Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
I’m an idiot.

If I had a clue I wouldn't point the finger and say utterly stupid things.

Now who can argue with that?! You win!

I am no Christian, I represent the worst of human nature, resentful, intolerant, vindictive. As a proven liar and a hypocrite, just look at me to see everything you accuse me of.

Okay

More proof of your lack of integrity, poor character, a liar and a hypocrite. You do your Jesus proud.

You really are a cuck.

No, it's you and your mob of outraged pretend Christians that behave like sewer rats over nothing more than someone questioning your faith, a faith that you not only not practice, but dishonor. You clearly have no integrity.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
😭😭😭😭😭

Mommy, when I crash Christian threads and act like a douche, they don’t act like Christians.They’re supposed to turn the other cheek, mommy! They’re not supposed to sink to my level. That’s why I do it.

NOT FAIR!

😭😭😭😭😭

🤡

“When debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
- Socrates
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
😭😭😭😭😭

Mommy, when I crash Christian threads and act like a douche, they don’t act like Christians.They’re supposed to turn the other cheek, mommy! They’re not supposed to sink to my level. That’s why I do it.

NOT FAIR!

😭😭😭😭😭

🤡

More proof of your dishonesty, lack of integrity and lack of basic decency. A sewer rat posing as a Christian. A sewer rat expecting 'salvation' and attaining eternal life in heaven in the presence of a being capable of creating a universe, a God.

A sewer rat believing itself to be good company for a God, lol.

A clown indeed. The prince of clowns...or is it 'princess?'

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Holy crap - a sewage main must've bust! There's Rape-a-man/RayleneTard, Raspette, AcesButtSquirter, Rickhead, Ribka and, of course, SwampTurd all floating down the street together! LOL!!! Nothing compelling, just a turbulent stench - the product of much butthurt, insecurity and stupidity. LOL!!!

Clean those ARs, regale in the failed Christianity and hold into the Stink. LOL!!!

Mauser, you are making it very difficult for me to tolerate you words.....you are making my Crusader blood begin to boil...why cannot you just let bygones be bygones?

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
I’m an idiot.

If I had a clue I wouldn't point the finger and say utterly stupid things.

Now who can argue with that?! You win!

I am no Christian, I represent the worst of human nature, resentful, intolerant, vindictive. As a proven liar and a hypocrite, just look at me to see everything you accuse me of.

Okay

More proof of your lack of integrity, poor character, a liar and a hypocrite. You do your Jesus proud.

You really are a cuck.

No, it's you and your mob of outraged pretend Christians that behave like sewer rats over nothing more than someone questioning your faith, a faith that you not only not practice, but dishonor. You clearly have no integrity.

DBT, you do know there is a difference between someone questioning some-ones faith and denigrating some-ones faith?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don’t even know why God is a topic here. I know I didn’t bring Him up. Apparently, the gaytheists aren’t satisfied with a conversation without mentioning Him.

Imagine that….hating God so much that when you get what you say you want (no talk about God), you can’t help but bring Him up.

Telling.

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Holy crap - a sewage main must've bust! There's Rape-a-man/RayleneTard, Raspette, AcesButtSquirter, Rickhead and, of course, Ribka all floating down the street together! LOL!!! Nothing compelling, just a turbulent stench - the product of much butthurt, insecurity and stupidity. LOL!!!

Clean those ARs and hold into the Stink. LOL!!!

[Linked Image]

- Socrates
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don’t even know why God is a topic here. I know I didn’t bring Him up. Apparently, the gaytheists aren’t satisfied with a conversation without mentioning Him.

Imagine that….hating God so much that when you get what you say you want (no talk about God), you can’t help but bring Him up.

Telling.

Good point...

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raspy
For DBT and Mauser....I sincerely mean this...a prayer for you two....

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

I know you two do not believe in God, but this is my way of saying I am sorry for all the meanness I perpetrated....

I meant the prayer, but I am NOT sorry for my meanness...you 2 are definitely DEMONS or atheistic lunatics with severe LASTWORD-ITIS syndrome...LOL!!!

Last edited by Raspy; 09/22/23. Reason: spelling

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
[Linked Image]

LOL!!!!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
One a more hilarious tone....

I Love Rita-She Is Great-Laughing

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Holy crap - a sewage main must've bust! There's Rape-a-man/RayleneTard, Raspette, AcesButtSquirter, Rickhead and, of course, Ribka all floating down the street together! LOL!!! Nothing compelling, just a turbulent stench - the product of much butthurt, insecurity and stupidity. LOL!!!

Clean those ARs and hold into the Stink. LOL!!!

[Linked Image]

Oh My Gosh!!!...LOL!!! [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by Raspy; 09/22/23. Reason: spelling

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Seems to be a trend here fuqqing with Australians. They are a bunch of pussies but you should be tired of rubbing it in by now.

Wow, that's coming from a Yank who's nation is going down the gurgler, a demented president, overrun by migrants, ever more rules, regulations and state surveillance....and powerless to change a thing.

A hypocrite.

Not yet we haven't had the revolution yet. At least we have a way to fix these issues but you as a subject could at any time be forced to walk around with your thumb up your ass.

I love how these idiots on display, that have absolutely no culture of fighting back against domestic tyranny and had their guns taken away feel it appropriate to comment on where we’re going! 😂

I literally laughed out loud when mauserless said he had no problem transporting his 9mm in his car so he could take it to the range like it was an accomplishment. 🙄 You go, freebird! 🤣

Meanwhile, the so-called “Smart” one that complained about how Christians force their beliefs on everyone gets his “Godless” conversation and and just cries about God.

What an absolute clown show.

- Socrates
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
The retardation of the Butthurt Failed Christians is off the scale - you go girls!!! I'm sure you make a god proud! LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

A hypocrite.

I love how these idiots on display, that have absolutely no culture of fighting back against domestic tyranny and had their guns taken away feel it appropriate to comment on where we’re going! 😂

I literally laughed out loud when mauserless said he had no problem transporting his 9mm in his car so he could take it to the range like it was an accomplishment. 🙄 You go, freebird! 🤣

Meanwhile, the so-called “Smart” one that complained about how Christians force their beliefs on everyone gets his “Godless” conversation and and just cries about God.

The words of a liar have no significance. Just noise. Like a baby spitting its dummy and howling for attention. You have proven yourself to be a liar, someone of poor character. I say 'someone' because you are not, in any sense of the word, a man.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

A hypocrite.

Yep, there it is, a blowhard yank, blind to the situation in your own nation, the threats to freedom that you face, pointing your finger at others in a false sense of moral superiority.

In other words, a hypocrite.

You think that you are going to take up arms against your own government? What a joke.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

A hypocrite.

The words of a liar have no significance. Just noise. Like a baby spitting its dummy and howling for attention. You have proven yourself to be a liar, someone of poor character. I say 'someone' because you are not, in any sense of the word, a man.

My pronouns are “Your” and “Daddy.”

- Socrates
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

A hypocrite.

Yep, there it is, a blowhard yank, blind to the situation in your own nation, the threats to freedom that you face, pointing your finger at others in a false sense of moral superiority.

In other words, a hypocrite.

You think that you are going to take up arms against your own government? What a joke.

Humorous. This is like listening to a midget tell a giant what being tall feels like. We’ve fought domestic tyranny twice, genius. It takes sack that your country has never shown.

You don’t get out much, do you. It’s obvious. You’re a couch potato that watches too much CNN. The sky’s been falling for 30 years, chicken little. We still have ARs, suppressors, high-cap mags, bump stocks, binary triggers and body armor. All of that crap is to stir up weak-minded fools. Congratulations, moron. You’re their target audience.

We don’t have cranes loading 650,000 firearms into a chipper, ding dong. You’re a special kind of stupid to try to explain how bad off we are when you’ve already done what you’re claiming is our end.

What an idiot.

- Socrates
Page 53 of 106 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

326 members (160user, 22kHornet, 22magnut, 1OntarioJim, 257robertsimp, 06hunter59, 34 invisible), 1,375 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,187
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.