Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor Raspy has lost the plot entirely. Mind gone, poor chap.

You’re not simply a drama queen. You’re the whole royal family....LOL!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Posting pictures of yourself? Wow, that may work. wink

Ha!, LOL!

LOL? Raspetta, shouldn't you be giggling like a girl?..... ''teehee, teehee, teehee.''

Best I can do, LOL!

Illegitimi non carborundum

GB1

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by purri
such collective bigotry and stupidity is perfect example of the value of Dunning Kruger's synopsis
oh dearie me....

Highly agreed.....
And the less someone knows about a topic, the more they are likely to have strong opinions about that topic. This means that if you are arguing a point with someone that has beliefs that are not rooted in facts, that person will stick to their opinion even when presented with evidence to the contrary. That person will also disregard expert opinions. The person may tell you that the expert opinion is "fake," the expert was "paid off" to give that opinion, or he or she may just talk over you so that you can't get your facts heard. Since you can't prove that something didn't happen, you walk away frustrated, while the other person is more entrenched in his or her beliefs.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ha!, LOL!

LOL? Raspetta, shouldn't you be giggling like a girl?..... ''teehee, teehee, teehee.''

Best I can do, LOL!

It's nice that you post cute pictures of yourself, Sweetie, you do yourself proud.

[Linked Image from i.giphy.com]

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Ha!, LOL!

Best I can do, LOL!

It's nice that you post cute pictures of yourself, Sweetie, you do yourself proud.

[Linked Image from i.giphy.com]

Thanks, that's the nicest thing you ever said!

Last edited by Raspy; 10/12/23. Reason: spelling

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by kenjs1
So, anyway. Its okay and even recommended to use Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide and Xylear.

You know. Like I said.

Good for you. I think it's too late for Ribka, AcesButtSquirter and Raspette - the horse bum worms have already gotten in and done damage to their brains.

As long as you know I was right all along - I am good.

Good for you.

Right about what? You country's covid death rate is multiple times worse than ours, but that doesn't stop you thinking you are a winner - it's called delusion. Next tome you lot are in strife you can crawl to us and plead for advice.

And yes- I was still right about Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and other meds....and you admit as much now so..... I remain good.

The rest of whatever you go on about has nothing to do with me or any comment I made as I manage to stay on point. It is easy when one feels no need to deflect. Your believe in government figures seems to be an Australian thing but hey if it validates you. You go right on believin'.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So, anyway. Its okay and even recommended to use Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Budesonide and Xylear.

You know. Like I said.

Good for you. I think it's too late for Ribka, AcesButtSquirter and Raspette - the horse bum worms have already gotten in and done damage to their brains.

Good for you.

Right about what? You country's covid death rate is multiple times worse than ours, but that doesn't stop you thinking you are a winner - it's called delusion. Next tome you lot are in strife you can crawl to us and plead for advice.

And yes- I was still right about Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine and other meds....and you admit as much now so..... I remain good.

The rest of whatever you go on about has nothing to do with me or any comment I made as I manage to stay on point. It is easy when one feels no need to deflect. Your believe in government figures seems to be an Australian thing but hey if it validates you. You go right on believin'.

Good for you.

Your denial of globally accepted statistics seems to be your thing, but hey if it validates you, you go right on believing. I prefer facts myself.

I'll bet that the horse paste is a vegetarian staple where you are from.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You know. Like I said.

Good for you.

Good for you.

Your denial of globally accepted statistics seems to be your thing, but hey if it validates you, you go right on believing. I prefer facts myself.

Globally accepted. LOL .... Spoken like a true Globalist. So you.

......and my being right all along STILL remains something you just can't deal with.

Last edited by kenjs1; 10/13/23.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

You know. Like I said.

Good for you.

Good for you.

......and my being right all along STILL remains something you just can't deal with.

You still don't get it - your opinion is flawed and useless. Simple as that. We won at the pandemic and have moved on. You're still babbling like a really sore loser - you need to come to peace with it and get over it. Better luck next time.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not sure who this 'we' is you now have to defer to. Telling. I don't recall sending a post to your entire nation. I posted to one person.
'We' .....My goodness the deflections......

For whatever reason you just can't take it. I was correct and you were wrong for calling this group of folks whose opinion you called bat -sh*t crazy is now universally accepted as proven due to dedicated honest nad brave medial professionals.
So why not just man up, admit you were wrong- then move on. Learn something. It was your opinion alone when you were spewing vitriol. Now its' "we" huh?

ps- you do know you can get these meds in pill form. Least ...WE ...can.

You speak of moving on but you can't. I know you will respond. I know you will.

. Confucius
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I take 'we' as referring to Australia as a whole. Which is not to say that different states handled the pandemic equally well.....or that they handled it at all well, bumbling and mismanagement being their standout performance.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Not sure who this 'we' is you now have to defer to. Telling. I don't recall sending a post to your entire nation. I posted to one person.
'We' .....My goodness the deflections......

For whatever reason you just can't take it. I was correct and you were wrong for calling this group of folks whose opinion you called bat -sh*t crazy is now universally accepted as proven due to dedicated honest nad brave medial professionals.
So why not just man up, admit you were wrong- then move on. Learn something. It was your opinion alone when you were spewing vitriol. Now its' "we" huh?

ps- you do know you can get these meds in pill form. Least ...WE ...can.

You speak of moving on but you can't. I know you will respond. I know you will.

Good for you, but it's not really all about you.

You want to dismiss the globally accepted statistics because you can't handle the truth.

If you want some help next time around, you'll know where to find us. In the meantime just keep adding the horsepaste to your cornflakes, if that floats your boat.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There you go with 'globally' again. The royal 'we' as a substitute for your own actions.

How do numbers change the efficacy of the medications you called batsh*t crazy?

They don't.

Those meds work You were wrong about them. That's not opinion.

. Confucius
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You still don't get it - your opinion is flawed and useless. Simple as that. We won at the pandemic and have moved on. You're still babbling like a really sore loser - you need to come to peace with it and get over it. Better luck next time.

How did you 'win' at the pandemic?
Was there some form of competition?

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There you go with 'globally' again. The royal 'we' as a substitute for your own actions.

How do numbers change the efficacy of the medications you called batsh*t crazy?

They don't.

Those meds work You were wrong about them. That's not opinion.

LOL!!! The efficacy of NOT using the horse butt paste is just fine - you'll have to learn to accept that. Numbers don't lie, even if you don't like the truth they reveal. Take as much horse butt paste as you like, that's your choice.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yes, to achieve a low death rate at all costs - the politicians went crazy with it. Our state premiers went head to head, trying to out do each other and even used corpse shaming tactics to try and win over supporters.

Well?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

Yes, to achieve a low death rate at all costs - the politicians went crazy with it. Our state premiers went head to head, trying to out do each other and even used corpse shaming tactics to try and win over supporters.

you are there biggest covtard vax poosey on the forum. We all saw what a pro vax anti gun posey you were in 2020 through 2022. Your own posts implicate you in your cowardice

You're a weak cowardly laughingstock lol. Ibet you dont have an X chromosome

Last edited by ribka; 10/17/23.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
mauser 9mm is a well documented pro facist, uneducated anti science weak anti gun beta male

case closed on this dumb weak diooshbag

You know. Like I said.

Good for you.

Good for you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
second place for anti gun weak beta male dooshbag award

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT
Not big statements at all.

The definition of faith is a belief held without the support of evidence. Some even hold to their beliefs in face of evidence against their belief, young earth creationism, flat earth, no moon landings, etc, etc, which is clearly a case of self deception.

The big statements lie in the realm of faith.

I don't particularly give a flying fuck what you use to justify your stance...it is none of your business what others choose to believe.

The fact that you are making a point of attacking those beliefs makes you exactly the same as those proselytising cunts that won't let others be.

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in anything else you have to say...on any subject...anywhere.

Well said, these pair of pricks have totally destroyed the Australian Forum and are an embarrassment to Australians in general
The bigotry displayed here by both sides is shameful
Australians and Americans probably have more in common than just about any any two nations can have
Divide and conquer is the way our enemies will win

Never mind the other side. They, of course, are just innocent victims. The evil, nasty atheists are all to blame.

Crock. You have no idea how got this started or what is going on.

I simply began to comment on the problems with religion and faith, attacking no one, nothing personal, just making observations on the contradictions in religion, which some folks simply cannot tolerate because it challenges their faith.

They could have simply ignored what was said, but they didn't, instead of tolerance they spew bile, indignation, vitriol.....just like you right now.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ribka
second place for anti gun weak beta male dooshbag award

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Castle_Rock
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by DBT
Not big statements at all.

The definition of faith is a belief held without the support of evidence. Some even hold to their beliefs in face of evidence against their belief, young earth creationism, flat earth, no moon landings, etc, etc, which is clearly a case of self deception.

The big statements lie in the realm of faith.

I don't particularly give a flying fuck what you use to justify your stance...it is none of your business what others choose to believe.

The fact that you are making a point of attacking those beliefs makes you exactly the same as those proselytising cunts that won't let others be.

Don't bother replying as I am not interested in anything else you have to say...on any subject...anywhere.

Well said, these pair of pricks have totally destroyed the Australian Forum and are an embarrassment to Australians in general
The bigotry displayed here by both sides is shameful
Australians and Americans probably have more in common than just about any any two nations can have
Divide and conquer is the way our enemies will win

Never mind the other side. They, of course, are just innocent victims. The evil, nasty atheists are all to blame.

Crock. You have no idea how got this started or what is going on.

I simply began to comment on the problems with religion and faith, attacking no one, nothing personal, just making observations on the contradictions in religion, which some folks simply cannot tolerate because it challenges their faith.

They could have simply ignored what was said, but they didn't, instead of tolerance they spew bile, indignation, vitriol.....just like you right now.

The smell of rotting fish fills the air....oh, it's just little ribka.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
I take 'we' as referring to Australia as a whole. Which is not to say that different states handled the pandemic equally well.....or that they handled it at all well, bumbling and mismanagement being their standout performance.
DBT- a reasonable response thank you. I see no such maturity from Mauser who uses 'we' to get around the fact he singularly called things now known and proven to have saved people's lives
"batsh*t crazy" rather than own up. My initial entry in this discussion was honest concern and to offer available options when he brought up covid in Oz. He chose to deride my suggestion rather than accept it in spirit it was given so he doesn't get a pass. He has since acted like a child and hides behind 'we', Biden, and other distractions unrelated to his own words- or mine for that matter. A quick survey of his posts throughout show he is incapable of positive contribution.

. Confucius
Page 65 of 106 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,940
Posts18,498,902
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.