-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The 911 hang up investigations are so fugking laughable.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Cop's have a terrible job, I can't imagine having to put up with what they have to.
Have to ? Somebody's forcing them to be cops ?

Blackfart scammed those COVID bucks like a mother fugker.

Then she “retired.”

LOL
deflave lies his fuucking ass off about everything on here and is a despicable excuse for a human being.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Everything ain't a joke but you sure the fuuck are.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Cop's have a terrible job, I can't imagine having to put up with what they have to.
Have to ? Somebody's forcing them to be cops ?

Blackfart scammed those COVID bucks like a mother fugker.

Then she “retired.”

LOL
deflave lies his fuucking ass off about everything on here and is a despicable excuse for a human being.

How many months of them COVID checks you end with?

And tell us all how many vaccinations you got before realizing you got scammed.

LOL

You fugking f a g g o t.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yup, just out looking to creat a situation, where they can abuse their authority and kill something

Last edited by steve4102; 09/17/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by steve4102
Yup, just out looking to creat a situation, where can abuse their authority and kill something

I don’t know about that but the idea that every 911 hang up needs to he investigated is nothing short of absurd.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Especially when a hang-up generates an automatic call back.. been there done that.

They call the number that hung up on them.

In this case, that return call would have resulted in a Disconnected number.

The cop is full of schit, typical.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Sure thing, f a g g o t.
Whewee, impressive response dumbphuck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I speak of escalating a situation, it doesn’t mean someone has to get shot or killed. A lot, not all, LE seem determined to make an arrest as a way of terminating a call. The prevalent attitude SEEMS to be “you have done something illegal. I am going to intimidate you into making a confession and arrest you.”

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 45_100
When I speak of escalating a situation, it doesn’t mean someone has to get shot or killed. A lot, not all, LE seem determined to make an arrest as a way of terminating a call. The prevalent attitude SEEMS to be “you have done something illegal. I am going to intimidate you into making a confession and arrest you.”

Well, if the officer knows you did something illegal, they should enforce the law, right?

Most calls go nowhere. Between 1990 and 2010, the average number of arrests nationwide per year was around 13,000,000. Between 2010 and 2020, the average went down to about 11,000,000 a year. Since COVID, it’s been around 6,000,000.

So, arrests are way down. The numbers don’t support the narrative that officers are more aggressive.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

LOL

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

LOL
Tell me, when your face looks like a twat, do you have the urge to suck a cock every day and does your breath always smell of fish ?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

LOL
Tell me, when your face looks like a twat, do you have the urge to suck a cock every day and does your breath always smell of fish ?
A real zinger.
Lol

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You tell me, Mr. Pistolsmith.

LOL

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

Sure thing, f a g g o t.

LOL

Wo Pard, ph ucking Wo! Uncalled for Pard ph ucking uncalled for.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by MOGC
That's not what I asked. I asked if you were the OFFICER how would you handle the call if you went to the 9-1-1 call and nobody responded to your knocks on the door? Or if someone inside yelled through the door, "Nobody here called you. Go away!" Play pretend pin the badge on and tell us what is the officer supposed to do in that situation.

Red and blues on for starters.

"SHERIFF DEPARTMENT" is next.

None of this was described by the OP.

Approaching solo is flat fugking stupid. And I don't want to hear about "we only got one cop for 700 square miles." If that's the case you don't need a police presence at all. And you damn sure don't need to investigate 911 hang ups @ 0300.

If those lights would have been on it would have put me in an entirely different mindset and I would not have had to ask who is knocking on my door. Since this took place that's the one question that runs through my mind as to why those lights were not on.

Years ago, the very day I moved into my new house, a body was found within half mile of my place. Guy was murdered and left in the woods. It turned out to be a drug deal thing. A few days later a highway patrol investigator and the city cop, who I had known for 15 years came here to ask me some questions. As soon as they got out of the car, after dark, the city cop stated his name loud enough for me to hear. I opened the door and invited them in. I always wondered about him getting his name out so loud and so soon but now I see why. He had allot of experience and was just using good judgement in how he approached coming to my house. He knew me well enough to do it that way and I knew him well enough to trust him.
Why would the cherries and berries have mattered?

Any swinging dick can get a set and impersonate a cop. Same with a sirenand loud speaker.

In that situation I am calling 911 to see if it's legit before I open the door.

Around here if there's some illegal and ongoing activity going on, like buying some lights and impersonating an officer taking place news spreads quick. Granted my place could have been targeted first but the odds of that happening are less than slim. I can say with the utmost confidence though that if those lights were on I would have not felt as i did. Even if it had been an imposter I had a back up plan to take care of my family. Calling 911 to verify is fine but if that guy on the other side of my door had ill intentions two things likely would have happened.
1. He'd had left in a hurry.
2. He'd have realized he had little time and kicked his plans into action resulting in bad things taking place.

But here's the reality of it all. What took place at my house that night and the safe outcome completely rested on my reaction. Not the officer. Had I opened that door with a gun in hand or even shot him through the window was not up to him. He had no control over any of that at this point. That was a big mistake on his part, in my opinion. He is fortunate I have a healthy respect for LEOs. I don't regret being that way and unless there's a reason it won't change. I also know the only thing between me and a criminal coming into my house and killing my wife, kids and my dogs is me. If I fail they lose. I made a choice that night to take a chance on him being honest. I had everything to lose by doing that. It worked out fine but he dropped the ball, not me. He also put himself in harms way way too easy. I think these guys need some more or different training on how to handle this. It would be best for all of us.

Now that I'm at it. It used to be if someone wanted elected to public office they came and knocked on the door and asked for my vote. I've never met the sheriff. I can't just walk into his office anymore and say hi, the doors are locked. Now after all of this covid junk these people don't take the time to get around the county and try to get elected. They rely on social media. Or just expect you to find out about them. All of it sucks. In years past our sheriff called me when our concealed carry law passed and suggested I get one. We knew each other. He did that with others too, I'm sure. So who's place is it to know the LEOs? They are making it harder for people like me, that live within the law to get to know them. Sometimes I get the feeling that anyone in authority has this idea that we all just need to shut up and do as they say and we will be living the dream.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by MOGC
That's not what I asked. I asked if you were the OFFICER how would you handle the call if you went to the 9-1-1 call and nobody responded to your knocks on the door? Or if someone inside yelled through the door, "Nobody here called you. Go away!" Play pretend pin the badge on and tell us what is the officer supposed to do in that situation.

Red and blues on for starters.

"SHERIFF DEPARTMENT" is next.

None of this was described by the OP.

Approaching solo is flat fugking stupid. And I don't want to hear about "we only got one cop for 700 square miles." If that's the case you don't need a police presence at all. And you damn sure don't need to investigate 911 hang ups @ 0300.

If those lights would have been on it would have put me in an entirely different mindset and I would not have had to ask who is knocking on my door. Since this took place that's the one question that runs through my mind as to why those lights were not on.

Years ago, the very day I moved into my new house, a body was found within half mile of my place. Guy was murdered and left in the woods. It turned out to be a drug deal thing. A few days later a highway patrol investigator and the city cop, who I had known for 15 years came here to ask me some questions. As soon as they got out of the car, after dark, the city cop stated his name loud enough for me to hear. I opened the door and invited them in. I always wondered about him getting his name out so loud and so soon but now I see why. He had allot of experience and was just using good judgement in how he approached coming to my house. He knew me well enough to do it that way and I knew him well enough to trust him.
Why would the cherries and berries have mattered?

Any swinging dick can get a set and impersonate a cop. Same with a sirenand loud speaker.

In that situation I am calling 911 to see if it's legit before I open the door.

Around here if there's some illegal and ongoing activity going on, like buying some lights and impersonating an officer taking place news spreads quick. Granted my place could have been targeted first but the odds of that happening are less than slim. I can say with the utmost confidence though that if those lights were on I would have not felt as i did. Even if it had been an imposter I had a back up plan to take care of my family. Calling 911 to verify is fine but if that guy on the other side of my door had ill intentions two things likely would have happened.
1. He'd had left in a hurry.
2. He'd have realized he had little time and kicked his plans into action resulting in bad things taking place.

But here's the reality of it all. What took place at my house that night and the safe outcome completely rested on my reaction. Not the officer. Had I opened that door with a gun in hand or even shot him through the window was not up to him. He had no control over any of that at this point. That was a big mistake on his part, in my opinion. He is fortunate I have a healthy respect for LEOs. I don't regret being that way and unless there's a reason it won't change. I also know the only thing between me and a criminal coming into my house and killing my wife, kids and my dogs is me. If I fail they lose. I made a choice that night to take a chance on him being honest. I had everything to lose by doing that. It worked out fine but he dropped the ball, not me. He also put himself in harms way way too easy. I think these guys need some more or different training on how to handle this. It would be best for all of us.

Now that I'm at it. It used to be if someone wanted elected to public office they came and knocked on the door and asked for my vote. I've never met the sheriff. I can't just walk into his office anymore and say hi, the doors are locked. Now after all of this covid junk these people don't take the time to get around the county and try to get elected. They rely on social media. Or just expect you to find out about them. All of it sucks. In years past our sheriff called me when our concealed carry law passed and suggested I get one. We knew each other. He did that with others too, I'm sure. So who's place is it to know the LEOs? They are making it harder for people like me, that live within the law to get to know them. Sometimes I get the feeling that anyone in authority has this idea that we all just need to shut up and do as they say and we will be living the dream.

Damned good post.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yes.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by 45_100

Well, if the officer knows you did something illegal, they should enforce the law, right?

Most calls go nowhere. Between 1990 and 2010, the average number of arrests nationwide per year was around 13,000,000. Between 2010 and 2020, the average went down to about 11,000,000 a year. Since COVID, it’s been around 6,000,000.

So, arrests are way down. The numbers don’t support the narrative that officers are more aggressive.

Pssst, it’s called sStand Down Orders

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

153 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 23 invisible), 14,822 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,969
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.