Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Why are so many people responding to deer bullets on a Varmint rifle thread?

If you are hunting deer with it ,you are hunting it with a deer rifle-----DUHHHHH!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hipshoot

If you are hunting deer with it ,you are hunting it with a deer rifle-----DUHHHHH!

Everybody knows ya can't kill a varmint with a deer rifle.

For [bleep] sake.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Thread Nazi from Long Island......Duhhhh

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Stick.

Noone cares what you think or say.

Useless, pitiful, not even worth the free price of admission.

Sit down, shut up, and [bleep] off.

couldn't have said it better.l....

Schtick is like the book " The Little Red Engine" ( I think I can, I think I can) in the First Grade....

Schtick lives that book every day of his existence....It ain't easy being Schtick...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I can kill deer with a varmint rifle and kill a varmint with a deer rifle...

Overkill is like a friend who shoots prairie dogs with a 375 H & H at times....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

The closest you'll ever get to The Outdoors is feverishly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Couchbound CLUELESS Crying Fhuqktards are a HOOT and never will turn a lick. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you gals,Imagination,Pretend and Punctuation are free,so even you Brokedick Whining Fhuqktards can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

22 KHorne'/35gr here. Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nice 30 year old pictures, heard you look like Jabba the hut lately.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,if only to escape suffering being yourself,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you Pretend aloud. Hint.

223AI/75gr. Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results".

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rickt300

Nope, just a fat ass larp that clashes keys, fires BS, looks in the mirror, and claims to be king schitt. People think of him maybe once a day, before the toilet flushes

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[bleep] good to see your sister got out of rehab , now you can get laid again

IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Stumpy, let put credit where credit is due...

you have a lot more experience than me..

1. running a chain saw
2. getting drunk and pass out face first in dog schitt, and then get butt humped by bears to Hutch.
3. Masterbating over pictures of yourself
4. Abusing Drugs
5. Getting dumped by women
6. Waking up and finding the 'good looking gal' you picked up at the bar last night, turns out to be a guy, and it was him doing the anal screwing on the other guy ( YOU)...
7. Falling down the hole in the outhouse and had to wait 3 days before someone was around to pull you out.
8. Find out that the gal with all the long hair you took home from the bar last night turned out to be the neighbor's sheep.. and her sister.
9. The carpet you were munching on last night while drunk, turned out to be the bathroom shower rug.
10. that 5 inch group you shot at 500 yds while drunk turned out to be a 10 inch group at 50 yds.
11. that long distance record you broke, actually just turned out to be you breaking the neighbor's living room window.
12. The garbage company has been making record profits, because they figured out emptying the trash truck in your front yard instead of paying the dump, that you'd never notice and they were right.
13. The short blonde you picked up at the bar last night, and took her home to bang her all night long, turned out to be the neighbor's poodle, and she was delivering puppies the following week end...
14. The local sheriff's office was told by the judge to not jail you.... after a week there, it cost the county $ 5 grand plus to get the smell out...
15. The Blonde you picked up with a French Accent, at the bar last month turned out not to be named Yvonne, but Pierre, and was a transvestite...but he/she has NO IDEA you've been carrying V.D. for a decade or three.

that's just for starters.. just proves once again.. It ain't being Schtick, is it?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by KenMi

Nope, just a fat ass larp that clashes keys, fires BS, looks in the mirror, and claims to be king schitt. People think of him maybe once a day, before the toilet flushes

Hah I have more important things to think about before I flush the toilet!

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Yeh, but I don't think there can be any denying that Little Liar Larry is an absolute piece of schitt.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Riflehunter

Yeh, but I don't think there can be any denying that Little Liar Larry is an absolute piece of schitt.

Can't really say that because I don't know him. I can say his internet persona could use some work.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,if only to escape suffering being yourselves,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

223AI/75gr. Hint.

Hint.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah adnauseum....

no one can use more words than Schtick and say absolutely nothing important...

ya know, bragging about one's self, is a great way to take the attention away from your insecurities and faults....Stumpy has tried to perfect it.... but any dumbass can see right thru that... except him.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Damn, shtick gots you gals all kinda spun up..lol

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Aww hell, Stumpy is the best entertainment value of the www....

He lives for the attention.... mentioning his name just rattles his cage...

Kinda like screwing with the monkeys and in their cages at the zoo... when we were kids...

Stumpy is proof some men descended from monkeys anyway...

Stumpy certainly did....

but hell most of us on the campfire are like Monkeys... have a good time slinging Schitt at each other...

Last edited by Seafire; 09/19/23.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'm happy to be whatever you NEED most,if only to escape suffering being yourselves,for fleeting moments...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

223AI/75gr. Hint.

Hint.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you are ignoring the idiot above this post.....

Mr. BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah.... pass out drunk, face first into some more of Hutch's dog crap on his bedroom rug.....

Sure ain't easy being Schtick.....but no one contributes more humor to the Campfire, than Stumpy does...

NO ONE!

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

199 members (10gaugemag, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 2ndwind, 4214chip, 31 invisible), 2,959 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,642
Posts18,533,628
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.