Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[quote=DonFischer

Please don't hold back. Tell us what you think! :-)[/quote]

whistle

grin

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Can’t be found locally. I’ll search the interwebs.

Originally Posted by Big Stick
The 112's are rather sumptin'. Hint..................

I need to try some of those myself.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Its kinda funny, that for someone who's about 4 ft 13 inches tall, and usually crosseyed because he's never sober, is such a legend in his own mind.

Guess Schitt for brains is a democRAT.... accuse others for what you are guilty of yourself..... His real accomplishments in life are somewhere between small and non existent.

Sure.... I'm a bed pan polisher.. according to a drunk who never finished High School at Marshfield High School in Coos Bay, OR. And then accuses me of being a pedophile, when his dad was a registered Pedophile with the State of Oregon. And any psychologist can tell you, the children of pedophiles, usually follow in the same footsteps of his dad. Big reason why he ran off to buttfudk AK. Good reason that his wife left him the day after their daughter graduated High School, the next day.

I've scrubbed into more cardiology surgeries and procedures, than he can count. He only has 10 fingers and 10 toes... so 20 is about as far as he can accurately count. And my 30 plus years working with Scouts, I've been around well over 100 plus that have made Eagle Scouts, and many have gone into the military to serve our nation in uniform. What has he done to compare to my time and efforts making men out of some of our nation's youths? How many kids has he helped and tutored to become such a contribution to our nation? In fact, what contribution has Schtick ever made to our military, or our nations youths' future serving our nation and being contributors to our nation and our society? What impact has he contributed to our society and country, Period?

Yet he rates himself high enough to point the accusational finger at others, when he has made zero real accomplishments and contributor to society at all....Remember, he's smarter and more accomplished than anyone else on the planet?

Yeah, he's a liar... because all he claims, there isn't enough hours in the day to do what he claims and have what he claims, or shot as many animals as he claims... and how many of those we taken legally? Doubtful, when he lives in nowhere Alaska.

Maybe 10 to 15 guys are shallow enough to believe Stumpy's Bull Crapola on the Campfire.. Most others just silently think he's a friggin idiot.. on top of his antisocial behaviour... and self centered personna...

Maybe if he wasn't so stupid, he might be believable once in while....

Biggest dumb thing I've ever done.. is feel sorry for the little Urchin.... One of these days, someone is just going to tie an anchor to his neck and throw him overboard. Then he'll be the aquatic life's problem.

^^^^^^^^So True^^^^^^^^

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Crying CLUELESS Kchunts,be sure to duel for The Tiara,by citing who thinks about me most and for the greatest durations,as you wax eloquent via Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The Mail has been kind,despite the weather. Give me a bit and I'll happily fuel even more of your very WELL founded Insecurities,as you Bitches Bugle in stereo. That as yet another parcel was dropped off at the door. Pardon what you Do NOTHING Brokedick Whining Kchunts deem as being"IMPOSSIBLE!" is simply called "Wednesday" here. Hint.

Replacement Thermion arrived the other day. As did the 22 WMR uppers. Along with a host of other Splendid Wares. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

As well as another JO V2 BDL bottom. Google as you must and Pretend aloud. Hint.

Don't forget to hide your Boy Scouts from Shefire! Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move".

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmm...let's see. CameraLand rings & things arrived. Think I'll land a 34mm 16x Barkin' ARKEN on my Seex Kreed RPR. Hint.

I wore out too many Reupolds using them as lapping bars,because the fhuqking things aren't fit to shoot. Hint.

The knock at the door,minutes ago,were more Sig Kilo6's. I CRASHED the first pair,bought a set of spares and Sig replaced these with ZERO questions asked. Hint.

Carved open some rings,because Optilok's suck ass and a set of Forster 6PPC dies. Hint.

KNEW I had a Forster 6PPC FL Sizer somewhere and found it after I had ordered. Schit happens! Hint.

Looks like another Upper to carve open and a Spotting Scope from CameraLand for sure. The rest I'm not certain about. Pardon wares that exist,but be sure to keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming ladies. Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move".

Hint.

Film at 11:00.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hmm,

I've got two posts above that state..*** You are Ignoring this loser****

Wonder what that means?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It means that besides being a Brokedick CLUELESS Drooling Fhuqk,that you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Even with Reupold High 30mm Sucko Rings,beloved Swiffer 5-20x Lit Bitch HD's wouldn't fly above the spout. A touch disappointing,but the FFP Mil/Mil replacement will capably arrange POA/POI correlations,as per whim. Hint.

No thang to take 6.5 Grendel Virgins to PPC and I'll dabble neck clearance amongst other variables,by simply swapping Flavors of same. Starline here as an initial R&D pitch,as it's been sensational in a goodly herd of 22PPC AFI's and 243 Grendel's(both Turnbolt and Krunchenticker) for me. 65gr 'Max Smooch nicely at 2.130" and that plays more than nicely with OEM COAL. Should have a couple extry mags in the Mail soon. Hint.

The GPOTAC45 is a sound option,as per yesterday's afternoon break in the weather,from the front yard...once I peeled the parcel open. Never sad to see another complete upper arrive either. Hint.

Had a couple more dies sneak into yesterday's Mail. Hint.

Still waiting on a K&P 7" RPM 6 Dasher for my AI/AT. Got word that a 8" RPM 7-08 spout is enroute and there's still more parcels from yesterday to carve through. Still need to bolt a few new rifles together. Pardon wares that exist,while you Pretend aloud. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
tide pods, windows & crayons are not going to be safe tonight . the midget is back on the web

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brokedick,

Fortunately for you,Imagination,Pretend and Hurt Feeler Reports are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Slow day again today. Hint.

Wet is no longer a fret. Hint.

Will look to dabble the replacement Thermion 2 LRF XG50 and happily scored caps for same,minutes ago. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for "living" vicariously.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hmm,

Wonder what that means?

It means the do nothing brokestick is slobbering all over the keyboard, fantacizing about everyone here, and probably posting pics to convince himself he actually got off the couch today. A simple post search proves much. Hint. Laffin.

Getting close to the time to throw the site another suck up bribe, might interfere with the CCP support purchases.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Drooling Dueling Banjo Brokedick Professional Victims are a HOOT...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's plum Flattering that you are both Addicted to me,as you Whine aloud and "live" vicariously,trying to escape being you if only for fleeting moments. Hint.

Do tell,which of you thinks about me the most often and for greatest duration(s)? HINT.

Hint.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You Drooling Dueling Banjo Brokedick Professional Victims are a HOOT...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's plum Flattering that you are both Addicted to me,as you Whine aloud and "live" vicariously,trying to escape being you if only for fleeting moments. Hint.

Do tell,which of you thinks about me the most often and for greatest duration(s)? HINT.

Hint.

These are the good old days.
Lol

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
Hmm,

Wonder what that means?

It means the do nothing brokestick is slobbering all over the keyboard, fantacizing about everyone here, and probably posting pics to convince himself he actually got off the couch today. A simple post search proves much. Hint. Laffin.

Getting close to the time to throw the site another suck up bribe, might interfere with the CCP support purchases.

Booze, Drugs, Meth and the internet helps Stumpy thinks he amounts to something in life...Claims to have a bottomless amount of wealth, to buy an endless amount of gun stuff, all money made with his trusty chain saws.. living by himself in nowhere Alaska. and he's killed more game than Cecil B deMille has on the movies. But what he claims to do for a living, claims all the stuff he buys, all the shooting he does and all the game he takes, its evident that he thinks no one knows there are only 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week...It doesn't add up, which makes him a liar... and he thinks no one notices. He epitomizes the old saying about being a legend in his own mind...which you gotta give credit where credit is due... and that is believing all that, and making all these lies up, with two working brain cells...

It ain't easy being Schtick... but its also not that hard to be his level of dumbass for him either...

Ya still gotta give him credit... his tales of 'success' in life on his thread, can't help anyone remember that child hood story about the Little Engine That Could : " I think I can, I think I can..."

Ya gotta give him credit for his endless tails of BullScheiss...He does have that going for him....

If it wasn't for the meth, the drugs and his imagination, Schtick's loneliness would probably convince him how nothingness his life is.. and he'd just off himself... and sadly no one would ever know, or even care..
That's got to bog a mind down, made worse by just being mindless...

Yeah,it ain't easy being Schtick...but kudos to him for keep trying so hard...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I don't know you seafire & I don't know the owner of the sporting goods store in Alaska, but yer letting him get under yer skin.
I get a kick outta da Stchik, maybe just let it ride er yer gonna need stints in yer ticker.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,simply can't begin to fathom the magnitude,because you simply suffer the barometer of being you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm simply afforded the luxuries of procurement as I please,a keen interest in dabbling such wares and "only" have 29 weeks of vacation a year to do so. It is rather impressive,just how very WELL founded your amazingly long list of Insecurities are. When you "unleash" the "fury" of ALL you "know" and "do",Spike's set crippled over night,while you plead for help on the phone. Such things come as a "Surprise!" only to you. Hint.

Keep filling out your Hurt Feeler Reports and obliviously quantifying,that which is simply "Incredible!","Amazing!" and "Unbelievable!" to you,is simply called "Friday morning" here. Pardon the bounties of generous Tags,lengthy Seasons,Skookum Riggin' and more Gumption than you could begin to comprehend,being such a GREAT dichotomy to your fhuqking HILARIOUS "life". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Fresh pot of coffee is brewing and today seems like a good one,to unlimber the latest Montucky and get it right. Away goes the HILARIOUS Reupold MK4 M1(you've never even seen one,let alone "have" one) and aboard hops the reupold BC's and a Gen2 FFP Mil/Mil '12x Lit Bitch. The week old 6ARC needs to bark and get scoped up. Will gun it OEM issued,as an initial curiosity,then FL seal the Living Wood handle's channel. Need to pull a stripped lower out of a drawer and build a dedicated 22WMR(side charging 20" S/S). Be curious to see if either of th 22WMR uppers,will shoot with either of my Garrow Hummers. Nice that both sip from Black Dog's. Google as you MUST,then nod your pointy head,holding them crossed-eyes,above your pencil neck,like you "understand". Hint.

Then it's Hasty DOPE,gun some come-up's and extrapolate. My Gunsmith informed me that I've an 8" RPM .284 spout laying in wait,that I'd forgotten about. That's reason enough to whistle through the newest S/S 270's ELDX's and rebarrel 280 SALAMI,for .796 BC 180 Smooches at 3.585" COAL. All while flogging on the GPOTAC45. Which reminds me,I need to get my Reupold MK4 FFP Spotter headed down the hill,for it's third repair. Really should put some break in hours on my newest outboard(main) and get it serviced. Then of course it's Casting & Blasting. Hint.

Keep extolling the "virtues" of being a Delusional Drooling Incompetent Brokedick CLUELESS Crying Kchunt and wondering aloud,why a Geriatric Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,is FORCED to Fabricate and how a Crippled Spike is the BEST you've ever done or ever will. You are FORCED to "live" vicariously,by the HILARITY of simply being you. Hint.

Hint.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
*** You are ignoring this loser***

but I'm sure all it says is BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah... Oh Schitt!

Time to go to the out house, as I just pissed my pants, after emptying my schitt into my BVDs again... second time this morning and its not even noon yet.. damn it!

Passes out drunk on way to outhouse, face first in dogcrap once again...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon splendid wares that exist. Hint.

Changed my mind and went Swiffer 3-9x. Now I'll have tracking,zero retention and repeats,as per whim. Hint.

Keep extolling the "virtues" of being a Delusional Drooling Incompetent Brokedick CLUELESS Crying Kchunt and wondering aloud,why a Geriatric Minimum Wage Bed Pan Polisher,is FORCED to Fabricate and how a Crippled Spike is the BEST you've ever done or ever will. You are FORCED to "live" vicariously,by the HILARITY of simply being you. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon splendid wares that exist. Hint.

I rather like the Howie Mini's and the 6 ARC is simply fhuqking SPECTACULAR. They've the RPM and the mechanical upgrade to JO V2 BDL bottom,greatly bolsters integrity,ergo's and of course COAL. 112 Smooches are amazingly uniform,with but .010" COAL deviation in the extremes I've measured and miles of land chasing room remaining in the 'box. More than "few" of these rifles in the neighborhood. Hint.

Spied the scope in a drawer,where I was looking for something else and it's THE Legendary Bent Turret MilMo 6x mil Reticle. Pard was Hunting it and upon return with he and a Victim upon his 4-wheeler,the rifle got looped in Alders and dog knotted right proper and he ended up driving over the top of it. Dented the objective and bent erector spindle. Rifle quit shooting and turns out barrel was bent,though scope was fine. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Soooooooo nice to go back to glass that tracks,repeats and holds zero. The Montucky shined brightly. The Cordwood Baby Howie was pretty solid,but stringing vertically some. The bedding is beyond "generous" and it to suffers from barrel/channel misalignment. A Spike Crippler and Panic Caller would have never even known. Hint.

Bumped into some folks I knew,so bowed out early,to chase come-ups. Got in a hurry and forgot to grab pics. Thinkin I'll bed the Howie tonight. Hint.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just kidding! Hint.

Got to gawkin' closer and figured it needed a GB whack,to righten th wrong. Hint.

Took more than I thunked(by quite a bit). Hint.

Was sort of expecting horizonal stringing,not vertical,due metal/wood "fit". Will hasty bed it and resolve all. Hint.

Hint.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,826 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,290
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.