlocke; 09/10/23.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think the court is going to knock her back to the stone age.

My question is whether there will be any legal or political price to pay. I doubt it.

Pols won't want a precedent of her getting charged much less convicted for something she did as part of her 'official duties'.

And she'll probably not get impeached and might get reelected. It is New Mexico, after all.

Carpe' Scrotum
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Suspend 19A...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Any 2A protest planned? Show up at the Gov't. mansion - thousands armed to the teeth to show the spirit of the 2A?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Any 2A protest planned? Show up at the Gov't. mansion - thousands armed to the teeth to show the spirit of the 2A?

Dude... NM ain't Virginia

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
That is what we would like to see....waiting...crickets...

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Steve

My question is whether there will be any legal or political price to pay. I doubt it.

Pols won't want a precedent of her getting charged much less convicted for something she did as part of her 'official duties'.

And she'll probably not get impeached and might get reelected. It is New Mexico, after all.

They're probing the weakest states.

Nobody in NM is gonna do schit.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
By using the term “public health emergency,” this radical New Mexico governor is testing out a policy straight from the United Nations World Health Organization.

The World Health Organization’s proposed pandemic treaty (some call it an accord or “instrument”), as well as the amendments to the International Health Regulations that will be up for a vote at the World Health Assembly in Geneva next May, include the exact same language. The U.S., E.U., U.N. and most nations are on board with changes that will give the decision-making power to declare a “public health emergency of international concern” or of “regional concern” to the WHO. Right now, only sovereign national governments can declare such an emergency, not the WHO.

I’ve argued before that part of the reason for the vague language, “public health emergency,” is so that they can claim “gun violence” is a dire emergency affecting the public health and thereby suspend all private gun ownership rights under the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution or any other law anywhere in the world.

If she is allowed to get away with this, mark my words, you will see similar declarations in other cities and perhaps entire states.

If we pass on this opportunity to defy what has to be the most blatant violation of the Second Amendment to date, then we deserve everything that comes our way. We can kiss the Second Amendment goodbye.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...llegal-unconstitutional-edicts-like-one/

There are no "negotiations", no compromise. This must be stomped out completely.

BTW, who it paying-off Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham? She ain't making a move like this for free.

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/10/23.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
MI will be next followed by WI and MN.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by RAM
Is there a Sheriff in the State with balls and a conscience?

evidently the local sheriff says although he has 'concerns', he will uphold the mandate because the stated problem needs solving.

In response to the unconstitutional order Sheriff John Allen from Bernalillo County north of Albuquerque announced he will not comply with the unconstitutional order.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/new-mexico-sheriff-tells-tyrannical-governor-he-will/

The pundit said he won't comply, but nowhere in his statement did he say he would not comply, only that he had reservations about the order.

MM

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

She was re-elected last November i.e. this is her second term.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Her anti-constitutional bullshit just makes her more popular in the communist cities of Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Las Cruces

If she was eligible for a third term, she’d win in a landslide

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

People getting shot by criminals & illegals is not a health emergency under any stretch of the imagination.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Even "Pig Boy", David Hogg tells Grisham she's wrong!!!!

https://twitter.com/libbyemmons/status/1700615641571455291

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
She did not act on her own. This has been planned for some time, just waiting for the right time and place where they would encounter the least pushback. There are lots of other areas where the constitutional right to firearms are highly restricted especially in the bigger cities and government offices.

What happens next will determine the future of our constitutional rights.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by flintlocke
That is what we would like to see....waiting...crickets...

When door to door firearm confiscation starts it'll be the same story house to house neighborhood to neighborhood . Knock at the door - guy says honey can you see who's at the door I'm eating chipsNdips , hand me another Pepsi , love this barca lounger.
Wife goes to the door- it's the State Safety Commission blue helmets they want all your guns >BURP ?what bye bye guns , praying didn't work. Bidens second term.
The End

SATIRE ^^

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Right...

not in a State where the majority are "wards of the government"

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by deflave

Right...

not in a State where the majority are "wards of the government"

Like I said, "It is New Mexico, after all."

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 204guy, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 2,985 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,614
Posts18,532,896
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.