-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 223's would fly off shelves,if only obviously. So would 1-7" 6 ARC's at like COAL. Hint.

The Seex Kreedmire is beyond obvious too. I'll take more in 7" RPM,though I have 'em in 7.5" and 8" too. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bullets ALWAYS matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Too bad,most Manufacturers are fhuqking CLUELESS. Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
6 creedmoor
6.5 creedmoor
6.5 prc
7 prc

I can’t see a downside here. Great for handloaders and factory ammo users both. Thread non magnums at 18” and mags at 20”. Or don’t thread at all and use 22”-24” barrels. Then they can’t be cut wherever one chooses.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Can't not like that list.

Originally Posted by Kaleb
6 creedmoor
6.5 creedmoor
6.5 prc
7 prc

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by David_Walter

6 creedmoor
6.5 creedmoor
6.5 prc
7 prc

And figure a way to make the prc’s 3 down.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
[quote=Kaleb]223
6 creedmoor
6.5 creedmoor
6.5 prc
7 prc

Add the arc and Grendel and 22 creed to the list then partner with Hornady and Saami a 22 ARC.

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some feedback for Mr. Wilson: It's impossible to please everyone but I do like the addition of a floorplate. A more conservative and traditional bolt knob is more appealing to most, I think. I like the coatings you are applying. What is the weight on the stock please? I hope its lines are more slender than Melvin's stock (less meat around the action and barrel channel would be nice). Thx.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Some feedback for Mr. Wilson: It's impossible to please everyone but I do like the addition of a floorplate. A more conservative and traditional bolt knob is more appealing to most, I think. I like the coatings you are applying. What is the weight on the stock please? I hope its lines are more slender than Melvin's stock (less meat around the action and barrel channel would be nice). Thx.
Floorplate on an ultralight? Niga please

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by moosemike
Floorplate on an ultralight? Niga please

It weighs 2-3 ounces I think and the NULAs often have feeding problems with the blind mag. I have one right now that is having feeding problems because the mag spring is not anchored in any way and does an end over when I reassemble and try to feed rounds. It's a problem.

Tarquin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The incredibly long list of simplistic things you can't do,is plum fhuqking amazing. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Little Dick, all of us learn incrementally. You would improve yourself, when you post something useful that you've learned or discovered (that someone else perhaps hasn't learned yet) if you'd just post it without hurling insults.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by BWilson

Barrel twist rates were picked because they shoot common hunting bullets the best. Sure a 1-10 twist .308 will shoot 175gr Sierra Matchkings better, but our 1-11.25 will shoot popular 150-165gr hunting bullets great. We've already made some 1-10 .308 barrels too.

... This doesn't mean we can't step out of this box some if a customer wants to order a rifle direct at retail price. Things such as different barrel lengths, crowned muzzle (no wart), different finishes, etc could be done.

I wish you and your company the best on this. I want it to be successful.

I'm doubtful that the .308 is where most rate of twist complaints are focused. The 103 eldx and 108 eldm aren't an option for the .243 as produced with 1/10. I would guess most buyers would prefer 6 CM over .243 at this point but that's not an argument against the .243, just for the 6 CM.

It's nice to read that you'll customize per a buyer's preference at retail price. The option to order exactly what a customer wants nullifies my complaints about chamberings or twists.

Again, I wish you the best.

+1

That’s a big deal for certain. Great idea.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bill, thanks for taking the time to chime in.

I love the Fieldcraft (and Ronnie) but, for the record, that project was Chris' baby-- not Ronnie's.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Little Dick, all of us learn incrementally. You would improve yourself, when you post something useful that you've learned or discovered (that someone else perhaps hasn't learned yet) if you'd just post it without hurling insults.

TurdQueen,

It weren't my intent to horn you up,so you could wax eloquent on your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "Surprise!" that the properties of adhesive tape,were unknown to you. Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always make gains by simply taking notes and applying same,when I Post something. Hint.

Rest fhuqking ASSURED,nobody can insult you,better than YOU,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The incredibly long list of simplistic things you can't do,is plum fhuqking amazing. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
Thanks Stick
Never had a issue putting a blind together but that pic will help if I did.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've long been an ADL Slut,in both OEM and Custom guise. My heart flutters,when I get a crack at a Used Rifle that's a blind magazine and "doesn't shoot". Hint.(grin)

Have a Montucky 243 that should hit the porch today,that is wearing a Reupold and a PRIME candidate for "doesn't shoot",though in the end it will undoubtedly dazzle. Scope swap,mounting system swap and correct assembly RELIABLY do fhuqking wonders. Add Alpha brass and projectiles of repute wearing a Smooch and it's a fhuqking given. Hint.

Key is to assemble,without follower spring riding betwixt magbox and the stock proper. Tough to beat Super88 there. Hint.

Just sayin'.......................

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by David_Walter

6 creedmoor
6.5 creedmoor
6.5 prc
7 prc

And figure a way to make the prc’s 3 down.

Dang it man! Do you really need more than one 😂

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

He doesn't know rat schitt. Mindless monkey pounding keys, with cut and paste and the same bullcrap endless all nauseum. Hint.

Pimps chicom crap and other junk. Helps justify bribing the forum to keep from booting his worthless ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've blind magazine Flyweights in 223,223AI,270,6BR,Seex Kreed,243Win,6-06 and 7 Whizzum. All my Montucky 7 Whizzum's (3),hold three rounds in the belly and will Smooch/house .796 BC 180's. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Hey Bill,

You'll go down as a LEGEND around here if you nail the .223

1-7" twist.

Mag box dimensions that allow heavy for caliber bullets to fit/feed.

Throated to allow said bullets to touch lands at mag box lengths.

Most of us build them this way but wouldn't have to if you were on the ball.

Good luck man!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I hear good things. 1-7" Mike Rock 223AI here. Hint................

Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

271 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 32 invisible), 1,964 guests, and 988 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,539
Posts18,531,126
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.