Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I'd prefer the cops stay away from my house. Fuggers are more likely to kill my dogs or me than a criminal is. At least with criminals I can fight back if they start shooting and I might not go to prison for the rest of my life if I win. Fuggin cops these days are just downright dangerous. Trigger happy bastards.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Sounds like the OP lives in butt-fugk nowheresville.

Gotta be Texas.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I'd just call my local sheriff. He'd tell me immediately if some guy claiming to be LE is on my lawn.

That certainly seems like the thing to do, but a lot can go wrong on the way to the correct answer. Being awakened from sleep by the dogs going crazy and someone shining a flashlight in the window seems like a pretty high pressure situation. If the LEO ends up getting shot, the homeowner might want me in the jury. Something like this this could go sideways in a hurry.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by WMR
I'd just call my local sheriff. He'd tell me immediately if some guy claiming to be LE is on my lawn.

That certainly seems like the thing to do, but a lot can go wrong on the way to the correct answer. Being awakened from sleep by the dogs going crazy and someone shining a flashlight in the window seems like a pretty high pressure situation. If the LEO ends up getting shot, the homeowner might want me in the jury. Something like this this could go sideways in a hurry.

Yeah it could…from either side.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'd prefer the cops stay away from my house. Fuggers are more likely to kill my dogs or me than a criminal is. At least with criminals I can fight back if they start shooting and I might not go to prison for the rest of my life if I win. Fuggin cops these days are just downright dangerous. Trigger happy bastards.
The largest threat to America’s Democracy, The Constitution and our Civil Liberties is todays LEO.

If it weren’t for LEO, Politicians, especially Liberal Politicians, would just be some people with bad ideas.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Law enforcement agencies all across the country are hiring. Some you whiny ass know-it-alls should sign up and show them how it’s done.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Law enforcement agencies all across the country are hiring. Some you whiny ass know-it-alls should sign up and show them how it’s done.
Somebody should give them a copy of The Constitution. Might have to read it to them however.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
They're all 80 years old or jackoff handsy types.

Last edited by Raferman; 09/16/23.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Even as a reserve deputy if their county has it available might be a bit enlightening.

But the same blowhards here would be the douchebag that "patrols" the fairgrounds looking for someone pissing behind one of the barns and tell everyone that'll listen that he "works with the sheriff's office" lol

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by MOGC
Steve4102 doesn't have any answers and no idea how to handle the situation.
you all realize ole Stevie is a fed right?

Inmate?
nope, hes an employee hired to stir trouble on inna web forums

Well huh... On the bright side, I guess it is good someone with his limited intellect is gainfully employed.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It was nice of them to send deputy to make sure everything was alright.👍👍

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WMR

Some of the cases I know of the cops breached a locked automatic gate on the driveway. Then just because one 19 year old kin folk was boning her boyfriend and smoking weed in a tent it turned into a fiasco. All because of some BS supposed landline 911 hangup.

I personally believe the objective of this is to cause a situation, seen it too many times to be an accident.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/16/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Even as a reserve deputy if their county has it available might be a bit enlightening.

But the same blowhards here would be the douchebag that "patrols" the fairgrounds looking for someone pissing behind one of the barns and tell everyone that'll listen that he "works with the sheriff's office" lol

LMFAO!!!!

Describes them to a T! grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

*Ignores the beer can in your hand and puffs out chest*

"You been drinkin tonight?"

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
I am not going to backread all of the couch commando replies but Massad Ayoob covered this.

If you’ve watched 4,000+ hours of his youtube videos, it’s covered.

No time for that sonny boy!

I got a cheese sandwich (not grilled....lazy crippled up old bitch mad) for lunch and Gunsmoke at 1:00 pm.

Dinner at 4:00.

Sharp.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Never answer the door.

Never talk to police.

Always film the police.

And NEVER-NEVER Call The Police

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…and Always Stay Away from doors and windows.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As far as the original question, I'm going to call 911 and verify before I open the door to anyone in the middle of the night. Especially if they give me a story about a land line I don't have.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Feral_American
I would say your "experience" isn't all that much then.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The cop handled it just the way he was supposed to handle it, and being skeptical is a requirement.

No.

He didn't.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 300_savage, 264mag, 23 invisible), 14,500 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,964
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.