Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Just some rambling thoughts from a FNG here, FWIW.

As with any website forum its not hard at all to categorize some posters as those to simply ignore and not open/read their posts.

As with any website forum there are a lot of people who evidently don't have a life and have vastly more time on their hands than others.

The Campfire Comedy Club needs not give up their day job, because in most cases a massive stroke is funnier than the bulk of their "content".

I've gone back in time a little here to see "what it used to be like". From what I've seen it's really not that different, just a new breed of dickheads in the last decade or so posting dumb [bleep] and smart ass comments, with the OG dickheads having not been seen for years and decades. There is one that's still around though, and it baffles me as to exactly why.

The junk folder on my email is exponetially more interesting than most of the posting here.

Etc, etc, etc.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Feral_American

As with any website forum its not hard at all to categorize some posters as those to simply ignore and not open/read their posts.

As with any website forum there are a lot of people who evidently don't have a life and have vastly more time on their hands than others.

The Campfire Comedy Club needs not give up their day job, because in most cases a massive stroke is funnier than the bulk of their "content".

I've gone back in time a little here to see "what it used to be like". From what I've seen it's really not that different, just a new breed of dickheads in the last decade or so posting dumb [bleep] and smart ass comments, with the OG dickheads having not been seen for years and decades. There is one that's still around though, and it baffles me as to exactly why.

The junk folder on my email is exponetially more interesting than most of the posting here.

Etc, etc, etc.

Sock

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The "Hunter's Campfire" has always been a dumpster fire where people can post stuff unrelated to hunting, shooting, and outdoors stuff so that the outdoor threads don't get derailed.

If you don't like it, just don't click on it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Etc, etc, etc.

Sock

If the shoe fits.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA
no, ask Rick if he realizes that some people are driving people away and reducing click counts by posting inane threads.

Who was driven away and who drove them?

All of the good guys and it's your fault.

That's exactly what he's going to reply with.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The "Hunter's Campfire" has always been a dumpster fire where people can post stuff unrelated to hunting, shooting, and outdoors stuff so that the outdoor threads don't get derailed.

Correct.

It used to be 100% worse.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Etc, etc, etc.

Sock

Leather suspenders dummy, not socks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Correct.

Oh FFS, it was only 75% worse, moron.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Actually that's an effort to improve the quality of the site using parody.

after multiple attempts, it would seem its failed and time for a new strategy

I equate to the people that block traffic on a busy street to protest .
Same here. I feel exactly the same about those who engage in this tactic.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Correct.

Oh FFS, it was only 75% worse, moron.

LOL

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Actually that's an effort to improve the quality of the site using parody.

after multiple attempts, it would seem its failed and time for a new strategy

I equate to the people that block traffic on a busy street to protest .
Same here. I feel exactly the same about those who engage in this tactic.

I've never seen you or KWFA protest when people like wabidiot make inane threads.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Partsman
Just that, what a pathetic waste of what was once a good site.

Surely Mr. Bin does not deserve to have such useless crap clogging up resources.

Never been around a campfire that carried on like this unless it was a bunch of drunks, or dope smokers.😳

Just wait, you haven't seen nothing yet! In about 4 months when cabin fever sets in you'll read things so dumb you'll wish you could unread them.

Medics bury their mistakes..
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Surely Mr. Bin does not deserve to have such useless crap clogging up resources.

Never been around a campfire that carried on like this unless it was a bunch of drunks, or dope smokers.😳

Fuqqing Canadian. The worst forum on the site is the Australian forum CLOSELY followed by the Turdeau suffered fools. Very glad your wore out vagina has sand in it.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

And Dale's bodacious Tiddies!!!

👍🏻👍🏻👊🏻🤣👊🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited by renegade50; 10/01/23.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Etc, etc, etc.

This is a very good description! I also agree with he who calls it a dumpster fire. One other great person refers to "them" as the Retired Retards of the Campfire.

Medics bury their mistakes..
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dinny
Just wait, you haven't seen nothing yet! In about 4 months when cabin fever sets in you'll read things so dumb you'll wish you could unread them.

Yep and when that happens, sometimes I can resist the urge to comment on it, but sometimes not.

And we're off.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dinny
One other great person refers to "them" as the Retired Retards of the Campfire.

Who in tarnation would dare say such a thing?!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Maybe go to the actual subforum here that gets into all thr talk you want about whatever gun or hunting you want instead of crying up here?

Do we have a death sub-forum?
Ill talk to Rick

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Maybe go to the actual subforum here that gets into all thr talk you want about whatever gun or hunting you want instead of crying up here?

Do we have a death sub-forum?

Dang, wouldn't a bicycle subforum be a great idea? It would keep all the bicycle threads from cluttering up the important topics discussed on the Hunters Campfire.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Correct.

Yeah I sure miss all the Larry Root sockpuppets

And who can forget the Steelhead Tom264 threads?

Let’s not forget Hunter1960 and Crossfireoops (both of whom have shed their mortal coils)

Rancho Loco accurately dubbed it the Freakshow at least a decade past.

MAGA
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 1941USMC, 1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,887
Posts18,518,291
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.