Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Trump had the misfortune of being sued under NY Executive Law section 63(12), a fraud statute under the Martin Act. This is the most powerful anti-fraud statute in the nation and came into existence to combat fraud on Wall Street.

Once he was sued under this statute it was clear he was going to lose. Why? The Martin Act does not require fraudulent intent; it does not require reliance by the defrauded party; and it does not require damages to the defrauded party. The elements of the statute are met when a person or entity provides knowingly false or misleading information to another person or entity in order to receive something of value from them. That's it.

The penalties are wicked as we learned yesterday. Trump has lost his ability to operate in New York State and his corporations and LLC's were ordered to be dissolved.

Unfortunately, there aren't any grounds for appeal. He will try, but he will lose. As I said, the fraud statutes in New York are wicked.

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
Trump had the misfortune of being sued under NY Executive Law section 63(12), a fraud statute under the Martin Act. This is the most powerful anti-fraud statute in the nation and came into existence to combat fraud on Wall Street.

Once he was sued under this statute it was clear he was going to lose. Why? The Martin Act does not require fraudulent intent; it does not require reliance by the defrauded party; and it does not require damages to the defrauded party. The elements of the statute are met when a person or entity provides knowingly false or misleading information to another person or entity in order to receive something of value from them. That's it.

The penalties are wicked as we learned yesterday. Trump has lost his ability to operate in New York State and his corporations and LLC's were ordered to be dissolved.

Unfortunately, there aren't any grounds for appeal. He will try, but he will lose. As I said, the fraud statutes in New York are wicked.

Plenty of grounds for appeal. It requires “knowingly”. To decide that on summary judgment when there are multiple standards valuing property and relying on the absolute lowest assessed value, of a property in another state entirely I might add, is abuse of discretion.

And by the way it most certainly DOES require fraudulent intent. Knowingly providing false information to someone to receive something of value IS FRAUD as defined in every single common law jurisdiction IN THE WORLD.

I have no fear of AI if it is as stupid as all the bots are who show up on this board.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/27/23.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
A few, and been to Ricks... had a few up to the gun club... and have been a Republican all my life, until the tea party came into being and they tried to put Pallin into office. And even then, I just became and independent I thought on a temporary basis... But the right had gone way too far by then... a bunch of treasonous mfers now. Want no part of them. Would like to see this site get back to the way it used to be though.

Phil

Care to enumerate how the right went too far, and any examples of the rights treasonous acts or do you stupidly think we should just believe your lying lieberal drug fried brainwashed commie BS.

Now call me a liar and then turn around and prove me right by not replying or by saying you can't remember and of the rights Treasonous acts.

Drug fried brain can't remember?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Plenty of grounds for appeal. It requires “knowingly”. To decide that on summary judgment when there are multiple standards valuing property and relying on the absolute lowest assessed value, of a property in another state entirely I might add, is abuse of discretion.

And by the way it most certainly DOES require fraudulent intent. Knowingly providing false information to someone to receive something of value IS FRAUD as defined in every single common law jurisdiction IN THE WORLD.

I have no fear of AI if it is as stupid as all the bots are who show up on this board.
JoeBob Esq, don't you know you're talking to a WarAdmiral? LOL

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by JoeBob

JoeBob Esq, don't you know you're talking to a WarAdmiral? LOL

He seems about as smart as the original WarAdmiral was, but I doubt he is as fast.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rickt300
Fool, trump asked the judge to make a summary judgement, and he did... trial if trump still wants it will be Monday. But the judgment has already been made at trumps request. That stays in effect.

Phil

Why are you so happy to have a DOJ that is biased? That is the definition of dictatorship. Trump probably knew he couldn't get a fair trial and wanted it moved to a different court.

He’s a Bolshevik collaborator who must think by spreading their propaganda he will receive a higher social status after the great reset. Lol

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
A few, and been to Ricks... had a few up to the gun club... and have been a Republican all my life, until the tea party came into being and they tried to put Pallin into office. And even then, I just became and independent I thought on a temporary basis... But the right had gone way too far by then... a bunch of treasonous mfers now. Want no part of them. Would like to see this site get back to the way it used to be though.

Phil

First: You never were a Republican, second maybe you moved left and finally this site won’t change. It’s a shame you have an issue with God loving / Patriotic people, that’s what you are saying Phil. Don’t let the door hit you in the a$$, we won’t ever see eye to eye with libs like you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
F*ck every one of the bastards here that are clearly opposed to saving this great CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!

I repeat^^^^

FJB & FJT
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Posted for everyone's enjoyment... if you have the ability to read and apprehend.

Link; Ruling

its just 35 pages and shouldn't take you all more than a few moments.

Enjoy!

Phil

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Posted for everyone's enjoyment... if you have the ability to read and apprehend.

Link; Ruling

its just 35 pages and shouldn't take you all more than a few moments.

Enjoy!

Phil

Now lie and tell us you've read and understand it. You can't even remember any of the treasonous acts you accused the Rs of doing and you don't have the guts or brains to respond intellectually to my charges against the soon to be proven criminal acts by your traitorous acts by members of the soon to be extinct DNC.

You can't even come up with a logical reason to support open borders.

And you damned sure can't understand this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gif upload site

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Ol bone spurs will spend more time in court than the campaign trail in 24. Book it.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Ol bone spurs will spend more time in court than the campaign trail in 24. Book it.

The way things are going with the truth coming out, Trump won't even need to spend time on the campaign trail to win.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R

And yet here we are
TRUMP beating the schidt out of every challenger

FYI, the following applies to you:

"F*ck every one of the bastards here that are clearly opposed to saving this great CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!"

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Pat85
Found guilty with a summary judgement of repeated fraud in New York, ordered the immediate dissolvement of trump enterprises and the taking of all of trumps business licenses and certificates in the state.

Phil

So this gets appealed and goes to a higher court. I doubt this was a surprise to Trumps legal team.

It is nice to see someone actually discussing the matter rationally rather than the preponderance of childish name calling. This is exactly what I expect will happen, but the real question is what happens at that higher court.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
…..and he’ll still have more face-to-face campaign time than your boy Pedo Joe.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Raeford

And yet here we are
TRUMP beating the schidt out of every challenger

FYI, the following applies to you:

"F*ck every one of the bastards here that are clearly opposed to saving this great CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!"
Boom! Trump doesn't need to campaign, he'll be the Rep candidate. Poor Lostinhell

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Boom! Trump doesn't need to campaign, he'll be the Rep candidate. Poor Lostinhell

He's polling overwhelmingly to win the nomination and that is not likely to change no matter what happens in court. The challenge is that he's polling about even with Biden, who's a pretty weak opponent in a lot of ways. The real question is how swing voters react come election time.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NH K9
…..and he’ll still have more face-to-face campaign time than your boy Pedo Joe.

Well, there is that.

Trump, is going to use the lefts commie playbook and win like Biden did.

TFF

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What, Trump lead over the Bidet increases 9 points in a week in ABC NEWS POLL.

https://wset.com/news/local/trump-l...ity-of-lynchburg-virginia-september-2023

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/27/23.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (222ND, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 43 invisible), 2,044 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,877
Posts18,478,900
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.