Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rock,

I'm not forced to suffer your budget and have zero fhuqking interest,in seeing how schitty I can make a chambering perform. The LAST fhuqking thing of interest to me,is a "Good Deal!" on a piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

It is both funnier than fhuqk and dumber than fhuqk to skirt a 223,in order to make a Krunchenticker schittier. Hint.

I enjoy that you CLUELESS Fhuqktards "think" your Stupidity is a "choice". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shefire,

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying are free,along with stealing punctuation,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist. 223AI/75 here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

There is no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and your Bumbling Brokedicktitude is funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

If Intelligence was dynamite you couldn't blow your nose Stumpy....

Hutch probably typed all that stupid crap for ya, and then just taught you to cut and paste...

you got any pics you haven't posted a million times? I have to wonder about if you are just steeling them off other peoples websites....you have no bigger fan, than the guy you look at in the mirror when you clean the dog schidt off your face, after recovering from your morning hangover...ain't easy being Schtick is it Dopey?

Do the world a favor... fire up one of your chain saws, then stick it up your ass... running...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Rock,

I'm not forced to suffer your budget and have zero fhuqking interest,in seeing how schitty I can make a chambering perform. The LAST fhuqking thing of interest to me,is a "Good Deal!" on a piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

It is both funnier than fhuqk and dumber than fhuqk to skirt a 223,in order to make a Krunchenticker schittier. Hint.

I enjoy that you CLUELESS Fhuqktards "think" your Stupidity is a "choice". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

I've got a pile of 223s as well, budget has nothing to do with it for me. I don't shoot for fun much. 99% of the time that I pull the trigger , there's a critter in front of it. I kill stuff, and I have no clue what the bc of my bullets are, nor do I care. If I could legally use buckshot for deer, I'd load tss and I probably wouldn't tote a rifle much longer. I just kill schit and I'm very proficient at it, it ain't hard to do.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Headstamps don't matter,but bullets do. Joe Average ain't very fhuqking bright and always in a hurry to prove same. Hint.

Hunting Season (Big Game) is only closed for 23 days of the year,at my house. Scatterguns are more than legal,but pieces of fhuqking schit. Nobody that shoots even a smidge,muses that everything is "equal". Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,while you Brokedicks guess loud,long and often. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Headstamps don't matter,but bullets do. Joe Average ain't very fhuqking bright and always in a hurry to prove same. Hint.

Hunting Season (Big Game) is only closed for 23 days of the year,at my house. Scatterguns are more than legal,but pieces of fhuqking schit. Nobody that shoots even a smidge,muses that everything is "equal". Hint.

Pardon my being afforded the luxuries of not being forced to guess,while you Brokedicks guess loud,long and often. Hint.

Hint.

Ain't nothing like a good benelli 😉

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hint.

so you're a dumbass who makes his living with a chainsaw, all while being a school drop out over in Coos Bay...

yet you think you are smarter than anyone else on this web site...Got it!

That's pretty damn impressive for a high school drop out, that has two working brain cells, that has been abused extensively with alcohol and drugs for decades....

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Dopey....

And you just may "shoot it all".. but you shoot off nothing more than you shoot off your big mouth, mounted on a midget body...

oh and to quote some dumbass I know... " Fhugking Laughing..."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Bwwwaaaaaaa.
he really is obnoxious

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire

Hint.

so you're a dumbass who makes his living with a chainsaw, all while being a school drop out over in Coos Bay...

yet you think you are smarter than anyone else on this web site...Got it!

That's pretty damn impressive for a high school drop out, that has two working brain cells, that has been abused extensively with alcohol and drugs for decades....

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Dopey....

And you just may "shoot it all".. but you shoot off nothing more than you shoot off your big mouth, mounted on a midget body...

oh and to quote some dumbass I know... " Fhugking Laughing..."

This fits the Little Big Mouth Yap Dog (AKA Schit Stick) perfectly. Saw it posted on Facebook.

"As I walked one day with my father, he suddenly asked me:
-Besides the song of the birds, do you hear anything else?
--Yes, I answered. The noise of the wagon.
-Excellent, he said. And it's empty.
--Empty, and how do you know, if we haven't seen it?
-Very easy: because of the noise it makes. The emptier he wagon is,
the greater the noise it makes.
Since then....When I see someone talking too much, bragging of what he has,
and belittlng others, I seem to hear my father's vvoice:
>The emptier the wagon is, the greather the noise it makes.

So true.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly funnier than fhuqk,that you felt compelled to start a Thread about killing Deer,with a cartridge you've never even pointed at one,as you flounder stuck being you. That (1) Deer Tag a year REALLY "helps",even if you could pry your kchunt from the couch. I enjoy your Cripple Adventures and Whining to Sierra,to frost your perpetual Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

If only to fuel your Insecurities further,I latched onto a WAlnut Mini Howir 6 ARC yesterday and scored J2 V2 BDL bottom,to enhance same. Forced to speculate,I reckon the Living Wood handle will do a farrrrrr better job of balancing the 22" spout,as opposed to all of my Carbon versions of same. If not,I'll give it The Chop and poke it in my 14" x 40" Lathe. 112's will assuredly Smooch nicely and their .620 BC is plum fhuqking amazing. You'll "get" to read about it and Pretend aloud,by "living" vicariously via The Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you wallow in being a Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,who can almost kill a Spike by herself. ALMOST. Suffering your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you can't even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Hint.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Shefire,

Keep "living" vicariously,despite it being your only "move"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying are free,along with stealing punctuation,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist. 223AI/75 here. Hint.

There is no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are and your Bumbling Brokedicktitude is funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Hint.

Hutch probably typed all that stupid crap for ya, and then just taught you to cut and paste...

you got any pics you haven't posted a million times? I have to wonder about if you are just steeling them off other peoples websites....you have no bigger fan, than the guy you look at in the mirror when you clean the dog schidt off your face, after recovering from your morning hangover...ain't easy being Schtick is it Dopey?

Do the world a favor... fire up one of your chain saws, then stick it up your ass... running...

I've often thought that too, but could anyone else have such an amassed pile of Beverly Hillbilly ****** rigged dog crap as that?

Could be a relative, though the family tree is one diseased gnarled ugly big stick, so can't look too far there.

Guess the trees are in as much danger as the 500 yard target with factory paint still pristine

IC B3

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Shefire,

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly funnier than fhuqk,that you felt compelled to start a Thread about killing Deer,with a cartridge you've never even pointed at one,as you flounder stuck being you. That (1) Deer Tag a year REALLY "helps",even if you could pry your kchunt from the couch. I enjoy your Cripple Adventures and Whining to Sierra,to frost your perpetual Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

If only to fuel your Insecurities further,I latched onto a WAlnut Mini Howir 6 ARC yesterday and scored J2 V2 BDL bottom,to enhance same. Forced to speculate,I reckon the Living Wood handle will do a farrrrrr better job of balancing the 22" spout,as opposed to all of my Carbon versions of same. If not,I'll give it The Chop and poke it in my 14" x 40" Lathe. 112's will assuredly Smooch nicely and their .620 BC is plum fhuqking amazing. You'll "get" to read about it and Pretend aloud,by "living" vicariously via The Splendid Pixels. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you wallow in being a Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,who can almost kill a Spike by herself. ALMOST. Suffering your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",you can't even begin to fhuqking fathom the magnitude. Hint.

Hint.

You had your hands on any of the carbon mini barrels? Are they up to snuff? I started to pick up a walnut arc with a carbon barrel
, I can get it for $870 or the standard barrel for $521 just don't know how there carbon barrels preform.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
Shefire,

Hint.

I've often thought that too, but could anyone else have such an amassed pile of Beverly Hillbilly ****** rigged dog crap as that?

Could be a relative, though the family tree is one diseased gnarled ugly big stick, so can't look too far there.

Guess the trees are in as much danger as the 500 yard target with factory paint still pristine

Camoed with his teenaged daughter's Nail Polish? It would camo for something down at the Mall if they had one on PoW Island....

ain't easy being Schtick, waking up every morning face down in dogcrap, with a hangover and wondering how in the hell did all that Bear and/or Semen got all over his ass hole....

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Hint.

Sure Dopey... ya just keep smoking whatever it is that gives you these delusions, with a meth chaser, and then wash it all down with some sort of AK TrailPark Hillbilly hootch....

and to think you earn all the money to buy all this endless BS with running a chain saw and welfare abuse...

an entire Army Company of soldiers could shoot as much ammo as you claim to, much less have as many firearms as you claim....

Do you really think most of the people on her believe all your Bull'Chit? None of it adds up....

at least if you are going to lie your ass off, at least make the effort to make is somewhat believable.

and as much time as you spend on the internet bragging about yourself on top of all of this....
you are either lying your ass off, or you managed to not sleep 96 hours a day....

Personally I think most of your pics are pirated off the internet from other web sites and other people...

your tales and reality have no believable time synchronization...

but you keep bragging and we'll keep laughing at you...

Just ain't easy being Schtick is it? "Short and full of schitt isn't a way to go thru life son".. quote from Dean Wormer from Faber College on Animal House....but that is probably above your paygrade of comprehension.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TNRock
Shefire,

Hint.

You had your hands on any of the carbon mini barrels? Are they up to snuff? I started to pick up a walnut arc with a carbon barrel
, I can get it for $870 or the standard barrel for $521 just don't know how there carbon barrels preform.

I'm not a Carbon Guy,except for stocks and look to avoid same in barrels. Hint.

Too bad Howie don't connect all dots and offer Mini's in S/S. They are rather Skookum platforms and well thunked. With the introduction of JO V2 BDL bottom,the whole enchilada is fhuqking exceptional. Hint.

Pardon the reality of wares that exist. Hint.

It is VERY "surprising",that the only thing The Do NOTHING Gang can produce is Hurt Feeler Reports and stolen Pics,via their GoogleFu...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Feral_American
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oh, he lives to have his cage rattled. Its the only time he can believe that he is the center of attention....

Makes him drool all over himself as he jerks off "for being the center of attention", like someone actually cares about him.
Poor guy lives a long lonely life in Buttfudk Alaska....

Giving him attention is really about as much as he has to live for in his empty existence.

but let him keep his fantasies alive....its all his 2 working brain cells have in this world.

that and the cheap booze, the meth and the crack....his only real friend in this world is Hunter Biden...

Every since he woke up with a hang over and Hunters Pecker was still nestled in his bunghole, he's been in love.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is VERY "surprising" that your Homoerotic Fantasies and wanton Man Lust,are the only things you can speak to in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the reality of wares that exist. 223/75 here(1st barrel). Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got a [bleep] PILE of 85 grain TSX and a bigger [bleep] PILE of 556 hulls; and enough powder and primers to feed 'em for the rest of MY life. I've built a rifle with FAR less motivation than that.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here's to fhuqking HILARITY of you "living" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". HINT.

Bless your poor poor(literally) Brokedick heart,you even had to fhuqking steal "your" Avatar.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick.

Noone cares what you think or say.

Useless, pitiful, not even worth the free price of admission.

Sit down, shut up, and [bleep] off.

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (10gaugeman, 17Fan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,319
Posts18,487,362
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.