Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deltakid
Anyone want to bet that, somewhere, a suitcase nuke sits hidden just waiting for the orders to come to activate??

Yellowstone is going to explode and wipe out the western united state to so.......yeah.

I am MAGA.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
This is the kind of fugging shìt that terrifies the old white people and emboldens the Govt to take more rights away from us.

For our protection....steps will be made....

Fugg you boomers and your Patriot Act.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RufusG
I'm not able to articulate how it saddens me to realize that I'll never again be able to attend a dance rave without constantly scanning the sky for paragliding jihadists.

How about watching a 4th of July parade or watching your grandson's baseball game?

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
“Never take council of your fears”

Stonewall Jackson

I’ll shoot back if the time comes.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BeanMan
“Never take council of your fears”

Stonewall Jackson

I’ll shoot back if the time comes.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
This is the kind of fugging shìt that terrifies the old white people and emboldens the Govt to take more rights away from us.

LOL

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I mean why wouldn’t a potential adversary place agents and cells inside the US? Our CIA has spent the last 70 years training up insurgents and militants in other countries, why wouldn’t someone do it to us.

And now, an elaborate cover for these agents and groups is not really needed. Just send them across with the hordes of others. Some will get found out, but many won’t. Once here, it’s easy enough to get weapons and I presume actual no schit military grade weapons could be smuggled in as easily as drugs.

It just seems prudent on the part of a potential adversary and it is the sort of thing we do as well. So why not? You have to assume it’s being done.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by RufusG
I'm not able to articulate how it saddens me to realize that I'll never again be able to attend a dance rave without constantly scanning the sky for paragliding jihadists.

How about watching a 4th of July parade or watching your grandson's baseball game?

Probably should have another lockdown then.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I mean why wouldn’t a potential adversary place agents and cells inside the US? Our CIA has spent the last 70 years training up insurgents and militants in other countries, why wouldn’t someone do it to us.

And now, an elaborate cover for these agents and groups is not really needed. Just send them across with the hordes of others. Some will get found out, but many won’t. Once here, it’s easy enough to get weapons and I presume actual no schit military grade weapons could be smuggled in as easily as drugs.

It just seems prudent on the part of a potential adversary and it is the sort of thing we do as well. So why not? You have to assume it’s being done.

I’m more concerned with our own government trying to imprison a former president because they don’t agree with his foreign policies.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
there are maybe 120 million non whites here and millions more coming and this came about because dumb americans were duped by the communists to worry mainly about israel then Russia and China while millions poured over the border. even if you believe the fairy tale of 9-11 not one word was uttered to stop immigration in fact non whte immigration exploded AFTER 9-11 and has not stopped. it is like a hot girl comes up to you with giant milk dispensers keeps your attention while her partner pick pockets your wallet..americans attention focused on israel just like now and Russia while the country is being stolen

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by troublesome82
What if it didn't slip under the radar ?
Well, now that is a whole new kettle of fish. I do find it hard to believe it was not discovered early. Right now Israel and the USA say it was a surprise. I'm sure the truth will get out at some point.

kwg

I am just merely speculating, but the speculations have been made after perusing some articles this morning. By under the radar , I mean what if there were small factions" allowing this to happen " In a matter hours , the Biden admin went from disavowing Iranian backing to more than likely! I am just thinking out loud! I know, STFU!

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Hopefully someone will start posting local deals on concertina wire.

That way we can all prepare.

So....all the criminals and insane people shipped across the border...all the children, all the single mothers, all the rapists and drug mules....all the ghetto dregs.....basically central and south America's welfare state..

THESE people are going to organize and take over the USA?

They came here to fight and die?

They are gonna give up all the free [bleep] so they can form an elite fighting unit?

Geeze. That sounds bad.

These people organized enough to March across an entire country on foot by the thousands and collective millions. I think you are insulated from the reality, living in Montana. How many Hispanics live in your county, let alone illegal border crossers? One thing I can tell you is that the vast majority of the people coming into our country are young, able bodied men. Judging by your comments, you would seem to support the open border policies of the current (fraudulent) administration.

You’ve been a on roll with idiotic posts lately. Not sure if you’re just being cavalier, or if you’re an idiot. Probably both. If there’s one thing we know we can’t count on if things do ever go south here, it’s “Big Jim”, because he’s a big ol pu$$y, probably sucking gov’t teat.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
The illegal “hoards” of young males invading America have nothing to lose. No matter how bad it gets for them here , it is worse wherever they came from.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Most of the hoards coming across are parasites, they will hang out on the fringes feeding off the crumbs left behind, then when we few are dead and dying, they will take over our property and estates, like nothing ever happened!

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

So....all the criminals and insane people shipped across the border...all the children, all the single mothers, all the rapists and drug mules....all the ghetto dregs.....basically central and south America's welfare state..

They are gonna give up all the free [bleep] so they can form an elite fighting unit?

Geeze. That sounds bad.

These people organized enough to March across an entire country on foot by the thousands and collective millions. I think you are insulated from the reality, living in Montana. How many Hispanics live in your county, let alone illegal border crossers? One thing I can tell you is that the vast majority of the people coming into our country are young, able bodied men. Judging by your comments, you would seem to support the open border policies of the current (fraudulent) administration.

You’ve been a on roll with idiotic posts lately. Not sure if you’re just being cavalier, or if you’re an idiot. Probably both. If there’s one thing we know we can’t count on if things do ever go south here, it’s “Big Jim”, because he’s a big ol pu$$y, probably sucking gov’t teat.

Yeah.....human trafficking is spontaneous and free.

So...put up a sign that says Free Ice-cream! at the Rural King and watch a coordinated and organized elite fighting force of poopy pants old men show up?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The Mexican government is at war with cartels. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are dying every year from fentanyl overdoses. If you have concerns about that you’re just a boomer who doesn’t know which pot to piss in, according to Big Jim.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
i just hope there are enough of us to do our part so keep your magazines/clips ready !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

AMEN!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

I’m more concerned with our own government trying to imprison a former president because they don’t agree with his foreign policies.
^^^^^^^

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jeffrey

Geeze. That sounds bad.

Yeah.....human trafficking is spontaneous and free.

So...put up a sign that says Free Ice-cream! at the Rural King and watch a coordinated and organized elite fighting force of poopy pants old men show up?

Have you seen any of the footage from Israel? The old boomers are getting whacked and stacked, hiding in shelters, unarmed. Meanwhile, people are taking videos from their balconies of jihadists in the streets. Any old men could come to his window and shoot one of these jihadists if they had a rifle. But, you won’t.

And no, human trafficking is not spontaneous or free which is exactly the point that seems to float over your empty head.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

This ^^^

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,356 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,825
Posts18,477,900
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.